Spoiler Secret Lady

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rin.rinaaa, May 4, 2021.

1. Mmie

Mmie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    FL pretended to be a old fortune teller and jumped in front of ml's carriage. She told him that she would send her granddaughter to him to help him. FL pretend top be the granddaughter and dyed her hair black. She became an imperial maid to help ml track down the perpetrator. She is abused by other maids. They starve her but she got the ghosts to help her find food. When Ml and fl met again after some time he said she seems to have gained weight . Their dynamic is pretty funny. She isn't one to lose a verbal fight so they bicker often. They found Out that the golden cup that ml has to drink from will be poisoned. Fl snuck into the kitchen and switched out the poisoned wine bottle and stayed out to catch the middleman. She caught him and took him out of the garden but the bad guy realized that he could just over power fl which he did. She fell and got scratched and almost got killed. Ml showed up to save the day. Ml wasn't too happy that fl got hurt and hugged her to comfort her because she was shaking. She blurted out that hey scratch will get better with some spit . He kissed her hand and invited her to dance. they danced and want back. He told her to put something else beside spit on her wound.
    I finished chapter 3 and will be starting chapter 4 later.

2. aqilwall

aqilwall Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i just have a feeling that the 2nd prince who she is since they met when they were young at the rose garden???

3. lazyflower

lazyflower Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Camping for more spoilers here!

4. zoroisbae

zoroisbae Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wish there were English translated novels I can buy :blob_teary: Korean novels are so good!! Waiting for spoilers!!:blobtaco:

5. Zeref_96

Zeref_96 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone spoil when Chartus finds out about Roan being Rosantine?? Plsss

6. Celinexoxo

Celinexoxo Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I suspect the handsome ghost to be the 1st prince I just hope he is a nice person

7. Yumiko Heartfilia

Yumiko Heartfilia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I see..... Iam missing Step Mother Märchen already!!!! Can't wait for it release...... & This one looks good too, The FL is really beautiful & Her sister is really cute :blobupset: and their dad & Johannes looks the same (Is it just me?)...

8. HazyPrecise

HazyPrecise Heh

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know who the ghost is? I don't know if its the first prince or not. Since FL saw the adult version of him even during the childhood incident. So...I'm kinda inclined to believe the ghost is some ancestor.
    But...it could be the 1st prince too. Even if he is the first prince im curious as to why the others ghosts don't know about him.
    do you remember the evil vengeful spirit? There was amentioj of him being a blessed individual with divine power? I don't remember it clearly. But clearly there's some connection. Maybe the blessed individuals have some side effects and that's actually a veiled curse?

P.s. the art is such a blessing!

9. vagoo

vagoo Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the art reminds me the promos for You’ve Got The Wrong House, Villain and the A Fairy Tales for the Villains

10. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    or maybe the blessed ppl have been used for experiments, tortured and died horribly, thus they became vengeful spirits

11. Uchicha101

Uchicha101 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought the ML is the 1st prince. He's hot!

Jossy_Jikookmin likes this.
  12. YoO Na

YoO Na Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If he knew, then I won't like him so much, he sent her to danger alone, knowing she is incapable of fighting.

Isn't the first prince ill?

13. anaru99

anaru99 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Also camping in here lol

Ciddos likes this.
  14. Guide1410

Guide1410 guide with bad sense of direction

Reading List:
    Link
  15. mia16

mia16 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don’t feel like he save her as much as prevented her from killing the other dude. It look like she got it handle after some struggle with the poisoner. The FL is so badass.

Tofufufu, Briana, Unknown_X and 6 others like this.
  16. YoO Na

YoO Na Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

You are right, that what happened.

illysillymilly likes this.
  17. mallekei

mallekei Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The raws are out and count me intrigued with both story & arts. However seeing the Korean comments on newtoki said that they're hardly to comprehend the story telling through manhwa only since it looks confusing so it makes me worried when i read the next ch as well....

also raws are out until ch 20
    seems like the culprit who was caught is under of command of someone so both protag & prince doing undercover to investigate

18. mia16

mia16 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree with them. The manhwa is filled with artistic means of creating an atmosphere and telling the story. While pretty, it gets distracting. There’s just not enough white space or clear action to action scene for it to be easier to comprehend. While looking at the scene where she apprehend the poisoner, there’s so much extra stuff that doesn’t add to the fight but to the atmosphere. But the atmosphere it’s adding to is tension while the fighting scene is where I always think the tension is breaking in favor of quick thinking and stronger scene to scene change

19. thalassaphrek

thalassaphrek Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i have something in mind that bothers me, from the ch 1 there’s a pic of fl’s family which her father the duke argen has green eyes and in the ch 2 also there’s a pic of a family with her mother with red eyes, but there’s different hair color of her mother in pic ch 1 it’s blonde and in ch 2 her mother’s hair become light brown? also both fl and her sister have blue eyes, so from where they got that blue eyes... is there any spoiler regarding this? and why in the ch 2 the ghost ranon called fl’s sister “your half sister”?[​IMG] fr im so clueless, if there’s novel spoiler please

Last edited: May 8, 2021
  20. greeneyedfairy

greeneyedfairy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it just me who has a hard time in understanding the story?? It's really confusing

Elle0o, djan29, maymthu and 9 others like this.