Spoiler The Lady Wants to Rest

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Gigz, Aug 17, 2019.

1. milktea05

milktea05 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did Rubia ever break her curse? If she did how?? Will she have a happy family with Orlean??

cometothedarkside97 likes this.
  2. GeeDy08

GeeDy08 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Details please

3. moonstar24

moonstar24 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay can I ask what did the Crown Prince do (the blonde prince) so that he lose his position as CP?

4. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He plotted to kill another kingdom's King and caused inner turmoil on their political situations. He also almost caused a massacre of hundreds, thousands of citizens of that kingdom while turning the land it happened so barren it won't be rejuvenated even after hundreds of years.

5. milktea05

Reading List:
    Link
    wHat's the ending???

6. its0k

its0k Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    and they just let the psycho go? according to the spoilers above MC and ML helped him flee. Or did I misunderstand something?

7. athene911

athene911 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    At the party our MC danced with the two knights "The bully and the other who's been bullied" as a sign she forgiven them,, one for his nasty act and the other as a gratitude for sending her a beautiful dress,, the jealous ladies were smirking only low class gentlemen asked her for dancing but were so envious when the Crown Prince (Blond guy) asked her next.. she tried to refuse stating she is lazy lol and finding him not charming when he flirted with her,, as in she hates the liars who only seek political advances,, but when he blackmailed Mc since she sold the dress that was a gift from the Royal Family and considered a mocking act she had to dance with him telling him she can never think of him as a lover because he only got interested in her since she is a princess and the 4th Prince fiancee .

Last edited: Apr 26, 2021
    kawaii12345 likes this.
  8. AnimeHuntress

AnimeHuntress Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'd like to know why he did it in the first place...

And why they let him go. She's definitely beat to her own drum and I get that she's lived hundreds of lifetimes but seriously her blasé attitude can be unnerving.

Ps. did you all know apparently there is a slang form for blasé with blahzey, why? I used a search so I could the é, an whoopsy that popped up, so so weird.

9. LaDyViL

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes.
    Nope.
    He needed power that can rival Orlean's eyes so he can contest the throne. Orlean's ability makes him the most suitable person to be the next king, overlooking the fact there is already a Crown Prince.
    He saved her.

10. LaDyViL

Reading List:
    Link
    This isn't spoiler related but I felt I should mention this. I don't think we should take a large part of translated text from the translator and posted it elsewhere without their permission, even with credits. It's one thing to post our own MTL, but to take their text (a large part of it) and posted it elsewhere felt like what a pirate does. Just quote some texts or talk about the content but don't take their work and re-post them :/

11. Julchen5313

Julchen5313 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry about that, I've deleted my post.

12. LaDyViL

Reading List:
    Link
    It's ok to mention it, if you didn't then we won't have anything to talk about. Chapter 165, their first time right? I don't think it's Rubia's first time, but it's definitely that body's first experience. Shouldn't have underestimate that beast of a man lol

13. Vrisha21

Vrisha21 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What is the ending? What about the curse?

14. trckrtrt

trckrtrt Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As someone who fell in love with the manhwa and came here for spoilers I'm incredibly disappointed.

So far I've thoroughly enjoyed the manhwa because it really stood out to me in terms of art, storyline, characters, everything, I know the story isn't meant to be about revenge, but from the looks these spoilers the mc let off the family way too easily for all the bs they pulled. Years of abuse and neglect but she decides to go back home and help them? She goes out of her way to save their lives and help them prosper? Even when it seems there's barely any regret or redemption for them? I know that technically the mistreatment happened to the original character before the mc entered the body, I know the original character still yearned for the love of her family, I know that the current mc just wants to rest and may not care enough about their previous transgressions. I don't care, they're terrible people and they deserve to suffer. If anything the mc could just leave the family and cut off all ties, just don't go back and make a living for herself. That would be so much better than whatever nonsense this is. Also apparently later on the father realizes his true love is the current trash of a step mom and that he didn't love the mc's mom so his hatred for her is suddenly solved? How does that make any sense?

And the romance, oh god the romance. I know her fiance is the 4th prince but he's made no effort at all so far to woo her or even interact with her (speaking as a manhwa reader, 25 chapters so far) when the crown prince is right? there? This is 100% me being biased but when he first appears in the manhwa he's dressed like Howl from Howl's Moving Castle and he's blonde so he kinda looks like him too HES A TOTAL HOTTIE and even though he's lw sus he's already had so many cute interactions with the mc and even kind of confessed!?? I was praying that he'd be the ml aghh not to mention that later on apparently he's imprisoned/exiled?? or something like that I mean rip there goes my fav. Pretty similar to the ending of Doctor Elise, I'm not surprised they're by the same author. At the very least if not the blonde crown prince why not the red headed deer boy? He's so cute and wholesome and already treasures the mc. So far the only interactions between the mc and 4th prince are when she has to talk to him for disciplinary action and he's acts pretty indifferent towards her. He sent her a dress for a ball (that she didn't wear haha) and of course the cliche scene where he's watching her from a balcony and goes "hmm interesting" but besides this he's made absolutely no effort to go and talk to her or interact with her at all despite being her fiance. I am completely biased towards the crown prince (blonde) but who knows maybe I'll like the ml later on for now I really just needed to rant lmao

15. Melina

Melina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The curse is still there, but Orleans will live forever and always trying to find a new reincarnation of Ruby or a new Ruby will come to find Orleans and they remarry

16. Sarahlin

Sarahlin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Are they able to have kids?

cometothedarkside97 likes this.
  17. Melina

Melina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know, I just turned to the last chapter of the main story and there weren't any stories about their child.

18. milktea05

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohh I was expecting Rubia to break her curse and finally live a normal life :blobconfused:

19. darkcrystal

darkcrystal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    as soon as i read those spoilers fl helped this whole scum destructive family to reunite I quit this webtoon I thought this one finally will something different by looking how fl is so carefree and handling things in so cool way I thought she will be a badass one but in next sec I proved completely wrong when I read this spoilers for me she is completely a wastage more than her the author is utterly disappointing. In beginning i like the most when she leave the house that scum family but suddenly author decided to introduce that desperate owner of the body who is basically dying even after her death to being love by this dogs and bitches even so badly and madly she start begging fl to have those bitches love instead of her:facepalm: so our lazy mc without knocking anymore her brain start fulfilling a stupid ghost wishes who completely got fucked off from this world because of this dogs and bitches negligence nice very nice story written by our author sometimes I feel they don't even understand there is something called karma n justice but this authors basically lost so much in their fantasy that they usually forgets this moral terms actually exist even in real world.
    Before I like fl because of her care free and lazy nature but now I hate her because of this traits ,even the ghost is a child but not she, she is a full pledge adult who had already lived so many so called lives before but yet acting like a mere stupid