Recommendations Looking for a book with a protagonist, cold, ruthless, evil, no romance. (Chinese raw novels)

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by NothingIsEternal, Apr 23, 2021.

1. NothingIsEternal

NothingIsEternal Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello, this list is a list that follows my continuity of books with an evil protagonist post, but compared to my previous post this one will be only listing books in raw verison (Chinese not translated by mtl.) so you need to have some experience with mtl and if you are really looking for books with an evil mc, the pain will be worth the effort.

Translated, Dark Books with evil mc : https://forum.novelupdates.com/thre...l-mc-list-of-books.121490/page-3#post-6320576

- All of this books have, evil or ruthless-cold, emotionless protagonist, no romance.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Redacted - 诸天仙武最新章节] -Dragon Snake Yang God, Great Tang Double Dragon, Broken Void, Overturning Rain, Immortal Shu Shan, Perfect Sky Covering, Humble Blade in Snow, Wind and Cloud Thunder, Divine Soldier of Heaven, Immortal Sword Journey to the West, Flood Sealed God, Immortal Adversary Seeking Demon, Eternal Life in the Wilderness, Devouring the Stars and Sky ...... Everything begins with the mysterious Treasure Guide of the Heavens. In the last life, the mortal body, old and dying; this life will be the peak, immortality! Ask the heavens, can there be eternity? PS: There is a finished old book, (Emotionless, Cold, Ruthless, he want to become the heavenly dao, first world can annoy but don’t worry after that story become a masterpiece

[Redacted - 萬界之癌最新章節] - I have touched the temperature of a star transforming into a butterfly, and I have seen the silence of the universe returning to zero. I have chased through the star gate of Centaurus, bathed in the fire of millions of cannons. I have Roared When I return to the World Cancer, I will give the world a change of war! The Cancer of All Worlds book club 330705125 is a newly opened group, come in and have a good time! The story is being reset, all chapters with reset suffixes are new stories. (Non-Human, Cold and Ruthless, No romance, Goal of mc is to evolve into a more and more superior species)

[Redacted - 永恒造物主最新章节] - The protagonist gets a creator system, starts to create a world and to transport modern humans to populate his world (he takes away their memories), gradually becomes a god and detaches himself from the mortal, emotions, body, etc... very short but a very good book.(Ruthless, No Romance, OP-GOD)

[Redacted - ???] - The so-called dantian is nothing more than an energy storage device composed of biological cells similar to a battery. The so-called promotion of the cultivator is nothing more than an increase in the relative capacity of the battery, after all, laser cannons and laser lights are different. The so-called tendons and veins are just another type of biological wires. Cultivators need heaven and earth spiritual energy to cultivate, then the spiritual energy is the fuel of the machine, and the so-called spiritual roots, is different efficiency of the internal combustion engine. Cultivation is the absorption of energy according to different reaction mechanisms using storage capacity, similar to the difference between propeller aircraft and jet aircraft, which then has the division of the cultivation system. And some small parts, it is possible to modify the machine, to improve the efficiency of the machine, so the gong method has a grade. Spiritual stone is the compression of heaven and earth aura, is the fuel, is similar to oil, it gives energy to the machine. People can make machines, machines can also make people. (Cold and Rational only want power and be immortal lose emotions, short)

[Redacted - 罪恶边缘最新章节] - Wandering on the edge of darkness, eventually falling into darkness on the edge of sin awakened, eventually becoming sin sin filled my past, and create the present me... (Pure Evilness, kill the weak, wait to skill the strong, not sure about heroine don't think have some

[Redacted - 哥布林圣母院最新章节] - The game of the gods, the chosen apostle, a fight between travellers. The kobold Digger, who has crossed over into a kobold, gains the ability to become stronger by insulting others. Digger: "Do I have to defeat the other apostles and rule the world by cursing? What the hell is this setting? Passerby A: "What are you yelling about?" Digger: "Get lost, SB." [Power +1] Digger: "......" You think this is a joyful story? No, this is hardcore to explode serious story da. ...... he is the world's enemy of the monster, or the saint of the swinging beings. The filth, burn it out. Rough, polish it. Cowardly, make it strong. Let the rocks spring up, let the desert blossom. "Everything will be smoothed out, even hunger." "Everything will be dissolved, even shame." A tumultuous continent, blood-stained hands, a bright red sceptre. Thus begins the story of the King of the Exiles. (Banned, Craziness, Evilness, O, Lord save me)

[Redacted - 掌控进化最新章节] - A dark story. The protagonist, the Great Devil, triggers an apocalyptic crisis and forces the world to go down the evolutionary path. Simply put, it's an alternate history of evil beating justice. Humans struggle under the conspiracy of the Great Devil. Note: the world in this article is a parallel world and the details are different from the real world, so don't go into details. (Non-Human, Ruthless, Evil - Force humanity to evolve for spoilers.)

[Redacted - 最强仇恨成神最新章节] - With the sword as the bone, with the qi as the god, devouring all swords, forging my sword body! Gu Qing was born from the reverse training of the ten supreme swords, and the moment he opened his eyes, the world was destined to tremble for him. But suddenly, he only felt a pain in his left foot, a voice in his head: "Welcome to the hate system ......" style of darkness, the protagonist has no concept of good and evil, egoism. (Ruthless to the bones, Cold and Evil, no romance)

[Redacted - ???] - I, Devil Jedi Son, have come for Eternal Life!, Huang Ling: If killing one person can give me one second of life, I would like to captivate the world's life for Eternal Life. ! (Evil-Ruthless, can do anything for the immortality.)

