Spoiler Reminiscence Adonis

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Atriedes, Jul 31, 2019.

1. darkcrystal

darkcrystal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for clarification but harchen can approach his mother if she is really such an angel to whom everyone love and respect then maybe those maids would have stopped bullying ianna from the beginning but whatever.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2023
  2. Delice-San

Delice-San Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was really bored, but did you know what Ianna's name means?

It means "Time" or "Beautiful Flower". The name is quite fitting for her and the plot. I wonder if the author thought of this.

3. Heimyln

Heimyln Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Celebrianna what about arhad's heary disease? Will it be cured and what is the cause of it?

4. Celebrianna

Celebrianna ❤️‍Solo Leveling❣️

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmmm. From the translated spoilers I read of the earlier volumes, Arhad said that his heart doesn’t produce enough divine power because of the fact that he attached his heart to the devil’s heart in pandemonium and he needed twice the divine power. His medicine he used had divine power in it so perhaps that’s what the medicine treated.

However, I think he also sacrificed his heart to turn back 34 years of time. I’m not sure of all the details. Nevertheless, remember Taylon attacked him when he was already critically ill because Ianna destroyed the demon’s heart. So Taylon drove his sword into Arhad’s heart in order to do the heart sharing spell as well as to kill Arhad though Arhad was erasing time to prevent dying. This resulted in Ianna pushing herself to the limit to save Arhad. When Ianna broke The Balance for a few minutes, the spirits were able to dive into Arhad’s heart and build a brand new heart which is perfectly healthy.

In short, Arhad had a brand new healthy heart in the last quarter of volume 11 and all of volume 12 until the day he dies,

5. Celebrianna

Reading List:
    Link
    This is more like the almost kiss. The artists are so mean because it’s supposed to be an actual kiss but they end the chapter there and took a break until May 31st. Credit to Newtxxx95.
    [​IMG]

6. newbornleaf

newbornleaf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    will they have a child in the ending?

7. Celebrianna

Reading List:
    Link
    There is no mention of a child but I assume they will have a child eventually. With her nanny’s daughter, Ianna didn’t seem like she rejected the thought of having her own child so it allowed me to see her as a mother sometime in the future.

I actually think the story ended very well with Arhad and Ianna in a field of Adonis flowers as they reaffirm their love for each other and their gratitude for receiving a second chance to experience that great love. It was very satisfying to me. Then there is an additional story about Ianna finally beating Arhad in a sword competition. Their interaction fondly reminded me of their time together in the institution but it was sweeter because they showed their affection as a married couple. I really enjoyed it because for Arhad and Ianna, it’s kind of amazes me how deep their love grew especially for Ianna who was initially so cold to the idea of romantic love and rejected it so resolutely. It’s truly gratifying to see Ianna express her love for him so openly and she really loves him very much.

8. midnightD143

midnightD143 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really feel bad for Laos/Raos he only wants to see his parents and totally missed them I hope he will also reincarnated and be ianna and archad's child again and feel what a complete family is :blobsob::blobsob::blobcry:

manvugu and Johnwill12 like this.
  9. Johnwill12

Johnwill12 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just a recap, why did Roberstein slay Roygen even though she clearly loved him? Did Robertstein explain to her son why she killed his father? Does Arhad dial down his yandere side after getting his heart fixed by Ianna? Why is there so much hardship in this story, life should be about much more than being tough and strong, what about happiness and all that’s supposed to be enjoyed? Why don’t most of the people in this story try their utmost to make their world better so that they and their children won’t have to suffer or endure danger, and live happier, safer lives be they commoner, noble, or royal?

I hope that Harchen and Angelina will find happiness together in the near future? I hope that they will fall in love with each other, I want them to be happy. I also hope that Laos might be reincarnated as Arhad and Ianna’s first child, that would be really sweet.

