Spoiler Please Plant a Heart in the Emperor / 황제에게 하트를 심어주세요

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by -NEAR-, Apr 26, 2021.

Tags:
  1. Minikuiii

Minikuiii Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where to find the raw manhwa?

2. hailuen

hailuen Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    tw rape

did the male lead r@pe the og female lead i heard that’s what some people said and now im hesitant to read this :/

simplysharonda likes this.
  3. Malacat

Malacat Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

It's not really enlightened on, the original only existed before the actual story as the ML's tragic backstory. MC has transmigrated into his mother way before anything has happened. Looking at the raws the situation leading up to the war, things are being pointed out as a bit sus all around. Either way original went through something pretty horrible.

4. Hochim

Hochim Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    camping for more spoilers

5. ehdich_248

ehdich_248 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can only unlock 5 chapter on kakaopage. (for free) I used MTL to understand but english isn't my native language so I might have made some mistakes.
    Half of this chapter is about ex-boyfriend (the knight) following the MC around after she lost her memory. When the MC transmigrated, Crown Prince told him to break up with her because they are strangers now and he agreed because their relationship was failing anyway. But he stills follows her around and gets slightly interested in her 'erratic' behaviour (just her pulling grass and complaining to herself about the mess she is in) One day, he even hears her say that the ML is going to wage a war against them (top secret information) so she needs to meet him before it's too late. The MC meets him for the first time after this. When she left to meet the ML, he was following her but lost her. But he just let it go because he had an order from the emperor. (he is pretty close and loyal to the emperor, there was a convo of them casually talking but I couldn't understand it. Not sure if the 'emperor' here is the king of her country)
    By this chapter, she is publicly dating the ML. She is in the empire and this is her first social event here. So this chapter starts with Blaine and Henry being hit on by many young ladies. After they leave, the noble ladies kinda start bullying MC and ask if she is lovers with the Duke (or both guys are Dukes). She gets mad and says do they not know about her relationship with the emperor. Then they criticize her manners and fights back saying she was taught imperial etiquettes by the (Stony? probably mistranslation) Viscount's wife and the bullies lack manners because they haven't even introduced themselves. The bully is the second daughter of Viscount too. She accuses MC of promiscuous behaviour and the MC notices how cold everyone else is to her at her debut because she is from a foreign place. The bully tries to throw wine at her but Arein (ex-lover knight captain) bounces it back at the bully's face. He gives her a handkerchief and she runs away crying. After bully left, many young ladies surrounded her inviting to tea party and stuff. She eventually gets exhausted by the people and the ML enters the balcony. I am assuming it's the ML cause everyone got scared and ran away when he came. Google translated his name to "Kasha" but that's definitely wrong. She also didn't tell him about the bully cause she didn't want him to hurt the bully lady. He gets jelly about her being popular lol. He asks her for a dance but she is worried that she will step on his foot. She also thinks that she was so busy planning their wedding so she forgot to hire a dance instructor. Then they do the cliché slow waltz with her standing on his feet. He is a good dancer. He bites her earlobe and whispers says something about him not wanting her to run away with other men. She then hugs him and thinks "the danger switch is not off...." She is probably talking about him still being slightly yandere like in the novel. I guess she has been trying to make him a gentler person compared to the novel.
    I will post chapter 60, 80 and the most recent chapter after this.

6. Marwa_lay

Marwa_lay Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did no one find out that she's a princess how the hell can the daughter of a viscount bully royalty ?

7. ehdich_248

ehdich_248 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She is the princess of a kingdom way weaker than the ML's empire. So the Kingdom can't really do much even if she got mistreated in the Empire. But still, the Viscount's daughter is kinda dumb for bullying the Emperor's fiancee.

