Spoiler Transmigrating into the Male Supporting Character’s Ex-wife

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Korleone, Apr 18, 2020.

1. Chris615

Chris615 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Eu quero saber sobre uma possível chantagem da Xu Biyang?
    Ela vai revelar o passado ruim do MC?
    ALGUÉM ME DIZ

2. Deleted member 282232

Deleted member 282232 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    It was chapter 118
    Chen Jun and Ruan Chu Chu's baby is a total mama's boys. Both son and father are in odds with each other but have reached a mutual agreement in terms of stealthily eating snacks at night (more specifically, Chen Jun was threatened that his secret would be exposed to Mama Chu if he didn't allowed Jr. Chen to eat from his stack) : as said by Mama Chu Chu. Oh yes, in the end, while celebrating Jr. Chen Jun's fourth birthday, Mama Jun is revealed to be with other tiny addition. And the reaction of Chen Jun is : Time to change house! XD (cause he's now experienced how these tiny beings keep nagging and spoiling his and his Chu Chu's moments. Hilarious! What a heartwarming novel!

3. Deleted member 282232

Deleted member 282232 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Stepmother was (fake) threatened under Chen Jun's order and she ran away to abroad without paying her debts to him (which Chen Jun didn't care about at all) As Ruan Chu Chu was very bothered by her...cause she had a dream in which Qei Wei (stepmother) had attacked Jun with a knife, which was true, she did attacked and injured him (although he survived) in the original novel version. Here it didn't happened cause because of Ruan Chu Chu's constant worrying, Chen Jun chased her away as stated above. Under his orders when Qei Wei's house was searched, she was indeed found possessing a Swiss knife with her which Chen Jun didn't tell Chu Chu about.

4. Kate

Kate Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know the ending for An Rou and the original fl? I can guess it's probably bad ending, but I want details. Thanks in advance.

5. Kate

Kate Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Never mind about An rou, I do still want to know what happens to the original female lead though.

simplysharonda likes this.
  6. Nightingale4444

Nightingale4444 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It’s best if you include the summary for the novel in your post, as well as a link to the story on novel updates and if possible, a link to the raws. That way it’s easier for people viewing the thread to learn what the story’s generally about and find out more about it. It may also increase your chances of getting spoilers since people won’t have to look for the story and raws on their own since they have the links here.

Malacat likes this.