Why was Ianna’s mother Lebony the way she was in terms of her personality? Why didn’t she move on from Cherno and find someone who would return her love instead of pursuing her one-sided love with him? Why didn’t Cherno try to show Ianna affection when she was a child regardless of who her mother was? It took Cherno long enough for him to realize what a lousy father he was, I just hope he’ll try to be a kinder grandfather at least? The behavior of the characters in these stories tend to defy human logic at times?

MLisMyHubby likes this.
  10. Johnwill12

Johnwill12 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happens to gods when after they are murdered, where do they go, do they have souls? Is it in the story confirmed that humans have souls and that their souls go somewhere after they pass on? It should be noted that Roygen only became the way he was because the gods deposited all of their negativity into him, isn’t that true? Meaning that the gods made Roygen what he was, so they weren’t exactly blameless now were they? They created a Frankenstein which turned on them, no surprise there. The gods should’ve tried a different way of managing their negativity don’t you think?

To be honest I can’t help but pity Roygen and Lebony. Roygen was the result of all the negative feelings from the gods. And Lebony woke up after thousands of years only to find that everyone she loved, and everything she knew was gone, yeah that would break me alright. I only hope that Lebony found peace in (heaven) the next life. Why can’t Arhad expel the devil out of his body, it makes him seem too much like Roygen, will fixing his heart drive the devil out of him for good? Did the goddess Ro love Roygen, and did she feel bad (remorse) about having to slay him?

Why aren’t there more good nobles like Angelina, Harchen, Ianna, and Sarache? I don’t think that suffering always builds character? I mean look at Ianna in the first timeline, she suffered and ended up unable to love anyone and died by Arhad’s hands? People are the some of many things including those whom they interact with and bond with, wouldn’t you say? Again I really do hope that Angelina and Harchen become close. I mean Angelina might have been clingy towards Arhad initially, but she’s not a bad person, and she deserves happiness as much as Ianna or anyone don’t you think?

I have to say that I do love it that Ianna is looking a lot happier (Manhua) than she has ever been since she met Arhad in the 2nd timeline. It’s nice to see her showing her more vulnerable side, that underneath that cold and stoic demeanor is an actual human being. It was rather touching when she actually cried for the first time while Arhad held her in his arms. Plus I love seeing her smile it looks really endearing, I know that Arhad would do anything to keep that smile, as would any guy who loves a girl.

Lilyworld likes this.
  11. harmoniche

harmoniche Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i just wanna say this is the best slow burn romance i've ever read, i haven't fangirled this hard over fluff moments in so long.

Lilyworld and Celebrianna like this.
  12. Celebrianna

Reading List:
    Link
    I wholeheartedly agree. The romance is done so well and the build up is superb.

13. harmoniche

harmoniche Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i'm ngl tho, i thought they confessed like 2-3x each but these idiots are so in love and don't even know it i can't. i've never screamed "JUST GET MARRIED ALREADY" so many times at my screen before. they both basically proposed too. mindblowing.

14. Purple Iris

Purple Iris Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So I was wondering what if Ianna never said those dying words about becoming his Knight, what would Arhad have done in their previous life? Become insane like Roygen and begin devouring life after conquering lands? And since that Black Dragon (forgive me for still holding a grudge to not even remember his name) is so obsessed with providence of balance, why did he not move his shady claws to get Arhad killed? Judging by how he schemed to have Ianna rid of Taylon, we could see that he has somewhat of a foresight when it comes to evil minds and plans ahead of time. So why did he not move a claw when Arhad was on the road of becoming a Demon in the Age of Magic in previous life?

Last edited: Jun 14, 2021
  15. Celebrianna

Reading List:
    Link
    Kandemayon, the black dragon, was on Bahamut’s side in order to balance Roanne. Laos gave the royal family of Roanne gifts so the black dragon sided with Bahamut to maintain the balance. The black dragon would not have stepped in even if Arhad destroyed the world. Why I know that? Because in the second timeline Taylon was literally eating the sky and destroying the world (killed millions of people) and the black dragon did nothing to stop him. Instead, the black dragon empowered Taylon simply because he had to maintain the balance since Arhad joined the other side. The black dragon is also called Chaos and Death so I guess we shouldn’t expect him to actually care about precious human lives. I personally can’t stand him even if it’s nothing personal to him to see the world burn. It was just terrible how so many people were helplessly killed by the evil Bahamut family that he empowered.

