Spoiler Angelic lady

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Bobaaaa, Nov 16, 2020.

1. linmeili

linmeili Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :coffee: There hasn't been anything going on with the First Prince and Jayna yet so idk what to think.

2. twenyfour

twenyfour Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The things the king did to Dan just... unbelievable. Fuck him to just leave a letter and commit suicide? And the content of that letter is straight up infuriating and depressing?! Rot in hell. Just rot in hell. The audacity to ask forgiveness of something really unforgivable and act all pitiful... he is so shameless, so heartless, so selfish. He burden Dan with something like that. Hah... rot in hell.

Shey_04, applebeans, Ecstasy and 4 others like this.
  3. Deleted member 282232

Deleted member 282232 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Did Jayna's father got to know how his wife truly died?

Also, Angela's father and Angela, both are vicious and absolutely messed up people..I don't know how the mind of people work but I do know that people no matter how much trauma and PTSD they've are quite aware of their actions. Angela's father shouldn't have married in the first place and even if he did why didn't Angela's mother asked for help? She would've sought it from Jayna's family. She too had a big hand in destroying the mentality of her daughter due to the obsession she had for the father. The whole family is sick. No wonder they didn't end up with a good end. I've no sympathy for such people who go through sh*t in their life but blame other people for their misfortune and try to destroy their life.

War hero or not abuse is abuse. And the witness would be the wound herself. There is no one to be blamed but the whole family themselves.

4. lyann

lyann Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Tru my heart aches for him in this current tl:blobsob:

malaysian_asian and honeymochi like this.
  5. honeymochi

honeymochi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No problem, and sorry for the length! At first I thought it would be better if I just posted the MTL as it came, but then I started getting sentences that didn't make sense in English. So I decided to try my hand at summarizing each chapter myself! But, if you guys find that you prefer direct translation over whatever's going on in my posts, I'll post next time with just that! :blobReach:

I tried my best to cut down on the bloat that came with my spoilers, but I fear that I just ended up making a short-length essay. Can you tell that 'highlight what's important' was a hard task for me to accomplish when it came to studying? :blobsweat_2:

Just_One_More_Chapter likes this.
  6. Just_One_More_Chapter

Just_One_More_Chapter Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Screw Angela you’re the real angel here. thanks for the spoilers

Nikibunny and honeymochi like this.
  7. Veille

Veille Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So from the latest update

I saw it, .. Mc knew already about the love potion. :blobhero:. She figured it out. :blobpopcorn_cool:

honeymochi likes this.
  8. WhiteCoffee

WhiteCoffee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So I assumed that Angela must have succeeded in making Prince Raven her slave in the future or else, it would be too easy for Jayna to continue pummeling her.

honeymochi likes this.
  9. honeymochi

Reading List:
    Link
    Interesting that you'd say that! ainosz actually briefly touched upon this subject while spoiling what happens to Cassiel in the future.
    So you'd be correct in assuming that he'd be her slave... although unwillingly.

10. WhiteCoffee

Reading List:
    Link
    Good thing that Heather wasn't a good person as well, as the first timeline showed that she also took part in ridiculing Jayna, but it doesn't change the fact that Jayna just ruined her successful career where she supposed to be famous tailor/designer for all timeline.

11. honeymochi

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, that's where reincarnation stories get a bit messy. Which I like! The potential grey areas of a heroine's path of revenge are so interesting to me, and I wish more authors pursued this instead of insisting that their FL is completely blameless (while the ML does all the dirty work in the background). When enacting your revenge against those who wronged you in a previous life, where does the 'collateral damage' end? Can you justify being cruel to someone who has the potential to hurt you, yet hasn't done so because they haven't had the chance? When do you know you've gone too far?

I can't really fault Jayna for being paranoid and ending Heather's career before it even begins. She served as one of the core people who brought Jayna's downfall in society once fame got to her head, so it makes sense to me now that, with another chance in life, Jayna wants to strike at her before she has a foothold in society. Cruel? Perhaps. Necessary? Absolutely.

12. evanesco99211

evanesco99211 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, but Heather's career really shouldn't be allowed to succeed.

'Thanks' to Heather's original design for Angela, the corset makes a comeback. According to the previous timeline, many young ladies start to unhealthily starve themselves again to fit in the trend of wearing a corset and having an unrealistic thin body.

Source: Chapter 27 (Post #185)

That's one of Jayna's reasons for stopping her from ever becoming popular again. And, IMO, that's a very valid reason.

TripleColor96, Yahyah, Peerly and 6 others like this.
  13. WhiteCoffee

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, I don't blame Jayna for ruining her career but I just found it was kinda pitiful (and funny at the same time) that she was destined to do the great thing is now not only losing her career but her fiance as well. If she was a good person, I would hate Jayna for that but she wasn't so nothing value is lost.

Now the table has turned. Instead of ruiningJayna's friendship with others, it was Angela that lost her allies. It is just a matter of time the noble girl who hates Jayna cut her connection with Angela.

Dvenger, Lovina and honeymochi like this.
  14. honeymochi

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah, yeah, I see your point. I actually do kind of find it funny, too. In another world, another genre, Heather could have been our villainess story and, due to the fact that we'd be reading things from her point of view, we'd possibly be biased towards viewing her as a sympathetic woman. Shame, though, this is Jayna's story! :blobcheeky: I'm faithful to my FL. So sorry that you can dish it but not take it, Heather!

Honestly, after the Louise fiasco, I doubt that Angela's going to be able to befriend many people. Jayna did mention in a previous chapter that Louise is basically one of the few people you don't want to cross... and Angela's already done multiple times. So if anybody wants to stay in Louise's good graces, they'll have to stay far, far away from the girl that Louise publicly humiliated and made known she despised, which doesn't leave her with many options for friends.
    I look forward to seeing what Angela's plotting next... how will she dig herself out of her grave, now?
    No problem! It's my pleasure to spread the joy of Angela getting her due treats. :blobowoevil_horns: Yeah, looks like Jayna was in control this entire time! I thought it was odd when she stopped right in front of the doors and brought up such a controversial topic (at least it was to Angela), but as I suspected, she had an ace up her sleeve this entire time. That's our girl!

Seeing Jayna living her best life unbothered by Angela's disastrous attempts at PR is hilarious. We both know she could, and did go above and beyond for Angela, but the girl squandered her trust. Now she's lucky if Jayna even lifts a pinky to help her out. (Which she did, in the latest chapter, but only because she wanted to make herself seem better in comparison to Angela.) Sucks to suck!

Boopbup, its0k, bananaanna and 2 others like this.