Korean I Adopted A Villainous Dad

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by Jem3710, May 23, 2020.

1. Jem3710

Jem3710 nerd

Reading List:
    Link
    I Adopted A Villainous Dad

[​IMG]
    Description:

I entered a novel in which the heroine who reincarnated as a saintess has to walk on a thorny path.

'Yeah, nope!'

I, who decided to walk on a flower path, abandoned the original frustrating family
    and adopted my bias as my dad in our first meeting.

"You, be my daddy!"

The story's final boss and villain!
    But now he's just my dad. Fufu.

"Daddy, why is your name also daddy? So cute."
    "What did you eat for breakfast? Handsomeness?"

As I dream of a happy ending for Daddy, there's just one more huge obstacle…
    The existence of the hero who would kill the final boss.

Now that it's come to this, let's save my bias and the hero as an addition! If I have time, maybe the world too!
    However…

"I'll kill you if you approach my daughter."

...Daddy keeps on raising the death flags.

"You should take responsibility since you tamed me."

Somehow the hero is also obsessed over me, just what's going on…?

Source: kakao - link : https://page.kakao.com/home/악당-아빠를-입양했다/54689043

Korean Title: 악당아빠를입양했다

Promo Webtoon:
    https://mangadex.org/title/46784/i-adopted-a-villainous-dad

Why It Should Get Picked Up: I think from the promo webtoon I can already tell the story is going to be cute and I can’t wait to see how her “villainous” dad grows to love her. I am also looking forward to the frustrated male lead as it shows in the webtoon too I also can give the chapter raws to anyone willing to translate it and if they aren’t I’ll try machine translating which does kinda suck but better than nothing.

Last edited: May 23, 2020
    Mikaa, Elliana, SGubbsy and 2 others like this.
  2. Yuraine

Yuraine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. zenslover

zenslover Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Me tooo

4. Jem3710

Jem3710 nerd

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m actually machine translating the first chapter rn using 3 different translation apps to find the best sentences and I’m kinda glad cause it’s making a lot of sense and easier to understand than I thought it would be

Yuraine likes this.
  5. Jem3710

Jem3710 nerd

Reading List:
    Link
    If you live, you come to this day. My favorite character who makes my difficult life worthwhile.

What’s the possibility of meeting your bias in real life? Moreover it’s your bias from within a book.

For the sake of my favorite character I’d even risk my life!

I thought there would never be a phenomenon where I could meet my favorite character, but it was wrong.

I was obviously shaking with emotion at the sight of my favorite character, who was breathing and talking.

'It's my favorite character, my favorite character, It's my favorite character!'

I pressed my heart and looked up at the man's face. The face that I had imagined every day existed right in front of me. My favorite character in the words that I've only met in my imagination breathed in front of my eyes.

Walking and talking! The chillingly beautiful diamond eyes that would seem to cut if touched. The glassy eyes that looked at me showed no emotion at all. The twinkling gold eyes were like the stars of the night sky. Lost in beauty that is completely different from when I imagined it. You didn't say that he was so pretty, writer!

'Who are you?' said a low voice to me.

Oh, my God, you have a nice voice! It was better than I imagined. Reflectively, I could feel the man agitated when I was about to cry. It looked like I was reluctant to cry. How did you look so handsome? I was confident that I wouldn't get tired of seeing it every day. What I liked was an older middle-aged figure, but I love any look you look like!

"I asked who you are”

I kept showing no reaction, so the man frowned. The figure was so handsome, I almost lost my breath. I can't help it. I tried to hold it in, but I can't hold it in!

"Daddy!"

I rushed at a dash at the man. In this world, he has never loved and never been loved.

The most pitiful man. And one of my favorite people in the world. I could feel the body of the man who was sitting languidly. I prayed as if I was surprised to catch my breath.

"Daddy!"

“... ...who's your father?" the man asked back in an absurd voice. It would have been quite absurd for a single man.

I smiled and made eye contact with the man. I felt a great deal of pressure from his golden eyes, but even that was a great pleasure to me.

"Hehe. Dad."

I hugged the man and he looked at me with a puzzled look on his face. It's no use doing that. I'll never give up.

"Daddy-1." Maybe he gave up after all, the man stopped pushing me off.

Looking up at the man sighing low, I thought I would have had a few breaths at this rate - everything.

This is the first time I've met the tyrant who will be my favorite character and my father. There have been many absurd happenings in the street world that are so incomprehensible.

Yesterday my cell phone was broken and today I turned six years old.

"I'd rather have my phone smashed than have my six-year-old self open my eyes."

I was going through the most ridiculous thing in my life. I looked out of the window with my face on the window frame. It was a little exciting, but I couldn't help it because I was short. The view from the window was different from the Earth I had known so far.

"Of course it's different! Here are three different because it's a prize!"

Broad plains and a blue sky. From small villages in the distance to the high speed guests entering the highway . The high buildings and the automatic cars that occupied the road, were not countless people.

Looking out of the window completely different from the landscape I knew, I was both despaired and relieved at the same time that this was not my dream again today.

"It's already been a month! It wouldn't be realistic to dream like this for a month. "

While watching the unique scenery in the daytime, I took my face off the windowsill. Then I looked down at my little hand. And looked down at my little hand. At first it was very confusing. It wasn't that long ago that he cried and went crazy because he couldn't figure out the situation right away. But something came to my mind.

'Melchide!'

He was my favorite character

It's like a movie set or a Truman show, but I escaped and my favorite character. This is God's guidance.

'God has granted me my wish!'

I prayed and slept well every day.

"A world with my favorite character." Then, the conclusion is one thing. I came into the novel. And I was the protagonist of this novel.

Usually, the main character would be happy.

