Recommendations Books similar to Rebirth plan to save leader

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Momo199, May 4, 2021.

1. Momo199

Momo199 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any books where the guy suffers from psychological illness and the FL helps him ??
    The only ones i know are Rebirth plan to save leader and my husband with scholar syndrome.

2. Nicolesmith

Nicolesmith Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Married to the Male Lead's Brother.
    • The ML has autism and the MC has to save him from death. She has to make him happy and go back in time to events that caused his autism to get worse.
    • It's really easy to MTL and super cute.
    • On note, I don't know how accurate the depiction of autism is (especially curing it).
    Ning Zhi transmigrated into a female supporting character who ran away from her wedding.

The original novel was a fluffy book on the love between the male and female leads.

The cannon fodder female supporting character, who had also married into a prestigious family, was caught while trying to escape her marriage which had led to her difficult days in the prestigious family.

In addition, her husband was autistic and, for the sake of pursing true love, she made a tragedy out of her own life.

Recalling the awful ending of the female supporting character in the novel, Ning Zhi expressed that she would never try to run away from her marriage. What was wrong with having globs of money? Or was her husband not cute enough?

Blurb One:

Ning Zhi laid in her big bed and her handsome husband who didn’t like to talk, stood next to the bed and was watching her. In the display above his head: There was lighting coming from a big, black rain cloud!

Ning Zhi: Oh, he is in a bad mood.

Blurb Two:

Ning Zhi pursed her beautiful red lips and gave her husband a kiss on his handsome cheeks. “Do you like me kissing you?”

The man’s face was still long. His look cold and his eyes lowered. In the display above his head: The ten suns almost blinded Ning Zhi!

This is the story of a female lead who possesses the ability to see the male lead’s emotions!

Guide to Raising the Sick Villain
    • MC transmigrates into a book where the villain was autistic and crippled. She takes pity on him and takes care of him.
    Qiao Lan transmigrated into a novel.

She became a cannon-fodder who was rescued by the heroine after being bullied but was jealous of the heroine because of her love for the hero and ultimately ended up miserable.

When she first entered the novel, Qiao Lan met a cannon fodder more pitiful than her. He was bullied, severely autistic, and had crippled legs.

Qiao Lan: …

Thinking of the male partner who had only been able to live for two years, Qiao Lan had a distressed conscience and began to take care of the gloomy boy.

Tan Mo is the most popular character in a best-selling novel. Fans were dissatisfied with Tan Mo’s bleak ending, so they wrote a fan-made novel featuring Tan Mo. In the book, Tan Mo had crippled legs when he was a child and was bullied. Later, he stood up again and became a powerful businessman.

Many years ago, Tan Mo was still the gloomy young man who felt inferior because of his body. A classmate laughed behind his back that he was a fool that could not stand. Tan Mo clenched his fingers on the wheelchair until they turned a stark white. Suddenly, a thin girl rushed in from the crowd and punched the laughing boy.

Later, the girl gently pressed his atrophied legs, Tan Mo’s face turned pale, “Don’t look, it’s ugly.”

Qiao Lan looked carefully, “It’s not ugly at all.”

“Will you always stay with me?”

“I will.”

Tan Mo clasped her waist fiercely, “Then never leave me.”

Qiao Lan nodded because Tan Mo only stayed alive for another two years.

Two years later, Qiao Lan was hugged tightly by Tan Mo who was struggling to stand up. At that time, Qiao Lan realized that there seemed to be something wrong. She seemed to have transmigrated into the wrong book.

Ones that don't fit as well, but have a similar atmosphere (where ML is struggling because of family/circumstances/self-esteem and MC helps out)
    • I Raised a Sick and Weak Prince
    • Let the Villain Go
    • Marrying the Soft-hearted Villain
    • Devil's Warmth

Last edited: May 4, 2021
    Momo199 likes this.
  3. Momo199

Momo199 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much !!

Nicolesmith likes this.
  4. De Lan

De Lan Smartass from blue planet

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there already a translation with this one? Or do I need to MTL?
    Edit : Nevermind, found the translation ;)

Momo199 likes this.
  5. Isaac20

Isaac20 Dark Lord | RS

Reading List:
    Link
    I think these two also fit what you are looking for

Momo199 likes this.
  6. suudere

suudere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  7. Momo199