Discussion Have you ever cried in public?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Bad Storm, May 4, 2021.

?

Are onion ninjas real?

1. Yes

59.7%
  2. No

29.9%
  3. I want to be one

27.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. SylviaViolet

SylviaViolet Toast to the ones that we lost on the way⚓️

Reading List:
    Link
    That's something totally different. 1 or 2 bullies can't make you feel neglected. I was talking about bullying. Neglect, domestic abuse and stuff like that are completely in a different league. (Also let's not make this thread too depressing).

How do you know this then??

2. melomarl

melomarl Burning Red

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes and I'm the kind of person who won't speak to anyone about my side so yea I hold it in until the emotions explode and it so happens that it's almost always somewhere public cause I can't breakdown at home lol

3. Anra7777

Anra7777 All powerful magic grammar hamster queen pirate.

Reading List:
    Link
    I don’t want to think about it...

4. KhayDesu

KhayDesu ❀Rᴇᴀᴅιɴԍ Eɴтнusιᴀsт❀ | ★ᴅᴇsu~★ | ✿Loquᴀcιous✿『☕』

Reading List:
    Link
    he said in general desu~

5. Bad Storm

Bad Storm no thought, head empty

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, that makes more sense. It's not that easy to get riled up.
    It depends on a person's pain tolerance, there are many people who succumbed to physical pain and insult. But you're right, I did mixed up normal bullying with other abuses hehe my bad
    I could related with the home thing. I confide more with friends than family because I don't want my family worried. You might have different reasons but I think the feelings aren't that different

:blob_patpat:
    share share share
    I reserve the right to remain silent

melomarl likes this.
  6. KhayDesu

KhayDesu ❀Rᴇᴀᴅιɴԍ Eɴтнusιᴀsт❀ | ★ᴅᴇsu~★ | ✿Loquᴀcιous✿『☕』

Reading List:
    Link
    for me its quite different, my family doesn't really understand what im going through or generally teens, every time i try to open up problems i always get burned by my parents and walk away even more depressed than before. So thats why i open up to my friends more than my family, i just need someone to listen to my problems and i would feel better

7. Bad Storm

Bad Storm no thought, head empty

Reading List:
    Link
    That's a factor as well. Though my main reason is not worrying my family, they also don't understand what's happening most of the times. Imagine having a really good kid that went on the wrong path for no reason.

KhayDesu likes this.
  8. De Lan

De Lan Smartass from blue planet

Reading List:
    Link
    This one time happened when me and 12 students, were watching Stand By Me, our tears fell like waterfalls

9. Effugium

Effugium [Investigator], Praise Shigure-sama

Reading List:
    Link
    I remember crying in primary school. Forgot why though.

10. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, happened all the time when I was a child. Can't even remember how many times it happened.

Latest one I remember was in middle school, I was really stressed and playing some random ball game at school, an idiot (he was some 3 or so years older than me, for the record) got in the way and purposefully made me lose. I was so angry that it kinda just exploded and I started crying while hitting him (though I wasn't hitting him hard).

The people around us panicked and thought that he had hit me and went to separate us... Then we were taken to the principal's office and explained what happened... I guess the principal was quite troubled at the time since I was the one crying, but I was also the one in the wrong, so in theory she should just punish me and let the idiot go off without a hitch.

I don't remember how this incident concluded, maybe nothing happened, maybe I got a warning... I forgot~

I think it's possible some stuff that made me cry in public might have happened in my high school days, but I don't remember it anymore.

Oh, and if you consider "crying in public" as crying in front of your family, then stuff like that happened just a few months ago~

Fulminata likes this.
  11. Fulminata

Fulminata Typo-ist | Officer of Heavenly Inc. |

Reading List:
    Link
    Once, i didn't see this one little deep crook in the road and fell while practicing martial arts outdoor. It was really painful, and i ended up with a torn ligament because of it. Other members of my group thought that it was just a normal fall (it was my martial art school's outing), and proceed to joke around instead of helping me stand, but i couldn't get up and it was kinda frustrating. Then i saw this onion ninja lurking around and discreetly grabbed her, then proceed to cry in public, which made them panicked.

In the end, i was carried to the nearest chair by our very handsome master. Made the pain so much bearable :blobtongue:.

12. Mr. Tired

Mr. Tired Professional Idiot

Reading List:
    Link
    I hate to say, but yes. Quite a bit ( _ _)

I even cried on the first day of school my Freshman year, because I had to drop a group of toxic friends. I was just walking with my sister through the halls when I spotted them at the end of the hallway. They waved me over, and I just shook my head no, and they walked away.

And then I broke down-
    I also cried during my Sophomore year, because someone in my family was dying. It was super embarrassing since I thought I had control over it. But while doing my work the tears just started falling and I couldn't stop and I had to leave. It was worse because my crush was sitting behind me, and we had a sub that day and she didn't give a rat's ass. ;-;
    I actually cry quite a bit, ugh. I don't like it.

I'm also pale as h*ck and have sensitive skin, so my face turns super puffy and ridiculously red. ( -._-.) ugh

Deleted member 343051 likes this.
  13. Deleted member 343051

Deleted member 343051 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes :blob_teary:my older sister said she doesnt like me and i cried my eyes out

SylviaViolet likes this.
  14. SylviaViolet

Reading List:
    Link
    I get you! My face turns all puffy after I cry too. It's obvious I was crying even if I wash my face and all. Once in a while someone asks me about it and it's pretty embarrassing.

No I think family is considered private. Same for anyone who is really close to you. They wouldn't tell anyone unless you're completely fine with it.

AliceShiki and Mr. Tired like this.
  15. CadmarLegend

CadmarLegend one and a two and a bing bang boo!

Reading List:
    Link
    I cried in a busstop. Had just gotten a call from my sister about how my grand uncle had died. I was about 15 at that time and had also had an emotional break down the week prior because of too much stress on my mind. I'd managed to hide the breakdown by going to my room and let it out. The news just hurt me while I was down.

The phone I had at that time was one of the old-school flip phones, because my parents were too cheap to actually buy me a phone....

SylviaViolet likes this.
  16. SylviaViolet

Reading List:
    Link
    I had a tiny keypad phone when I was 15 and that was for "safety purposes" so don't cry about it.....

CadmarLegend likes this.
  17. Bobasis

Bobasis Weeeeee

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes I have . I was having a really hard day

18. Osamaru

Osamaru 『Shem's Best Pal ✧ Lexi's Ani ✧ Hamster's Keeper』

Reading List:
    Link
    QAQ *hugs*

19. God slayer

God slayer Retired God Slayer

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope.... Haven't cried for a long time

20. Osamaru

Osamaru 『Shem's Best Pal ✧ Lexi's Ani ✧ Hamster's Keeper』

Reading List:
    Link
    |_+) Nope, I'm the "hold it all in" kinda person, BWHAHAHHHAHAHA!

God slayer likes this.