Spoiler I tamed a tyrant and ran away

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Hadriney, Aug 28, 2019.

1. Czarinananana

Czarinananana Prettiest Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I came here for spoilers too but one thing is for sure. Her family is UNFORGIVABLE and let them all be damned.
    Personally, I love my family. I would give my life for them in a heartbeat. And I am thankful for everything, especially all the love they have given me. Nothing can be not forgiven if it's my family who did it. But, I really can't say the same for her.
    Sadly. If this was her first life, MAYBE. Just maybe I can say that. BUT this is her second life. She has wasted enough time and tried enough to gain their love. She doesn't need it now. She's too old for that. They had their chance in her childhood, but now it's gone.
    It's just so annoying and cringey almost for them to even try. They should get the memo that the best thing they can really do for her if they're really sorry is to shut up and not appear before her. Periodt.

Why is she acting like she didn't make him that way? Lol. Instead of the emeperor, they should feed that to HER sperm donor aka her father.

2. yutasthreateningaura

yutasthreateningaura Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No wonder why she run away.. ngl if I were her I'd be scared and ran away too, I will be like "tf?? Who did I raise? What did he turn into??". I'd also get mad at him cause I want my revenge, I want to k*ll the emperor with my own hand, I want to have it my way after all this time. Why is this dude suddenly doing it his way by turning the emperor to a sword?? // But seriously tho, the thoughts of having someone that is this obsessed with me scares me, I wonder how did she even fall in love with him. To be honest I was hoping this story plot will be like this : Dylan don't get Charlize cause when she ran away she's falling in love with another man and she will end up together with another man not Dylan. That would be so painful and nice:X3:. If any of you know a story where FL choose someone else and not end up together with the obsessive guy please tell me, I don't mind if its a novel or manhwa. Thank you

Yuukiyuki likes this.
  3. yes_please

yes_please Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i think its really great manhwa. i am in love with story and art. recently i created edit of this manhwa:) if you dont mind please check it

Alexaaa_23, Selin, Viliel and 5 others like this.
  4. Lilyworld

Lilyworld Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is Charlize the reincarnation of that dead goddess Ehirite?

I agree with you. I don't think they are terrible people at heart, but I think that it's best for them to just let Char go her own way and not interfere with her life anymore. Kind of like what Ianna did in Reminiscence Adonis. She was abused by her family, who didn't like her because she was an illegitimate child, and in her first life, she killed all of them when she became a knight and duchess (because of her swordsmanship). When she had a second chance, she chose to leave when she was 16 and make a name for herself, and not speak with her family again. She didn't try to kill them, or take revenge really, she just felt that their relationship was irreparable, and cut all ties with them. They weren't bad people, and their son (Ianna's half-brother) wasn't a bad person either, but Ianna's mother ruined the count and countess' happy marriage, which made them resentful towards Ianna. They only recognized this after she was a genius at swordsmanship. Both Char and Ianna's families were probably not bad people at heart, even if they had very warped perspectives, but the relationship between them and their families is irreparable. Duke Ronan is not redeemable as a parent at all, but as a person, he's just morally grey.

Plum2112, Viliel, CaelumBlue and 5 others like this.
  5. Lilyworld

Lilyworld Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh my god I'm dying of laughter. Still, is it a trend for cold, rational, intelligent, and aristocratic FLs to have abusive families? Medea's mom and dad, Duke and Duchess of Solon, who use her like a tool and take credit for her accomplishments, in Your Throne. Ianna's mom and dad, Count Roberstein and his mistress Lebony, who completely ignore her or blame her, from Reminiscence Adonis. Roxana's dad Lant of Agriche, who's not just abusive but also lacks any empathy whatsoever and had his kids kill each other if they aren't strong enough. Penelope's stepbrothers
    of the House of Eckart who ignore and accuse her in Death is the Only Ending for a Villainess. Apollonia's dad who murdered her mom for the throne in Two Faced Princess novel. Cayena's neglectful dad, the Emperor, who hates her because of her mother in The Villainess is a Marrionette. The Monster Duchess and Contract Princess is basically centered around a girl with noble family who wants to sacrifice her so they can take her powers. In This Lady Wants to Rest, Rubia's trash family who hate her and let her die alone when her original soul died of an illness because ... You'll never guess it ... Because she "murdered her mother" when she was born. Don't ask me how they got redeemed later ... I actually dropped the manwha because of that
    I could go on and on and on ...