Unfortunately, "Winter Without Light" was a novel in which the author fed all kinds of sweet potatoes (TL Note: ???) to the heroine , saying that he wanted to write a fantasy that was so-called realistic.

"Huh."

It's the heroine and it's not a flower road!

"But it's okay. My favorite character lives here. " Light and salt..."

This kind of love will never happen again. In my life, I had never run into a real life series of a web novels,I had no memory of waiting for abduction without doing this. It is also the first time that I visited SNS through the writer's blog. It was when I was shedding tears of joy to be able to greet my favorite character once again.

"Priscilla ! If you stay like that again, you'll be damned!" I came to my senses by the familiar voice. Luciana turned to me in a startled voice.

I I was leaning against the window. Luciana, the woman in law who looks after me, looked at me with an blank look. It was a stinging gaze,but I smiled at Luciana.

"Hehat." ......You can't laugh at that.

"Oh, I went over until yesterday. Don't fall for my cuteness, rivers.

Do! As I looked at her with an amazed look, Luciana looked at me with a wistful look on her face, with a firm determination.

"You can't look out the window in such a dangerous position again. You got it?" I was forced to nod my head at Luciana's words.

'You know it's an important day, right?'

'I know, I know.'

'Come on, then sit here. I'll prepare it for you.

I sat down correctly at Luciana's words. Soon after, a priestly robe embroidered with gold thread was placed before me. It was a dress that only 'saints' could wear. "You're gonna wear this.”

"Uh."

I was being dressed in dark clothes as Luciano put it on me, I recalled again the most important problem.

'I must survive.'

Priscilla, the main character of the novel and who now I am, was the main character of the tragedy, people used her and she died for good sins.

'I can't live like that.'

I'm sorry to the writer of this novel, but I didn't want to live Priscilla's life as it is. I don't want to go through such a dog's death. To do so, it was important to live safely first.

'You have to make a good decision on the family to be adopted!'

And today was the day to decide its fate. Finally today... The day of the showdown has come. Instead of arriving under Luciana's guidance, the pope and 12 elders were already present. As they entered the temple, they all got up and bowed to me.

"Welcome, Priscilla." It was really hard for me who lived in the Western world of Zhang Youyu to be greeted by old men of gray-haired age. I smiled awkwardly and nodded a couple of times, and the elders laughed indistinctly.

'You're cute again today.'

'It's a shame to send her away somewhere.'

'Still custom is custom, so we can't help it.

"May the blessing always be with you, Priscilla"

Passed by the elders and stood before the Pope. Pope Rafael Le was also an elderly man.

'Come on, Lady Saint.'

'Yes, Holy Father.'

The smiling pope asked me with a pleasant smile.

'Do you know what day it is?'

'Yes!' Of course I do. Today, I'm going to have my family.

It was a day to decide. All the saints had to leave the church and see the wide world then return. I had to choose a family to take care of until I became an adult. It's not a random box, but a family chosen by lucky .

Priscilla, the original, chose her family incorrectly and life was ruined. Therefore, if I want to avoid Priscilla's misfortune, I have to "choose a well family.' This is some kind of unreasonable situation.

"Never be Priscilla's family." I shuddered at the thought of my family who fed me sweet potatoes in every episode. Traditionally, the family to accompany the saint was decided among the candidates chosen by the Senate on the terms set by the pope. It was a very complicated process, so I was careful.

'I'm glad you look good, Priscilla .'

'Yes, I feel great!"

The elders, who heard my voice after a long time, were amazed when they nodded loudly and positively.

'You must be in a good mood.'

'You have a direct voice.’

“I heard Priscilla's voice for the first time today."

I spoke so well that I kept silent because I doubted my age so much that I seemed to have heard my voice for the first time.

I looked around at the Holy Father. When our eyes met, the Holy Father smiled kindly.

"Let's get started, then?"

I nodded at the Holy Father's words, and the candidates chosen by the Senate came one by one. I could recognize who he was by its features, even though i did not know the face

'Not them.'

And finally, the man, whom I've been waiting for, came in.

"Priscilla !"

I couldn't hear the elder calling me from behind in a startled voice. It didn't matter what anyone else said or what they looked at. I made up my mind from the first moment I saw him.

'Dad!'

I ran off and hugged Melchide. It was the moment when Melchide, who frowned upon me as soon as he saw me, was about to say something. I took the lead first.

"I'll adopt you as my father!"

“ I can't choose my family as a random box!

“You, be my father!"

All my life I was a fan! I was sure. This works! I’ll put everything onto this ceremony!

I’m sorryyyyy, I know some places don’t make sense at all :unsure: I did try though and hope you enjoy at least that little bit

6. djshadow

djshadow Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  7. Jem3710

Jem3710 nerd

Reading List:
    Link
    Tyyy, yay it got picked up

8. djshadow

Reading List:
    Link
    Guys we seem to have an issue... we can't seem to get the rest of the raws. If you've got the raws for this novel and I am the Precious Daughter of the Greatest Villain in the Fantasy World, please share. We tried to buy it but it seems that that also proved futile.

Yuraine likes this.
  9. Jem3710

Jem3710 nerd

Reading List:
    Link
    I do know how to extract raws from kakao so I would definitely give the chapter raws gradually (takes some time to extract each chapter) if it means the story is continued

Dammy-chan and Yuraine like this.
  10. djshadow

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you. I will be waiting for them. :)

11. djshadow

Reading List:
    Link
    Getting raws has made us put the novel translation on hold till we get our hands on some raws or someone provides them to us. :(

ragamuffin and Yuraine like this.
  12. Mikaa

Mikaa 〘༄⚘〙

Reading List:
    Link
  13. Mxnhwa

Mxnhwa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m planning to pick this novel up please PM me for the link to my carrd to read!:blobhug:

Ananggg, Mikaa and unknown1512 like this.