Other Request Chinese name of Immortal Hero: I Can See the Success Rate

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by TGRedux, May 1, 2021.

1. TGRedux

TGRedux Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So I'm just trying my luck to see if anyone has already read the raws for this novel and can provide the name. This is another MTL novel on Qidian that the uploader changed most of all the names so I can't find a core phrase to look for it elsewhere. The novel is really quite generic but I tried searching a while for it and it bothers me enough that I cant find it to make a post about it.

The MC gets transmigrated into a wuxia world and gets a system that lets him see the chance percent of doing any action. The only "notable" things that have been mtl'd so far are that the mc took a pill and got a black and white flame, beat a sect tournament crippling two others, found a damaged purple divine cauldron, and went to a secret realm (tl'd as Sacred Mystic Dragon Realm) within the first 40 chapters.
    The synopsis from qidian
    Lin An woke up and found himself in an Eastern Fantasy world.
    In this world, power was everything. The powerhouses could easily control it all.
    Those who were capable enough could claim everything, be it money, women, or power. A voice sounded in the mind of Lin An, who was still puzzled over his reincarnation to the Eastern Fantasy World.
    [Congratulations, host! You have activated the Success Rate System. Whatever you do, you will be able to see your success rate!]
    Since then, Lin An was able to check his success rate every time before he did something!
    “The chances of you successfully refining your body with this body refining technique are 90%.”
    “The chances of you obtaining treasures when you open this treasure box are 100%.”
    “The chances of you surviving in this cave are 0%.”
    “The chances of you being favored by the sacred maiden and having a relationship with her are 100%.”

Note : There is another novel with a similar name called I can see the Success Rate or 我能看到成功率. It has a mc named Bai Wu and is an urban novel and it is not the one im looking for.

IamNobody2Anybody likes this.
  2. smurfyjenkins

smurfyjenkins Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey Bro,

I am in the same position, I wanna read the raw and I can't find it. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated from me and the OP

3. smurfyjenkins

Reading List:
    Link
    Any help would be appreciated.

4. smurfyjenkins

Reading List:
    Link
  5. Dotencsure

Dotencsure Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Looks like webnovel stop putting raw title...they dont want peope to read raw

IamNobody2Anybody and Cyanhart like this.
  6. Cyanhart

Cyanhart Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Webnovel is becoming trashier and trashier. I'm surprised at how they constantly find ways to infuriate readers.

Dotencsure likes this.
  7. smurfyjenkins

Reading List:
    Link
  8. IamNobody2Anybody

IamNobody2Anybody New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone had luck in finding the raw novel. I have tried many methods but didn't had any luck so far.

9. IamNobody2Anybody

Reading List:
    Link
    I believe not many people are interested in this novel. Just bumping it up so some kind stranger may give a helping hand here.

10. IamNobody2Anybody

Reading List:
    Link
    Help please. Bump

11. Dotencsure

Dotencsure Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well its better for you to browse through raw websites and find any good novel to read with google translation