This chapter is from the ML's perspective. It starts with him talking about the MC being surprised by his suggestion of sending Arein back to her home kingdom because there's a war. The ML is happy because now she will be with him forever. Something along the lines of "I made a mistake before but now I will make sure you won't hate me and I am thirsty for your love....." or something. (these are his thoughts) He also mentions about how much he wants to bind her to make sure no one looks at her but he will wait for her to open her mind so she doesn't run away in fear. Basically him being yandere and thinking lewd stuff. He also mentions that she occasionally tries to draw a line between them and she only wants to get engaged with him (doesn't love him) but he is already addicted to her affection. Apparently, he is waging so many wars because of an oracle he had as a child and he is trying to end it before their wedding. He remembers being finally relieved when the MC finally genuinely tells him she loves him (it wasn't just empty words like before) Apparently, the MC has been criticized by many people about her 'promiscuous' behaviour. He mentioned a noble lady called Ivy doing that (probably the villainess/main bully) and him killing her. Then there was something about pledges and oaths but it won't make sense without context. We also see a human side of him that does feel bad about the innocent casualties of his wars and being scared about showing this side to her. He has also screwed up on multiple occasions, especially the engagement ceremony. She doesn't meet him for three days and he is a mess (short-tempered tyrant type mess) Tenor advices him to go meet her instead of letting these misunderstandings increase. He agrees and decides to go to her palace.
    It's kinda late here so I am posting this chapter here too. I will translate the rest later.

8. Jazmin 13

Jazmin 13 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR DROPPING THESE SPOILERS!!!

9. Leah.lui

Leah.lui Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to read novel translation in english soo bad...do you guys have it the link????

10. Delice-San

Delice-San Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know what's gonna happend to the original ML of the novel AKA Current MC and ML's child?

11. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    6127583_1080_4575_404269.jpeg
    It's not really a spoiler but I think it's obvious from what it says here there she is the original princess. And then she read a book about her son's story and every time she reads it the characters re live the story again.
    And just like the emperor male lead fell in love with the princess at first sight in the original story, he fell for our mc this time as well:bloblove:.

Unfortunately, he met her too late then, only after killing her family, thus she would never forgive him and their story would end in tragedy.
    But this time I think they'll meet before, thus he won't kill her family anymore:blobtaco:.

Last edited: May 6, 2021
  12. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wanna know why the ML is a tyrant? Is there a reason for this? A curse, maybe? :blob_plusone:

13. Autumn Leaves

Autumn Leaves Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How did she fall for him? And how did the emperor know that she’s not from tualin? I saw in the manhwa that he took her to his place after a failed assassination attempt

[​IMG]

14. Spoiling Queen

Spoiling Queen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I did the MTL of the epilogue that @ehdich_248
    provide and thank you for doing it!!!!!
    No. 97

5. Epilogue

"So, the princess didn't get hurt at all, so the incident

Flowed?"

Asol and Arain asked about the day with suspicious faces. Casa put her chin on the table and stared at me. We were now staying at the holy empire's grand sanctuary. As soon as I realize where I am, I am preparing to go back soon.

"Yes, as you can see, where am I injured? Goil appeared right after you fell. I wonder if you don't like the gargoyles appearing nearby. They all came down and did the situation."

They couldn't believe it, so I said it over and over again like a parrot. I was on the verge of digging into the gap with continued questions. How angry Kasha will be when she knows I've been hurt...

"Then, the princess..."

"Stop it. I have no intention of saying anything more

Oh, it looks."

When I couldn't satisfy Asol's overflowing curiosity, Kasha beckoned and stopped her words.

“It’s not that I have no intention of telling you, that’s it.”

"But why do you keep paying attention to me?"
    "When am I?"

He smiles brightly as if it's good

He wrapped my cheek with a large hand. "So, the last time I told Krihael that I wanted to see you, I told you that you were in a group, oh, don't you?"

He liked the last story of this case the most. He said he wanted to check Kasha's eyes, not in a group, but he wanted to know what to do if he liked to think that way. What's important anyway

I only need to know that I was injured. He listened to the oracle announced by Krihaello and was preparing an army altogether, and he was on the way to the Holy Empire first with an advance team. In the meantime, he was teleported to this place alone by Kri Hael. Now the advance team is in full swing, and when they arrive we will leave for the Empire again.

The army he was preparing in the empire was canceled. This is because it was concluded that the trust in me was misinterpreted. Kri Hael was very angry that he misinterpreted the will of God, and he said that he would never give up an oracle again. Thanks to this, the Holy Empire was an emergency now.

Since the power they gained from trusts was significant, they wouldn't be able to afford to look outside to tackle it for a while. Lyola, who had returned to the Empire, came back to the Holy Empire. He was able to come up with a recommendation again. On the contrary, it almost caused damage to the empire with the wrong trust, so for them, it was no different from a letter of recommendation, but a letter of command. By now, Rai will be preparing to meet the next pope candidate, Yurion, so let's go there.

"Is it all done now?"
    "Where are you going?"

