Discussion Doulou Dalu V "Rebirth of Tang San"

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by Rinfantasy, May 3, 2021.

1. Rinfantasy

Rinfantasy so much to do so little time...

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm the only one disappointed that the author decided to isekai Tang San again? I'm not even angry about the loss of the martial soul since the setting is his new cash cow Shenli qiyu and the fairy continet, but had to be Tang San again? he was an important character in every DD novels and had pratically won against this author other MCs (DD3.5) and now he get another book with him as a protagonist?

lately I'm starting to get really tired about the author... big lose end in DD4, killing momentanely the FL in every DD novel for the MC and for plot device, I just hope Tang Wulin got to spend some time with his parents before all this new novel happen... Tang San will be once again the golden finger Mc can will be able to be the genius of the century and the wise of all of them because he has God King knowledge this time... To be honest I'm torn about being glad he is nerfed by starting again from scratch with a new power system of being pissed that he had so much knowledge and power but now he can't use them since he is just a normal human and once again be the genius/underdog.

I wonder how the new Xiao Wu will be, I hope the courting will be more entertaining this time around since he reincarned searching for XIao Wu's reincanation (not being pratically already married at 5 years old). When Tang San will cultive into a god again and enter in the divine realm, I think it will be very awkward with his family... to be honest I'm terribily afraid (and I will be very pissed if it happen) that with this Tang San nepotism, the author will make him a god stronger than the Dragon God at this point.

Last edited: May 3, 2021
    Reack likes this.
  2. Khaos-Thanathan

Khaos-Thanathan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know...

I kinda lost my connection to the franchise during or at least after DD 2. DD 1 was still quite nice (though maybe that's because it was one of my first reincarnation-trope-novels and was thus a novelty at that point of time), but DD 2 was already quite cringy. In my opinion, Tang Jia San Shao also isn't the best author - to keep the tone polite.

Still have to ask though: How the heck did he get isekai'd again? I mean, he's the god-king, is he not?

3. Noiflare

Noiflare Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The 2 went too far with the emotional stuff, and made tang san really antipathetic, but apart from that it was really interesting. The third is the best so far in my opinion, it's like Rome and Juliet but better, I really enjoyed the fourth too but it's the continuation of the 3rd, and not really appreciable in it's own.

He isekaid, because Xiao Wu died and reincarnated who knows where so he sacrificed all his power and body to chase after her depending on their bond with just his remnant soul and memories, or something like this.

4. NoLongerTheSame

NoLongerTheSame Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Last time I read whatever book no. that was, Tang-san became a god along with Xiao Wu: he gives the current MC an opportunity to start off the story blah blah. So, he gets isekai-ed now? lmao.

5. Titan LLS

Titan LLS Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As of the last few chapters it is clear what the author was trying to do here is use this verse to tie into another one of his novels "Divine Throne" I wont spoil as it will hinder enjoying the story.

6. fabrayist

fabrayist Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait? What? He is reincarnated again or something?