Chinese BL Transmigration (ABO, Seme MC)

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by Killgore, Mar 26, 2021.

1. Killgore

Killgore Barely existing

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Name:

Hold on, You can (Transmigration) - Tong Ke
    稳住,你可以[穿书] - 童柯
    Raw Link: http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=4615077
    NU Link: Nil
    Why It Should Get Picked Up:
    Seme MC who is alpha and omega ML. MC transmigrates into novel. According to novel, ML who is the protagonist has been harassed and tortured by 5 scum gongs because he has a top pheromone which makes most alphas wanna mark him. MC thinks ML is a soft and sweet bun and his greatest wish is that ML will never be able to go through that pain. ML is a cold and manipulative person who has never been shown love since the day he was born and has been sexualised and gets into various forced marking type situations due to his pheromone. ML has lost all trust in humanity and has is slightly mentally disturbed with paranoia, anxiousness etc. MC is the sweet pancake that has been kept in front of the ML who has never tasted sweetness (According to the ML's words). ML also has alpha phobia and hates all alphas. Romance is really slow cuz eventhough the ML falls first, the MC only considers ML as a friend who needs to be protected because of his straight mind. The ML tries to seduce the MC various times only to get results where the MC restrains himself cuz he feels ML only likes him as a friend and he shouldn't have dirty thoughts towards him. ML acts weak and pitiful towards MC but has the strength to throw down an alpha despite being an omega. But we don't know if the ML can indeed taste the pancake because the MC keeps changing the plot direction which is angering something very powerful. Also a really sweet brotherly relationship between the MC and his brother who is a heavy tsundere.

Description (According to MTL):
    Rong Jing is a person who takes care of the situation. After wearing the book, he tries his best to avoid the end of the cannon fodder, and does not provoke the protagonist. Tiancai Alpha.
    The protagonist in the book is a heartthrob omega. He is from a poor family, but he is constantly striving for self-improvement. He has beautiful golden fingers and only career in his heart.
    His pheromone has caused countless big guys to bend their waists, the more they love, the more crazily... the perverted love all the way.

But Rongjing didn't finish reading it, and didn't know that this was an anti-killing article. The protagonist was miserable by the super-in's beauty.
    One day later, he was stunned by the fascinating pheromone, and he was drunk and dreamed of death one night.

Looking at the crying red-eyed protagonist the next day, he proposed a one-year agreement to learn how to be a good benefactor conscientiously.
    A year later, when he decides to get together, the protagonist will be photographed on his face by the agreement, and his people will come over fiercely. Can't you be responsible for it?
    and many more!
    Are you not Xiao Baihua! ?
    Gu Xi grew up in the mud. No one knows that he has the ability to hear the voices of others. He always faces countless coveting and disgusting possessiveness.
    He habitually hides his true self, until one day he finds a man who loves to do good things without leaving a name, and he finds this man.
    I wanted to look at it from a distance, and I started to lose control...

Never thought that in the dark and rugged life, someone could reach out and rescue him from the swamp.

I think I’m very ordinary, but I’m a dull salty fish attack X, the best beauty, cold, practically possessive, super angelic face, tiger wolf, accepting

____________________________________________________________________________________

This is a reallllyyyy good book and I literally finished it in a day so some kind translater pleasee pick it up. I beg you.

Pleasee pick this up. I love this novel so much :blobsob:

2. heromaniacs

heromaniacs Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    it looks interesting! i might put a pin in this & draft the free chapters to see if i want to keep going

Killgore likes this.
  3. Killgore

Killgore Barely existing

Reading List:
    Link
    If you do and publish them, please tell it to me here so I can go and read the translated chapters again :aww::cookie:

heromaniacs likes this.
  4. heromaniacs

heromaniacs Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    okay, noted!

