Spoiler The Extra Refuses Excessive Obsession

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Guide1410, Apr 12, 2021.

1. YoO Na

YoO Na Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not sure, I'm just guessing ok, I think he is the black haired guy, and the second ml might be the emperor?

Its translated up to chapter 20 in my native language, it got me interested, so imma camp here

2. Kawaii Panda

Kawaii Panda Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The light red hair dude with blue eyes must be the first son of duke and the white haired dude with golden eyes is the wizard (2nd bro) :hmm:

I actually laughed on the friend haha. She wont say a word with 5k but she will at 6k :blobxd:

Neyva, CaelumBlue, syofiaa and 7 others like this.
  3. DIJ28

DIJ28 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was searching for this spoiler thread since yesterday. More spoilers please :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

4. Rin Lee

Rin Lee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    May I know where do you read that? Thank you ~

5. Kawaii Panda

Reading List:
    Link
    If you want to read manhwa raw its on newtoki. I think you should go back to page 1 there is a link there. As for the novel. If you want to read the fan trans check out the n.u. or if you want raw on kakaopage.

I checked the raw lmao okay so the ML
    Is in liberation for 100 yrs :blobsleepless: amma go say he's a sleeping daddie

Alniyat likes this.
  6. HazyPrecise

HazyPrecise Heh

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, came here after reading the manhwa! So far its so interesting!

Either the storyline has gone haywire or the FL remembers the story wrongly.

I presume
    that instead of running away from her family, I'm talking about the Og owner of the MC's body, it was more like she had an attempted murder, someone was after her.

this could also explain how the Duke has been looking all over for ever long lost sisterm it couldn't be out of ill willI guess, seeing how the novels cover is.

maybe the brother will be a sis'con? Owo

I love the art!

Rin Lee, syofiaa, Creolenerd and 6 others like this.
  7. Zayleigh

Zayleigh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Its kinda obvious in the title he will be a sis con

bleedingliar24 likes this.
  8. HazyPrecise

HazyPrecise Heh

Reading List:
    Link
    True.

9. Anmol

Anmol Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Only two chapters so far on the manhwa and I’m already hooked. Does anyone have any more spoilers?

10. foodiedaemon

foodiedaemon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can soemone put extras-dont-want-to-be-overly-obsessed
    in the title please
    would help in google search to find this thread!!

11. Bobaaaa

Bobaaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    upload_2021-5-7_0-9-46.jpeg

Summary:
    I thought I am just a one liner unnamed commoner extra. Until the villainous duke, who is known to kill every town he get into, came in to light and is in pursuit of a single young lady. “Duke Cedric is already halfway through the Empire. I heard he’s coming to this area this month.” Why is the bloody duke is looking for his youngest sister who disappeared five years ago? “Rose hair and golden eyes.” That sister’s description is the same as mine. I think my life is ruined. *** I then became the young lady known to be the youngest child of a villainous duke who is planning to kidnap and detain the heroine. After this, I am going to live like a calm water silent flowing and will run away. Because I didn’t want to get involved in this crazy political drama in this damn novel. But… why is everything so weird? “Our Amelle, you don’t look so happy. Do you want me to buy an island and build a villa for you?” My first brother, who kills people in normal day, is so impatient to give me something. “Our baby, can you just throw that away and live with your brother. I think I don’t like being a wizard better than I thought. Isn’t it?” The second child, who left the house ten years ago to become a wizard without any hesitation, came back again and keep himself attached to me. “Don’t turn your eyes on the other one, Amelia.” Even the world’s worst villain, who decreased the population of the continent in half in the original story, is interested in me. “I’m sorry, gentlemen, but I’m taking the Young Lady with me today.” No, even the heroine, whom I should kidnap, is kidnapping me instead? All these humans must be crazy. I’m just an extra. Would you mind getting away from me please?

syofiaa likes this.
  12. ujpo9

ujpo9 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So, I read Until chapter 17 and it seemed interesting, So I came to look for spoilers, but there doesn't seem to be much :cry::cry:

13. Skyyyyyy

Skyyyyyy Member

Reading List:
    Link
  14. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Came back from reading the manhwa. Any spoilers on why OGbody was badly injured/ran away if she's so well-loved by the duke household?

