Spoiler Untouchable Lady/ 접근 불가 레이디

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Deleted member 262282, Nov 5, 2020.

1. mstarlight

mstarlight Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know what happened to her during her 4th & 5th life?

DOHere likes this.
  2. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    In a way he is getting a slow and humiliating death. His almighty power was stolen and with it was power, status, and pride. Even his health was linked to his power being taken away. Every time he sees the person he treated terribly and looked down on - he sees a small glimpse of his own terrible self and can't deal.

3. IsaacaHawke

IsaacaHawke Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much!! Eagerly waiting for the next one

kawaii12345 likes this.
  4. Akki19

Akki19 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Will she kill them in this life?
    Will father bro sis remember their past life?
    I want them to remember before hilise kills them( if she kill them or throws them out of the house)

DOHere and Despaireon like this.
  5. Despaireon

Despaireon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think we can agree that we would wholeheartedly enjoy their deaths. I hope.

6. Volublekoala965

Volublekoala965 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don’t want them to remember their past life tbh. They would only get joy seeing that they did manage to torture Hillise and made her life hell, past life or not, those trashes will get pleasure from such memories. I only want them to remember the bits and pieces of when she had killed them. And I hope they suffer for eternity in hell for what they did to Hillise. It would be better for them to die a cruel and cold death without knowing about their past life.

Last edited: May 3, 2021
  7. hjnffnjh

hjnffnjh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't believe she went through all the seventh reiterations. Like twice, thrice is asking too much. Fourth is desperation and the rest is I don't know:blobcry::blobcry: . She was really desperate for their love and attention.:notlikeblob::notlikeblob:

Also, if there's someone willing to elaborate
    the end of Ricardo and that trash of a stepsis would be very much appreciated. Also was Christian really evil? I don't get him. He's like a boy version of white lotus. In the latest Korean chapter I think he was genuinely worried when he saw her in the carriage dying. Or is it just me?

8. beazacha

beazacha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If anyone have a concrete spoiler about the end of the dam that would be awesome! If ch 240 is the end we covered about a fifth of the plot? I hope they don't simply due but rather live a long life in disgrace to pay for all of her lives combined.

pupupupu, Silver26 and Dobokan like this.
  9. CUTIECOUNT

CUTIECOUNT New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    HI~~ can we proofread your translations on wattpad? we want to read it offline with the others..Hoping for your kind consideration

pupupupu likes this.
  10. Blue Amethyst

Blue Amethyst Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is so cute. All I want is for her to be happy and be surrounded by people who love her. Axion and Hilise deserve everything.

Bella94, cxrlixr, KriFiLinah and 11 others like this.
  11. Guide1410

Guide1410 guide with bad sense of direction

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you for the spoilers :blob_plusone:
    Why is this so good! I love the female lead so much! she’s badass and is not at all anything like her past lives.
    I just want everyone to regret everything and burn!
    you can read the raws here: https://newtoki95.com/webtoon/12742786?toon=일반웹툰
    apparently this is by the same author as The Way to Protect the Female Lead’s Older Brother? I had no idea
    also the art of the manhwa is so pretty, does anyone know who’s the artist?
    upload_2021-5-3_22-15-17.jpeg

12. hjnffnjh

hjnffnjh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I got a weird feeling enunciating the ML's name and then it got me, Axion: a fucking dishwasher paste. That's why. :blobjoy:

13. Azure_1802

Azure_1802 Procastination Expert

Reading List:
    Link
    It'd be nice if they remember the past lives in MC's position. They'll get to experience being tortured and abused by themselves.

Bella94, xyxy6409, Ecstasy and 6 others like this.
  14. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where is Gabrielle's mother? Was it mentioned what happened to her?

Ecstasy, pupupupu and Blue Amethyst like this.
  15. AnimeHuntress

AnimeHuntress Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you all bunches for the spoilers! This seems like an amazing story so I really hope it gets licensed!

16. Volublekoala965

Volublekoala965 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wasn’t it mentioned she died early on in the novel? It was along the lines of ‘Inoaden’s new lady also didn’t last long, maybe it was fate’ or something, I don’t remember the exact phrase. Or I’m just confusing this with another story.

Bella94, beazacha, Liliss and 3 others like this.
  17. bananaanna

bananaanna Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    But she has indeed thought about getting rid of her family discretly. As they just are a bother to her anyway. Correction, not even a bother, but life would be better living without them, that having them around.

18. jajagem

jajagem Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    pretty sure it's the 9th life or like the first life on a different time zone. and holy shiz axion will meet Diego on this time zone.

Question: i wonder if he and ricardo are still the same or whether gabrielle exists in this life coz it was stated that there's no power related stuff (or there's no 4 major families according to previous spoilers) in this timezone so maybe Diego is a "normal father for once"? hope not. he should die regardless of what timezone it is

19. Mae Rogel 82

Mae Rogel 82 Call me Mae _ [Red step-siblings(Eldest)]

Reading List:
    Link
    In manhwa chapter 11 I think before ML coming to rescue the child...fl will rescue him... When ML broke out he ask her to hand over the child... But she says ..in here last life she handed the child to ML but this time she won't!
    What did she mean by that?

And how did fl's shameless brother know about her rebirth? And is there anyone know that?

20. LeideLis

LeideLis Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think that sh*t brother knows because Hilise talked to him about it.. because he only know that she died, but don't know how she die... And In the last life she rescue the child and give it to him, and other she rescue and go together with him.... and know she decide to go alone! Because in that form, everyone will see that she has de power, not Ricardo, like always happen, because sc*um father always lied to everyone saying that Ricardo waken, not our queen... One, second or thirt time sc*um and sh*t father... always sc*um and sh*t...

Bella94, Ecstasy, lan2001h and 4 others like this.