MLisMyHubby, Sitron17 and illya_hanh like this.
  16. Purple Iris

Purple Iris Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for this information.
    Honestly, this whole balance thing is so full of flaws. Nothing in this world can really develop or evolve, if the balance is not breached.

17. Manhwa fan

Manhwa fan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can Any one help me update the https://reminiscence-adonis.fandom.com/wiki/Reminiscence_Adonis_Wiki this Fandom wiki Site needs a lot of work and there is already 6 pages added. To support this Novel and Webtoon please participate in the wiki fandom. To put in information about your favorite characters in the Webtoon.
    The truth is the main page is very bland (no hurtful feelings here) to look at and please fix the main page.

18. Moon998

Moon998 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually I am more curious about Laos or elly. I have a few questions if anyone can give me spoilers about them then I would be grateful because this questions are bugging me for some time.
    I want to know more about the conversation of Ianna and Arhad about Laos when Ianna understood the relationship between Laos and Robersteins.
    I also want to know about the conversation of laos and Ianna or Robersteins when she went into coma.
    How was the relation between all three of them after knowing everything.
    And did laos leave after everything was over?
    Please someone give me spoilers.

19. Celebrianna

Reading List:
    Link
    Ianna and Arhad thinks of Laos as the child of Roberstein and Roygen. While they know R&R are their previous incarnations, Ianna and Arhad realize that they are the same souls but different beings/egos. Ianna, especially, thinks of Roberstein as different from herself. She sometimes criticized Roberstein’s naivety and weakness. When Roberstein wanted to kill Arhad, Ianna was hopping mad with Roberstein. In that instance it became blatantly clear that Ianna’s ego is different to Roberstein and stronger than Roberstein’s. Arhad suppresses Roygen but he’s kind of like Roygen especially in their love for Roberstein and Ianna as well as in their talent and intelligence.

Now, regarding Laos, since Arhad and Ianna think of themselves as different from their prior incarnations, they treat Laos/Ellie just as they always have. They care about Ellie and listens to her requests. At the end of the story, the black dragon asked Ianna and Arhad to give some of their essence? and he placed them in eggs so the Roberstein and Roygen could be born again into the world. It’s kind of confusing because the souls of R&R are already the souls of Arhad and Ianna.

Regarding Arhad and Ianna after they found out that Laos is the child of Roberstein and Roygen, the person most impacted is Roygen in Arhad’s consciousness. That’s because Ianna and Arhad did not conceive and give birth to Laos so they won’t feel the same way Roberstein and Roygen do. Of course Arhad was shocked to find out the truth but it’s Roygen’s child and not his. Ianna also remembered that when the white child Laos ran to Roberstein in the Holy Age, she felt Roberstein’s feelings of love and protection and deduced that those were probably the feelings of a mother. When she met Laos in her coma, she treated Laos just like Ellie. It’s only when Ianna allowed Roberstein to talk to Laos through her did the mother-son reunion occur. Roberstein told Laos she’s proud of him for doing a good job and apologized for burdening him. After that, the way Ianna treats Ellie/Laos is pretty much the same as before.

So, in conclusion, the important thing to understand is that Arhad and Ianna think of themselves as different from Roygen and Roberstein. Laos also doesn’t want to burden them with their past lives. Therefore, the relationship between all three pretty much remained the same because Laos is really the child of R&R and not Arhad and Ianna. Laos also thinks of his parents as R&R. He was moved when the black dragon gifted him the eggs with R&R so that they can be born into the world again. Laos is still around. He was in Roanne with Angelina and Harchen then he went back to Ignite with Arhad and Ianna to meet the black dragon.

20. Heimyln

Heimyln Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone knows about arhad's mana? Iana described it to be golden in the 1st time line but in the 2nd it's black. Does it become golden again or not? Why is it black in the 2nd time line?