15. ggarcia

ggarcia Member

Reading List:
    Link
    is he a prince? the emperor? a duke?

cometothedarkside97 likes this.
  16. immaneedthe2ndML

immaneedthe2ndML Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In the previous post they said that the 2nd male lead is the emperor so I think the ML is a Grand Duke or something like this blobmelt_thumbsalso from my understanding of the story the brothers of the MC are huge sis-cons so the ML need at least a high status to meet with the MC and avoid being killed by her brothers( they are a family of murderers:sweating_profusely:)

syofiaa and ggarcia like this.
  17. StrangeMoon

StrangeMoon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read the chapters available on novelupdates, so I tried to translate from where the manhwa continues:
    - MC wondered why the author of the novel never specified that Bastian (the villain of the novel and her crazy brother) had a sister complex XD
    - A doctor checked MC and concluded that there's nothing wrong and that her health was fine, but Bastian told him to check her again. Bastian already made the poor doctor check her 12 times on the same day
    - I didn't quite understand this part, but the doctor said that MC probably was shocked during her disappearance and had her aura damaged.
    - Obviously, nobody knows that MC is a transmigrator, so she wondered if that's when the original Amelia died.
    - The doctor said it was very complicated to recover lost memories, and that only one person could do it: A shaman who lives on the western continent and possesses a mysterious power. But apparently he was out of business since a long time, so they don't know if he would do that favor.
    - He is said to have red eyes and black hair (yep, the one in the manhwa's cover), and MC immediately recognized him. His name is Kalis Ercadein: he is a crazy, with a filthy personality and is another villain of the novel.
    - Kalis was born with the blood of a cursed dragon, he is very beautiful and has great powers. However, the problem is how he uses these powers. It seems like he just kills and destroys whatever he wants to.
    - MC thought that even though her brother is crazy too, he didn't kill people just for fun like Kalis, so maybe Bastian was a little better
    - Bastian said to contact Kalis anyway, which surprised MC. In the novel, the two joined forces after Bastian failed to imprison Trisha (the heroine of the original novel), and destroyed the entire continent.
    - MC, scared, tried to convince Bastian that since Kalis was a dangerous person, she didn't need to recover her memories now and that being healthy and at home was enough.
    - Bastian hugged MC and said "My lovely Amel, you always care about your family first. Even now, you are more concerned about my safety than your own."
    - MC thought "No? I just want to live." XD
    - Then Bastian's face darkened and he said "But you don't have to do this anymore. It doesn't matter what other people say. You are more important."
    - Bastian kissed MC's forehead and said "Amel, don't worry too much. Your brother here will do everything for you." She just agreed awkwardly.
    - Bastian told MC to rest and to call him if she needed something, and that he would come back after an urgent work.
    - MC went to bed and thought about how good and peaceful her life in the village was. She looked at the moon and wished things would continue that way.
    - The scene changes to a man with red eyes and long white hair playing with his plant. A man named Ten hurriedly enters the room and calls him "Rowe!"
    - Rowe tells Ten to be quieter since the lord is asleep (is that who I think it is? XD)
    - From here it became very confusing for me. Ten says that a woman named Sophie (MC's name when she was in the village) left a while ago, but the timing was different from when the aura disappeared (?)
    - Rowe asked where she went. Ten said he was told that MC went to the capital, but the person who told him that said she wouldn't give him details even if he paid her 6,000 gold coins (Zera XD)
    - He tells Ten to keep looking for information
    - They hear a sound, and yep, the lord is Kalis. Rowe says that Kalis has been in hibernation for over 100 years (wow...), and that they finally found the human that could not be found even after searching the entire continent for the last thousand years (WOW...)
    - Rowe tells Kalis, still asleep, that they will bring good news soon. Rowe kisses Kalis's hand and says that he wishes him peace until he wakes up.

18. Kawaii Panda

Reading List:
    Link
    The 2nd bro is cute too haha ⁄(⁄ ⁄•⁄-⁄•⁄ ⁄)⁄

19. quarantine is good

quarantine is good its august

Reading List:
    Link
    pretty artwork

20. leviachan

leviachan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    is this really reverse harem? arent they siblings?? im not a big fan of incest/reverse harem so idk if i should keep reading this or drop it

BananaChi likes this.