Spoiler Secret Lady

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rin.rinaaa, May 4, 2021.

1. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    88acc759d39e54d4fa42a747ded441e2d0f69e6e_189322_720_972.jpg

Description:

A child who has the ability to see ghosts, Yoon Seol-woo.
    Has reincarnated into Rosantine, a princess who could see ghosts.

I've managed to fake not being able to see ghosts somehow but...

"Leave my sibling's body this instant!"

I cried out to the spirit who's possessed my one and only little (brother/sister)'s.
    However, only the death penalty awaited for me if my ability were to be found out.
    Then, there's only one way.

"You're planning to kill Prince Chartus, right?"
    I will save the Empire's second prince, Prince Chartus with this ability!

"I'll bet my life on Your Highness."

Last edited: Feb 16, 2022
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    by : HYAwanOI
    Spoiler Table of Contents for Secret Lady|시크릿레이디
    [​IMG]Table of Contents
    All chapter title

Novel

Volume 3 ch 12
    Volume 3 ch 13

Character :
    Main Character. The first daughter of the Ducal House of Arzen.
    Male Lead. The second prince of the Kartazen Empire.
    The first and crown prince of the Kartazen Empire. When he was born, he was given a hereditary blessing that also served as a curse of the Kartazen Empire. The empire will only have one royal child to receive the blessings. If there are more than one royal child, the other children will die or cannot live longer due to the curse.
    The previous emperor that became a wandering ghost in the palace. He occasionally helped Rosentine in solving cases. Currently its unknown if this Ranon is the first emperor, Ranothean Kartazen, the one who took advantage of Aina (Gold) which caused her to put the curse. Its possible they're two different people

Timeline :
    Poison wine arc
    FL reveal her identity (2) [happen in chap97 of the novel]
    The curse
    ML confession
    Marriage Proposal

Second book
    Royal family curse | curse

Manhwa :
    chaper 1 to 4
    chapter 1 to 7
    chapter 15 to 20
    chapter 20

--
    Ronan and Aina (Gold) Manhwa vs Novel - note this was posted before ch.86 of the manhwa was released. Ch.86 reveals Ronan and Aina have 2 sons and a 3rd child on the way

Last edited: Jul 27, 2023
    Killahh, Eraien, Nia2760 and 17 others like this.
  3. Guide1410

Guide1410 guide with bad sense of direction

Reading List:
    Link
    the art is so amazing :aww: waiting for spoilers :blob_plusone:

Mira_bee and djan29 like this.
  4. Rahan06

Rahan06 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers please ~~
    The art is fantastic.

Ciddos likes this.
  5. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok, I just figured out that the manhwa art reminds me of A Stepmother's Märchen and based from the comments someone mentioned that it's actually made from the same studio.

6. Hoque99

Hoque99 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    A interesting plot with the art of stepmother's märchen, count me in:blobcat_hyper:

Nazanin86, wangfei, Reeka98 and 5 others like this.
  7. shuuenka

shuuenka Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You can find the artist on twt, @BANA_COMIC.
    They also shared promo vid there . I'm super curious about the story!

8. Sherlockisk

Sherlockisk Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The premise is very interesting I will be burrowing myself within these lands of forums and wait for the monsoon of spoilers

(Sorry guys, just waited to be a bit dramatic )

RedRuchi and ORiEL.km like this.
  9. marahya

marahya Member

Reading List:
    Link
    its the friend of orka-nim..maybe perhaps thts why

10. Samirameas

Samirameas Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    saw the first chapter, the art is AMAZING...it reminded me of the art in "a stepmother's märchen"..spoiler please:oops:

Bonzai, RexJen, ORiEL.km and 2 others like this.
  11. worldtraveller

worldtraveller Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who is the ML? The 2nd prince? Or is the ghost actually a wandering soul of the 1st prince?

pupupupu, djan29, Joyfulhina and 3 others like this.
  12. Zeref_96

Zeref_96 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does someone have spoilers? Is the novel already finished ? And who is the ml?