[Redacted - 无限恶骨道最新章节] - A mysterious shadow ticket cut off the karma of the red earth. From then on, he fights between life and death, climbing the dangerous path of seeking the Way. (Evil, Cold and Ruthless, no romance, only power matter.)

[Redacted - 最初的寻道者最新章节] - Aura recovery of the post-apocalyptic, the protagonist is a research-oriented science maniac, the protagonist feels like a big boss behind the scenes ...... plot and setting is very interesting, the brain hole super big explosion. It is about after an aura outbreak. Global species evolution, all life has endless possibilities to move forward. The book appeared countless magical systems, supernatural, immortal, technology, ghosts, gods, reborn dragon Ao Tian, interstellar insect master, all the way cow ghosts and snakes, intermingled together but not incongruous.(Cold and Rationnal a Pathefinder only Eternal Life matter everything elese is a dog, very good, one of my favoritue novel of all time)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Redacted - 无敌屠苍生系统] Title:- invincible massacre system The protagonist, is really a devil he can massacre cities and kill everyone just for fun, he has women but they are just objects that he fucks from time to time. He also has r** girls and then kill them afterwards. | Chaotic Evil |

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Redacted - 无间之旅] Title:- Seamless Journey There is only me in the world to kill people, and there is no one in the world to kill me. The endless starry sky, the endless universe, the endless time, there are too many secrets buried, this is an endless journey, the story of a seeker, maybe he is ruthless , Maybe he has no love, maybe he has no hate, but he is a true seeker, in order to see all dreamy, great, magnificent scenery, he will do everything.

[Redacted - 灾厄边境最新章节] Title:- disaster border Pure dark style! Three views? inexistent! promise? Oh - conscience? What is that? In this bloody, chaotic, crazy, twisted, divided, dilapidated world of disaster. All that exists is - killing, survival, desire and madness! Because, the world, is dark ah!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Redacted - 武入魔途最新章节] Title:- Wu Enters The Evil Way - A demonic heart, the world's common enemy. I'm the only one who can make a difference in the world. A generation of devil lord, rebellion against the ancestors, the life of the rivers and lakes, in pursuit of the peak of life, to find the true meaning of the martial arts, step by step on the road contrary to the righteous path. The universe is full of clans and heroes. Once you are a demon, it is difficult to return, so ask for the sword in your hand! Cold and Ruthless, he fuck but no heroine.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PS : Thank you for reading this list, if you are interested in more books with evil protagonists, feel free to visit my old post and you can also join this discord : https:// discord. gg /-redacted- (remove the space)

ABOUT ME

And if you have an evil raw chinese novel don't hesitate to post it.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 3, 2022
    Iiloveme, crzyrdrlyn, FIEND and 4 others like this.
  2. Isaac20

Isaac20 Dark Lord | RS

Reading List:
    Link
    Ya've such an amazing list mate. It's too bad I'm still new to mtl. But I would definitely recommend this list for anyone who's interesting mtl.(y)

NothingIsEternal and FIEND like this.
  3. NothingIsEternal

Reading List:
    Link
    My bad, can a mod move my threat to looking for.
    Thanks !

Isaac20 likes this.
  4. Agent4007

Agent4007 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My man making this forum a better place one post at a time.

-Lumpish_Haggard

Dotencsure and NothingIsEternal like this.
  5. NothingIsEternal

Reading List:
    Link
  6. Exalted

Exalted Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: May 7, 2021
    NothingIsEternal likes this.
  7. NothingIsEternal

Reading List:
    Link
  8. FIEND

FIEND i eat crayons

Reading List:
    Link
    Reincarnation paradise

animefan217 likes this.
  9. NothingIsEternal

Reading List:
    Link
    Pretty famous and got translated but its a very good ff world travel stories that have a ruthless and cold mc.

10. Deleted member 36162

Deleted member 36162 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
  11. NothingIsEternal

Reading List:
    Link
    Deleted member 36162 likes this.
  12. Dotencsure

Dotencsure Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks..but everyone in this post already read all the translated evil protagonist novels

NothingIsEternal likes this.
  13. NothingIsEternal

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep, if you want to rec something try to rec a novel that is non-translated cause most of people that search for evil book have probably read all the translated one.

14. FIEND

FIEND i eat crayons

Reading List:
    Link
  15. Sora26467

Sora26467 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm Really a Villain mtlnovel

16. Exalted

Exalted Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey it worked! The Original Seeker was picked up!

17. NothingIsEternal

Reading List:
    Link
    Let's go !

18. KHA2

KHA2 wanderer

Reading List:
    Link
    that novel is kinda all over the place, it has like everything

19. Josh1

Josh1 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just wanted to make my presence known

Lmao

召唤梦魇
    English title - Summon Nightmare
    Status - Completed
    Chapters - 923
    Tags - nightmare Another World Traverse Golden finger Fairy grass Decisive Supernatural Black soul Fantasy dark single
    Synopsis - This is the story of an ordinary person who can gain strength from a nightmare...Lin Sheng suddenly found that his ordinary daily life was a little strange. A repeating nightmare, let him embark on an indescribable weird journey. A huge nightmare, a psychedelic secret.

Iiloveme and NothingIsEternal like this.
  20. KHA2

KHA2 wanderer

Reading List:
    Link
    nightmare's call is what that novel goes by on nu

Iiloveme likes this.