Last edited: May 9, 2021
  6. Li Lei

Li Lei Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Soooooooo..... Can anyone PLEEEEEEEASE post the details of their first night? It's only for research purposes... really :aww::blobnosebleed::blobmelt:

7. snooppyed

snooppyed Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    well there’s very little description like.. describing dylan’s posessive eyes, hot breath, this night will be long night, “i love u”. sorry guys but there’s no long description about moaning,sucking,biting LOL no smut

8. greenelanor

greenelanor Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More spoile please

dianasuarez likes this.
  9. dianasuarez

dianasuarez New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    where can I read it??

10. lazyflower

lazyflower Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He's Payne..I think? He wants to scout Char bc she's intelligent. His group is digging about the Kiera Project.

RakaSarkar and Spoiling Queen like this.
  11. Mxnhwa

Mxnhwa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I say this with having good intentions. I dont mean to be rude to anyone in this spoiler thread at all but I came here looking for spoilers and saw 17 pages. I was happy I thought the manhwa was popular and that a lot of people were spoiling it but....to see people just talking about other manhwas, their opinions on Charlize’s family, her revenge, how Dylan dealt with it, how Charlize reacted after Dylan did what he did to the Emperor, and most of all just fighting....sigh....its a little annoying. This thread is for SPOILERS only, if you guys want to discuss the manhwa and your opinions about it there is a thread specifically for that. I like seeing how other people are reacting to this manhwa, and you’re allowed to have an opinion about it but PLEASE dont fill up a spoiler thread about it. If we were to compile all the spoilers we have it’ll probably just be about 5 pages and I had to go through all 17 just to find them. Anyways, just enjoy the story, it is a work of fiction after all so even if theres a problem with their morals what about it? Its not like they’re real charcaters. The reason why were reading it is to escape reality no? Why apply reality to fiction if you’re reading it for the purpose of escaping it? And even if a charcter in the said story did something bad, its how it was written and theres always a reason for the author to do what they wrote in their story. I mean if Dylan hadn’t done what he did to the Emperor Charlize wouldn’t have gotten scared and ran away rather, maybe she would’ve stayed with Dylan and would continue to keep her distance from him emotionally like how it has been before the rebellion, thus making the plot of the story now non-exsistent. Have a good day/night everyone! <33

Last edited: May 17, 2021
    Fyara, MianneChan, Bibidia and 9 others like this.
  12. Rocio Martinez

Rocio Martinez Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's true we want spoilers please...about them, their wedding, their kids and general....not a discusión :(

13. Ellz

Ellz Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh noooo :blob_teary:
    I thought this spoiler thread would reach till the ending...... I went through all the 17 pages here

But thank you to everyone who provided spoilers. Much appreciated!!

I edited the curator's post on page 1
    Put a link Referring to page 13 where i think there r more spoilers there

Last edited: May 18, 2021
  14. furato

furato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for posting this, but it just breaks my heart because I've grown to like him more than the main couple.

simplysharonda likes this.
  15. ravesdaza

ravesdaza Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi I really want to know will Dylan know that charlize went back in time and she has suffered?and if he did what is his reaction?

Boopbup, Lady Lullaby and boom2424 like this.
  16. Hynmnstr

Hynmnstr Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: May 25, 2021
    solivagantsoul, Miraekle and boom2424 like this.
  17. Aiatsu

Aiatsu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone tell me what happened next when Charlize disappeared and was turned into a sword? How did your family react? I know they are rubbish, but at least they have that "I care and I regret it when it’s too late" complex

18. i_am_here

i_am_here Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Which chapter does Charlize "vanish" and for how long? is there a time skip?