13. hope6

hope6 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From the cover photo it's seems like 2nd price is the ML.
    I think 1st price or the ghost one try to help his brother to recover the cruse
    Any update More?

14. MishaArnon

MishaArnon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The art is gorgeous and story is mystery which looks fun.she is a bit like Meiruko Chan but this girl here is stern and mature.

15. yourthronee

yourthronee Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chartus Chartazen, 2nd Prince of the Cartazen Empire

16. Caroline_24

Caroline_24 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've read the first 3 chapters and I really like this one and the art is amazing. Waiting to see what happens next and maybe someone can give us some spoilers.

QueenSara likes this.
  17. aqilwall

aqilwall Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: May 6, 2021
    DOHere and Rin.rinaaa like this.
  18. Elste

Elste Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok so I have manhwa's spoilers until chapter 4

MC is Rosantine Argen. She's one of the daughters of Duke Argen, one of the pilars of the empire. She can see ghosts.

Long time ago, the empire was going throught drought, wars, diseases and everyone was saying it was cursed, and a merchant kingdom Vischent started to rise in power. That was until the emperor Karzasten said all empire's misfortune were sorcerer's descendants fault and declared all kind of magic as taboo.

MC can see ghost even from her previous life. In her previous life she lived in Korea and was bullied her whole life due her ability, and she thought her revenge aginst that life was to survive, until her death when she realized she was just tired of living. She got a second chance, with a truly loving family and a little sister, and she swore it to protect it at all cost.

So, since every magic is taboo and even her family could be, she hides and denies her ability to see ghost. That's until she is 9 years old and her mother falls ill and she sees many ghosts talking about how her mother only has half of a year at the most and MC starts to cry. The ghosts realize she can see them and start to harrass her.

Fast forward to when MC is 16 years old and her little sister Carte is 10, they both visit the imperial palace. There Carte gets possesed by a malicious spirit/ghost and MC is distressed cuz there's nothing she can do since her sister can be executed if she goes out to ask for help. A ghost named Lanon appears and tells her he's going to help her and that in exchange she should promises him to grant a favour in the future. She acceptsthe deal.

Lanon reveals a ghost's weakness is its name. It attachs them to their death in this world and they can be commanded as long as one call its name. The name of the possesing ghost is Hasten Kartazen, which means it is from the imperial family. MC orders him to leave her sister alone.

So now, MC is 25 years old and she goes to the palace often. She mentions Lanon acts like an idiot before every other ghost but surprisingly he seems to know every ghost name, and MC speculates theres something more in the palace since theres so many ghost and supposedly the imperial family should be able to erradicate them.

There are two princes Eswar (crown prince) and Chartus (2nd prince and ML). There is a myth that says whem two sons are born and one is excelent in the imperial family will have more deaths than ever. Chartus and Eswar have the best sibling relationship ever, Chartus even gave up into the crown competition and joined the knights to express his support to his brother, and that worked until his brother fell ill. Chartus is now considered the strongest candidate for the crown.

While MC is at the palace a gossiping ghost tell her is a shame Chartus is going to die soon. MC orders Gertrude (gossiping ghost) to tell her why and its beacuse Gertrude listened someone tell her to a maid to exchange the cups and put something in there. MC realizes someone wants to incite chaos and take advantage of the situation where one prince is ill and the other died due poison.

She enters in internal conflict where she doesn't know what to do, since she can't reveal she can see ghosts. But she remembers, a time in her childhood where she met Chartus and he was a kind, honest child with her, so she decides to help him.

That's all for now.

19. biha

biha Mr. Callisto's soulmate

Reading List:
    Link
    Someone mentioned in a comment from another manhwa website, that her speculation when Ranon (the handsome male ghost who instructed her to call ghost name) said in first chapter that :

1. 'as usual'
    2. 'will you remember'
    As premonition that our MC might have undergo that life several times but she forgets.

Her theory kinda interesting and fits the chapter so I thought I'd mentioned it here.

P/s credit to her.

20. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yesss, they said it's from the same studio and the artists are friends:bloblove: