Recommendations The most racist and nationalist novel

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by KuroTheBlackSeraphim, May 6, 2021.

1. KuroTheBlackSeraphim

KuroTheBlackSeraphim Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, you heard it right. I want you to tell the most racist and nationalist novel you ever read

Airlol likes this.
  2. unsungsilver

unsungsilver Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've read a lot, but pretty much 99% of all "metropolis(present age)" chinese novels fit the bills, the only one that comes to mind now though is I’m Really a Superstar But im pretty sure it's not the worst of the ones i've read.

3. Elementarteilchen

Elementarteilchen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I deleted my comment, because I was a couple seconds slower than your post. Yeah, my pick is also I'm Really a Superstar :D

Airlol and unsungsilver like this.
  4. lottocat

lottocat Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    humph it's the straight ah id be shocked if you could find one for bl

Airlol likes this.
  5. animefan4004

animefan4004 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Transcending Vision

Airlol likes this.
  6. Crywolf641

Crywolf641 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Mai Kitsune Waifu had a sh*t ton when it comes to other countries.
    I’m sure this isn’t theworst one I know. I just forgot what had it.
    Most Chinese cultivation That have a Modern setting has racism in it tbh.

phonebinder, Reack and Airlol like this.
  7. Sparteh

Sparteh The Devourer

Reading List:
    Link
    Mars Gravity game element novels when it comes to Japan.
    Lord's Empire.

Greenmachine835 and Airlol like this.
  8. Garfenbeor

Garfenbeor Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Try God and Devil World, I remember that a few chapters were deleted of the tranlsated version due to it being too racist

9. Hazery

Hazery Missing Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, as far as i know, 2 novel pop out in my mind. Kind of sad that both of this novel start out good. First is Awakening with blatant racism toward Japanese (even though the setting is he's reincarnated in japanese body), the second one is cult classic God and Devil World. A racism against Indonesia are so bad Qidian/Webnovel decided to self censor it no joke, not to mention the blatant chinese nationalism.

Airlol likes this.
  10. xtremeloldude

xtremeloldude the slime guy

Reading List:
    Link
    i second God and Devil World. It's one of the first CN i ever read and started out great. Didn't expect it to get so bad but you forgot to mention the racism against the japanese

11. Emissary Nouvelle

Emissary Nouvelle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol. All of them. Especially the modern ones where's it's so raw and obvious. I don't know why shitting all over other countries makes them feel better about themselves. China is a world power. You'd think they'd have higher self esteem.
    All their novels are racist and nationalistic, just some (very few) to a lesser degree.
    The most they'd have is other countries women is as beautiful western trophies or juxtaposing them with Chinese women to show how Chinese women are better.

At this point I'm the one who is dumb enough to read their novels so I'm not going to go on a riot or anything. I just ignore the ones where I like whatever else is going on I'm the novel more than their racism disgusts me. And I'm not even from One of the races or countries they do it to either. But it's ugly to watch.

Shura's Wrath and God and Devil World stand out to me since I like harem novels and they do them better than the dense Japanese, Korean mcs so I tolerate it and finish the novels. Not sure I can reread them though, although I like harem novels I can admit a lot of them have shit writing. And yea those two are Modern based CN novels.

Bright_Lucky_Star and Airlol like this.
  12. KuroTheBlackSeraphim

KuroTheBlackSeraphim Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read a nationalism novel for laugh and giggle to see how author praise their country,

13. TianKrea

TianKrea 『Novice』

Reading List:
    Link
    In My Beautiful Teacher MC rapes a girl "accidentally" and feels guilty about it. Then he learns the girl is Japanese and says that now there is no problem lol. Not most racist novel I have read but that one made me really disgusted.

14. Airlol

Airlol Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Many china novel had racist...... To many that I can't count. Even though Japan novel full naivety MC, the novel not that much of racist (except about food).

The Korea novel.... Had racist but I can feel that it's not much and I can accept because it give an reason or example.

But the china novel.... I don't know why suddenly the author suddenly make an remark that saying racist thing. Some example, I forget the tittle of novel but the MC angry at the other woman for marriage black people and Japan saying that race is just had big thing and money only. Not enough of that,. MC saying that Chinese is the origin of humanity and blah blah. At that time I delete it from my read list.

Nationality is ok but racist I can't accept it much. I wonder is china don't learn history, for that country also make more blood than normal country. In history of 5000 year, china is the most had history of killing, rape, culture, food, conquer, violence, stupidity, book, and many thing.

15. Bachingchung

Bachingchung Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    IRAS is still a bit tamed, I think I have a mansion in a Post apocalyptic world is way worse.

Airlol likes this.
  16. FHandsome

FHandsome Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you tell me the example? I want to read this novel again but stop around c300

Airlol likes this.
  17. LollipoPReapeR

LollipoPReapeR Frequent visitor of the Yellow Springs Resort

Reading List:
    Link
    Really? In the latter all it really is showing America as bullies mainly. The other stuff is completely tame by Chinese standards. IRAS has the MC constantly insulting others and beating them up when they come to China. Which doesn’t sound too bad until you look at the genre.

18. BigBadBoi

BigBadBoi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The Turner Diaries

19. Bachingchung

Bachingchung Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    IRAS is merely face slapping other countries. While I have a mansion is pretty much claiming sovereignty of other countries. It also rename countries in a derogatory terms.

Have you read far enough? It gets so much worse.

20. Algorithm

Algorithm Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's not as apparent in BL, but I find that there are more jokes/casual comments when it comes down to it. Like when they talk about the beauty of light skin tones, or stereotypes of "poor Africa" as a punchline for something. There's also the (sometimes not subtle) nationalism that you'll typically see whenever the author mentions another Asian country, but that's to be expected.