Recommendations Need Survival novels:

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by MeowMeowMeow, May 5, 2021.

1. MeowMeowMeow

MeowMeowMeow Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :cookie: I need some novels which focuses on surviving. Fl protagonist or ml protagonist, np (but I don't prefer harem with ml leading :blobcat_hyper:) Novels like "Back to the ming dynasty to do charity" or "Earth online" are good too, 'card room' and 'I became a god of horror games' are good to read, but i would like prefer things happening in real (idk how to explain :notlikeblob:) Btw, Novels which includes tags like survival/army building/farming/hoarding or apoclypse are highly appreciated:blobcatblush:. I prefer modern Ones plz blobmelt_thumbs .

Onelifeonelove likes this.
  2. TheDefend

TheDefend Public Dental Support

Reading List:
    Link
    Goshujin-sama to Yuku Isekai Survival!

This maybe?

MeowMeowMeow likes this.
  3. applelollita

applelollita Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Try My Cherry Will Explode in the Apocalypse and The Reborn Otaku’s Code of Practice for the Apocalypse . Btw may I ask if this is your second thread ?? I dont know why I feel that I saw your profile today . . .

MeowMeowMeow likes this.
  4. MeowMeowMeow

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobmelt: not my cup of tea - the Mc had an harem (though its against his wish, n I dont like harem with ML protagonist) Tq anyway blobmelt_thumbs Any other? (If u have come across)

:aww: those two are the first and second apocalypse novels I've read and I was hooked. Definitely worth reading..."My Cherry Will Explode in the Apocalypse would have been better :blobuwu: I wanted more of it. Otaku code of practice was also one of the best, I like the Mc and ML chemistry and their team- It was a satisfying read with a good ending (though I expected the Mc to achieve some kind of hidden power :blobwhistle:)

:blobmelt: This my first time in novel updates so maybe you've probably saw my review in one of the books around here - Bucz I'be come across your review once :blobpopcorn:

5. TaffyGirl13

TaffyGirl13 just a casual translator~

Reading List:
    Link
    Dominion’s End

aShinyVaporeon and MeowMeowMeow like this.
  6. Silver Spark

Silver Spark Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    aShinyVaporeon and MeowMeowMeow like this.
  7. Gitami

Gitami Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yazin tensei or is it yajin tensei.

MeowMeowMeow likes this.
  8. Raine

Raine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Last Human -> 最后人类最新章节

Group of Chinese Citizen go from Modern World into Apocalyptic Future World

MeowMeowMeow likes this.
  9. c3ltic

c3ltic . . .

Reading List:
    Link
    MeowMeowMeow likes this.
  10. MeowMeowMeow

Reading List:
    Link
    I've read it - n it wasn't as good as I expected (The mc was kinda annoying and was not so unique or likable :blob_patpat:) Tq for that -

11. c3ltic

c3ltic . . .

Reading List:
    Link
    MMWO and MeowMeowMeow like this.
  12. MeowMeowMeow

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobpopcorn: I read the synopsis and I've to say that Its quite interesting - I've added it to my reading list to read (maybe I'll read itit now or tomorrow since I'm about to finish a novel RN) Thank you :aww:

Wow - thank you for those novels :blobcatblush: *screenshot* Would definitely check on those -

:blobcat_rawr: Wow! Never knew there was a novel as cool as that - Thank you for that *saved*

I mostly prefer BL novels where there is apocalypse or survival related :blob_blush: Romance (maybe quick transmigration or transmigrating to other world is good too) Normally, I love "The Founder of Diabolism" (or also known as the untamed) :blobnosebleed:

13. Vorderaster

Vorderaster Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you mean survival as in "I'm running and hiding from some eldritch Horror or something" or as in "I'm stranded on some uninhabited Island and have to survive Robinson Crusoe style"?

MeowMeowMeow likes this.
  14. AZ21

AZ21 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Digging To Survive humanity suddenly transported into a cave?,they have to dig a hole either left,right,front, back or top and bottom each hole have a monster,treasure or nothing, but the MC can see hints on where he wants to dig

MeowMeowMeow likes this.
  15. MeowMeowMeow

Reading List:
    Link
    I mostly prefer BL novels where there is apocalypse or survival related :blob_blush: Romace (maybe quick transmigration or transmigrating to other world is good too) Normally, I love "The Founder of Diabolism" (or also known as the untamed d) :blobnosebleed:
    Neither one of them :blobflag: Its more like, a group of people or two depending on the mc and Ml for survival. For example, the Mc had stuck/transmigrate into a game/novel and is forced to survive. Maybe the first former one fits (I'm running from and hinding from some horror ) I've read horror novels and I'm quite bored of it :blobconfounded: So now I'm struggling to find new genre to read.

Its quite different than most of the survival novels I've read :bloboh: *saved* Would check this out - thank You

Yajin Tensei -I checked it out and wasn't much attracted but seeing the rating and review, I probably should try it, in case I miss a gold. :blobninja:

16. ishaan

ishaan I Eat Potatoes

Reading List:
    Link
    Azarinth Healer
    Defiance of the Fall
    He who Fights with Monsters

MeowMeowMeow likes this.
  17. AZ21

AZ21 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If u are ok with some manga, I recommend u read Alice In Borderland or u can watch it on Netflix its a good manga. Its a forced death game,either u win and live or u lose and die
    If you are interested there are many manga survival i can recommend like
    Tomodachi Game
    Tenkuu Shinpan
    Deatte 5 Byou De Battle
    Thats all i can remember right now

Last edited: May 5, 2021
    MeowMeowMeow likes this.
  18. Raine

Raine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Alice in Borderland TV Show on Netflix is actually pretty good, if you do watch it stay away from the English Dub is terrible however the Spanish Dub is pretty good

MeowMeowMeow likes this.
  19. Qiu Qiu Jiu Ball

Qiu Qiu Jiu Ball Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    MeowMeowMeow likes this.
  20. MeowMeowMeow

Reading List:
    Link
    blobmelt_thumbs thank you

Cool :blobcatblush: Maybe I'll look into it later - Cuz I'm more interested in novel than manga or series. Thanks

I mostly prefer eng sub - thanks for the tip

I read it all - N those were great ! :blobhero: (Though I got a bit bored in non human seeking re employment, cuz NC and ML r kinda op and I Didnt find it much interestingg since i read Card room:blobsmilehappyeyes: there was more comedy scenes than horror in non seeking human employment )

Qiu Qiu Jiu Ball likes this.