When I got up, he held my hand. After coming here, he made me feel like I am now and can't go anywhere if I could only see the feeling of leaving for a moment.

“The time is coming for the Pope to come soon. I will be with Ly.”

It was a meeting where the heads of the two nations met over the issue of compensation for damage to the empire, so even if he had such an unpleasant face, it would be very easy. He whispered him to cheer up.

"Get a lot. Honey."
    I was told to remove my emotional burden from the trust, but somehow Kasha's face began to turn red.

"why not..…."

I tried to ask if her cheeks were red, but she shut her mouth and went outside quickly. I was more embarrassed and embarrassed, so I couldn't be there. When I was guided to the place where Lai was from the maid who followed me outside, I decided to cool my heated face as I went.
    "What's going on. Shaly? Wasn't she not allowed to go around alone?"

Rai was in the midst of getting dressed up pretty.

"It's the day we have a reparation problem today. We'll also discuss Rai's marriage problem."

“Ah, so did you come to see me?”

"No, what...."

That's right, but it's true that I wondered what they were like. As she sat in her seat watching her dress up, soon her maid served her refreshments. A bite bite cookie didn't taste better than the Imperial Palace.

"What kind of personality is Yuri On?" When I saw it for a moment at the engagement ceremony, I looked like a really neat and reverent priest. "If you are very gentle and very considerate,

Joe. Please respect my will."

Unlike the way that Jo Gon Jo-gon speaks, Rai's face was exhilarating.

“I met you many times after arriving here.

Yo?"

"Well, five times?"

It's been three days since I arrived, five times in the meantime, then I'll meet again now. A total of six times? I think it's annoying because the two couldn't meet. As I laughed silently, the rye that looked at me through her mirror, on rare occasions, blushed her face. There are a lot of people who blush in front of me today. “Shallie is still next to her Majesty, so I may not have known, but now, Prince Ray Siege of Porto

You are here too."

Ray Wang was struggling with Taylor's brother

Count?

"Why did Ray visit here? Oh, no way

"I'm sure that's right. I heard her trust and aimed at Shaly. I'm going to go back in vain."

"It was almost like a war."

It could have happened, so I trembled.

"He's annoying me. I want to see Shaly one more time, but it's hard to see her face because of your Majesty. The answer is obvious when you think about coming here, but there's no way your Majesty will let you meet Shaly."

Even if I didn't say anything, it was most likely that I had come to the Holy Empire to take me. If not, it would be very unfair due to the timing.
    A knock was heard and the maid announced that Yurion had come.

"I'll only go there. I can't be an uninvited guest."

She actually came in because she was curious, but listening to her, it seemed that she shouldn't interfere. As she opened the door and went out, there was a figure she had seen in a long time since her engagement ceremony. Considering that I have been here for the third day, it would have been left to say hello at least once, but it's awkward to face Tai Ming trying to date Rai.

"Rai… . Oh, you're Princess Shalioni. How were you. Am I interfering with your time... ."

That visibly disappointed look, la

I'm sorry it's not this.

"It's been a while. His Majesty Yurion. I'm in the room

I have no intention of harming it. Then have a good time.”

After enjoying the embarrassed face of Yurion, he even greeted him. Even if I spent quite a bit of time in Lai's room, the free time I had earned was a waste to go back to her room.

"Shalley, would you like to go back to your room?"
    "No, Arrain. I want to see the Grand Sanctuary. It’s a waste to come back here without knowing what the Grand Sanctuary looks like."

I didn't even listen to his answer, and I streaked forward and stopped again.

"Arain, where is the way out? I want to see the exterior of Daesung slowly...

"Sorry, but why don't we go back to the room. We'll be leaving for an empire soon. Shaly." I told her when Kasha came, hugging her waist behind me.

"Are you done already?"
    "What do you need to say for a long time?

I've arrived, so let's go back now." He said that the grand sanctuary was famous for being beautiful, but he couldn't appreciate it properly and had to go right back. When I was disappointed, he turned me around and whispered in my ear.

"As you said, I've earned a lot, so I'll build the same great sanctuary and empire that you want to see."
    "Shall I hug you?"
    In the carriage returning to the empire, Kasha supported my forehead falling forward and asked if I was asleep without knowing.

"Yeah."

As I held back my yawn and nodded her head, he moved to my side. Leaning on his shoulder, he lifted me up slightly and sat it on my knees.

