Discussion ultimate scheming system has resumed(unbanned), is also writhing another novel + reasons

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by tides, Feb 6, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tides

tides Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/ultimate-scheming-system/

his new novel on qidian, there are 87 chapters right now https://book.qidian.com/info/1019547193

the posts on qidian where he talks about what happened to USS
    https://vipreader.qidian.com/chapter/1003899336/634472868 (its free)

https://vipreader.qidian.com/chapter/1003899336/451240446 (this is the post after the period when the novel was hit by the ban hammer)

anyway basically the novel was hit by the ban hammer for being too vulgar. the author spoke about this being very vague, and how he had to change hundreds of chapters.

iirc, this took several months. it really sucked because uss is such a funny and good novel.

and then finally when it was unbanned, IIRC his updates became very sporadic. he said he lost interest and i don't blame him since having to change hundreds of chapter for months does make you lose inspiration, interest and kinda kills you inside.

it was until recently that he started writing a new book and is updating USS again.

this is just an update for those who cares, like me, who loved USS and wondered wtf happened.

he also said that he will do his best to finish USS.

honestly, i have already moved on and probably won't read it anymore...i guess i'll take a look at the last chapter when it's finished eventually because i feel like if his new book fails, he'll probably just vanish as well just like all the other authors.

even the gate of god author who wrote and finished 4 novels ended his 5th abruptly because it didn't do well so yea, i don't really have hope for any of these web authors anymore since it's clear that they themselves don't care

Reack, LavaFlowzz and nonononononono like this.
  2. Haevrus

Haevrus No.1 Incognito Webuser

Reading List:
    Link
    Ngl Gate of God was a good novel. Was kinda like AWE. Wonder if there are more stories like that.

3. redanxela

redanxela Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Seriously I don't care. The scheming system is at the top 10 if not 5 of my "NOVELS I SERIOUSLY HATE!! List. Good for the author though.

Exalted likes this.
  4. tides

tides Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i really liked gate of god.

u can read the author's next novel which was completed. it's titles is roughly translated as high energy punch! or something like that.

iirc it has a manga adaption and an anime. i'm not sure if it has been translated tho.

the next novel (after high energy) is the one that was abandoned and the author is working on a new novel right now that i can't be assed to read since he'll just drop it if it gets bad

Last edited: Feb 7, 2021
    Haevrus likes this.
  5. LavaFlowzz

LavaFlowzz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey just wandering, is he really going to continue the series? Cause i don't see any updates anywhere

6. tides

tides Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    seems like he's full of shit as usual. he's still updating his new novel but can't be bothered with USS which was what happened before the ban. he did say that he lost interest in USS on his weibo back then before he got banned

gate of god was really good. it was better than AWE as the jokes didn't repeat themselves over and over again

if you stop and think about awe funny parts, you'll realize that they're all the same, except that it repeated itself hundreds of chapters later in another location. not to mention that the ending was really bad.

but an author who is willing to drop a novel jus cus it's not earning money is going to be able to do it again to another of his books. and since we read raws (or if you read mtl), you're going to read hundreds of chapters and then *poof*.

dropping for money is not the same as dropping because he has authors block, or life suddenly got busy and he has no time to write simply because shit happens in life.

some things are just going to be more important than your hobby and we have to understand that, but if you drop cus of money, you can also get influenced to write nonsense into your story and more

7. Daresan

Daresan Well-Known CN Master

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol ultimate scheming system is really bad, so nobody cares.

Exalted likes this.
  8. tides

tides Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    we just got another chapter lol....and he got some readers who bought the expensive tickets for him wth, pushing it into top 50...

this author is just trash

9. Reaper.ChaosKamifumetsu

Reaper.ChaosKamifumetsu ‖True Chaos‖Twisted Prodigy‖True Energy‖Gamer God‖

Reading List:
    Link
    i used to love USS and it was one of my first novels to read i didnt know it was banned thought that it was dropped thanks for informing me
    actually i started other novels but i am someone with overflowing curiosity so might check it later and the chapters are still available in novels.pl even when it was banned

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.