5. asryiiiirt659

asryiiiirt659 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This looks good. Hope someone quickly picks it up:aww:

6. bvngtn

bvngtn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobpeek: I hope the second floor poster picks this up! I really love gong MCs, so thank you for this, I'm off to read it in MTL now! In case this still hasn't been translated in a couple of months, I'm also interested in picking it up~ I've had some experience with translating and MTL a lot of novels, but I only learned about Novel Updates having a forum today :blobsweat_2:

Baldingere likes this.
  7. Deleted member 343155

Deleted member 343155 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
  8. Baldingere

Baldingere Roseau pensant

Reading List:
    Link
    Did it get picked up?

9. bvngtn

bvngtn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just finished binge reading it and oh my god it's so beautiful I'm crying- The plot's progress was just right, not too fast and not too draggy. Every single character, from our lovely main characters to our cute little gang of side characters, were very three dimensional. They each had their own unique characteristics and backstory. The antagonists, including MC's original body's slag ex, had this sense of... realness. That's the best way I can describe it. They didn't feel like paper villains made only to disgust the readers and drive the plot forward. They felt real. Such a thing is pretty rare in a lot of novels these days.

As for our MC and ML - aaaah they're so,, perfect together oh my mother - the progress of their relationship is oh so sweet - despite the MC being a straight male at the beginning, there are no stupid misunderstandings and no slightly homophobic comments in the story (let's be honest, there's a fair bit of bls out there that give dubious commentary on homosexuality). They work through their feelings in their own way. Their IQ and EQ is online most of the time.

Unlike how it usually goes, the things that hinder them from figuring out or acting on their feelings isn't a drastic drop in IQ. ML falls for MC first, and he falls hard. ML's many traumatic experiences and feelings of being unworthy and dirtied hold him back from pusuing MC at first. MC was a straight male at the beginning, but his gradual bending wasn't at all rushed, neither was it filled with irritating and dense denials. And even when he figures out that he likes ML, he still hesitates to act on his feelings because he doesn't want to be one of those scums that always lust after ML - at that time, he was still unaware that ML already liked him pfffff

My point is, the conflict and critical plot points in the story don't stem from magical situations created out of thin air by the author. Everything connects very smoothly.

The side characters!!! God, I love them. They each get their own character developments and fair share of screentime MC's relationship with his big brother is so warm and wholesome I'm dying fjdhjdfhjd I just,, I get very very attached to side characters easily (sometimes even more so than the MCs) and everyone was so... lies down and wails

Anyway, I'm really really hoping a capable translator picks this up since I'm honestly not confident that I can do it justice! I'm just writing this incredibly long review in the hope that it'll catch a translator's eye... did I succeed? :cookie::cookie::cookie:

(I'll probably end up copy pasting this review to novel updates when the times comes tbh hint hint :cookie:)

(I was honestly rooting for Ice Cube Big Brother and Not-So-Little Fish to get together but... a reader can dream)

PSA: Xue Ling deserves all the happiness in the world. Mom, I love him. He's my son:blobsob::blobsob::blobsob:

Last edited: Apr 24, 2021
    The Sliveren, Baldingere and Nezuu like this.
  10. Nezuu

Nezuu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yo picked this up

Dumb Lilly and bvngtn like this.
  11. bvngtn

bvngtn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    AAAAAAAAAH REALLY??? THANK YOU SO MUCH! Please tell us when you've published it!:aww::aww:

12. Nezuu

Nezuu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chap 1 published. You can check it out on Second Life Translations. :blob_pompom: (Still can't post links here, sorry. :blobsad:)

bvngtn and Dumb Lilly like this.
  13. bvngtn

bvngtn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Heading over rn!!

14. Sky2829

Sky2829 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does the novel have an open ending? I read a review that said that the novel ended with MC, ML and MC’s brother in Real World without memories of each other. That’s really crazy. I started the novel but I’m kinda confused as to continue as I really hate open and bad endings.

15. Nezuu

Nezuu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry, I read as I translate so I don't know much about the ending myself but I think that the part you mentioned are the extra chapters of the novel, not the ending of the main story. (Somebody correct me if I'm wrong.)

16. bvngtn

bvngtn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nah, you're right. It's an extra. Just a scene the author wrote for the fun of it.

Nezuu likes this.