“Is this uncomfortable posture?”

Your thighs are so hard that the cushion feels

There is no one,

"why?"

Looking at his dissatisfied face, somewhere there was a crackling sound

All.

"Have you just heard?"

"Sally, the sound in your bag

I think.”

surely! I quickly descended from his lap, searched the backpack, and carefully pulled out the two eggs and found one already large cracked.

"It seems that the egg....... is about to break out of the egg and come out now."

I put the eggs on the table and watched them with excitement. I had forgotten about the gargoyle's egg, but I thought about it while I was packing, and I packed my backpack, but suddenly the egg is breaking.

"Well, can you tame this...?"

Kasha also looked to see if she was interested. Then, since there was no Youngjinjeon after cracking, I quickly lost interest.

"Shallie, I'll stop and come to bed." I already woke up a while ago. "I want to see this. I'm not sleeping anymore." "Well, why don't you put me to bed this time?"

As I looked back, he glared at the egg with a cool face.

"Are you sleeping?"

"okay."

It's not a sleepy face at all. I couldn't do it, but I heard the crackling sound again. This time there was a sound on both sides. The other eggs were also cracking.

"Kasha, the eggs are about to come out now, but I'm just waiting a little bit."

The first egg cracked one more time, and the speed at which the egg cracked was getting faster with more and more crackling noises. Finally, as the roof of the egg fell off with a crackling noise, the baby gargoyle shook his head straight above it. Whatever the cubs are cute. Although its size is a baby, it is a little big but... .

The black bird-like chick was the size of my palm. As she watched the birth of life, her heart was thrilled. The new gargoyle barely opened his eyes and his eyes met. The baby gargoyle, who made a shout, tried to approach me. The wings were spread out, but they couldn't fly, and the figure that came wriggling was so cute.
    “Should I get rid of it now?”

"Yeah? Is this cute?"

"Is that cute?"

He asked back as if he had heard it wrong. While we talked, the cub climbed onto my lap. Then he hung his head down, closed his body and closed his eyes. I can't seem so peaceful

There wasn't.

"....."
    "....."

"Why don't you think I'm the mother? Why, the first time the birds wake up from their eggs..."
    "That's a reptile."

There was a sound of cracking and cracking of the egg from the side again.

"This time, Kasha is here. This is the first time you meet."

"I hate him."

He glanced at the baby sleeping on my lap with a biting glance. I wondered if it could be tamed earlier.

"If you follow you, it will be a great help to the empire. It will be an empire with two gargoyles, it has symbolism, and the people of the empire will also like it....."

When I beckon to come, he doesn't

I can’t sit down and take a seat between me and the egg

Done.

"Are you awake?"

"No, not yet."

A loud tapping sound was heard again.

"I'm here?"

"Well… .”

I heard a crying crying to see if it came out. After a while, I heard a groaning sound, and a baby gargoyle was climbing on his arm. The baby gargoyle from the egg this time was bigger than the one sleeping on my lap. A baby gargoyle, seated on Kasha's shoulder, took a pose and shook her eyes.

"Wow, I think you're a mother

It is. Can gargoyles be tamed?"

"If you throw it to Asol, you'll study it on your own, well."

What Asol likes very much is good. I stared at the sleeping gargoyle on my lap.

"My child who will be born someday will fall asleep on my lap like this, right?"
    He kisses my forehead gently

I did it.

"Maybe, I'll be very lovely because I resemble you

G."

“I’ll be smart and cool because I’m like you

Yes.”

He stared at me with a sweet face like honey dripping.

"I love you. Shaley, you're the only one for me.

He quietly kissed my forehead again. me too. I only have you

I got it.
    -I would like to express my infinite gratitude to the readers who have read'Pow a heart to the emperor' so far. Thanks to the support of Shali and Car, we were able to come to the end. Thank you♡

15. yutasthreateningaura

yutasthreateningaura Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why did he kill her family in the first place??

16. aienmoon

aienmoon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He was conquering kingdoms.

17. iactuallyfrhateithere

iactuallyfrhateithere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so ML conquered FL's kingdom, killed her family and she still ended up falling in love with him?

18. aienmoon

aienmoon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    based on the manhwa, in the og story, she was forced to be empress. When she had her son, probably bec of depression, she started to abuse her child. she ended up commiting suicide.. so im assuming that she did not fell in love with the emperor.