Recommendations [BL] Transmigrated MC, Reborn ML

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by brtayls, May 6, 2021.

1. brtayls

brtayls Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, I’ve been looking for other novels where the MC is transmigrated into a novel and the ML has been reborn and knows more than he lets on. Please recommend me some novels that have this same/similar premises. Thanks

Some examples:
    Transmigrating Into The Heartthrob's Cannon Fodder Childhood Friend
    Transmigrated into a School Idol and Forced to Do Business
    Transmigrating into the Reborn Male Lead’s Ex-Boyfriend

2. thatweebudontknow

thatweebudontknow Apparently I exist

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Melange

Melange Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Are untranslated novels okay?

4. aShinyVaporeon

aShinyVaporeon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  5. brtayls

brtayls Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, untranslated novels are fine too, thanks

6. Nelhiro

Nelhiro Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I recommend "There’s a Pit in My Senior Martial Brother’s Brain" /
    Wo Jia Da Shi Xiong Nao Zi You Ken.
    The novel is good, but I specifically recommend the manhua, in it there is everything: A transmigrant, a reborn, someone with a system, a "protagonist" who changes places with his other self from a parallel world ...

7. Melange

Melange Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    恶毒炮灰他弟 (Evil Cannon Fodder's Brother) by 衣落成火. MC is transmigrated from a modern world to a beastman world as an infertile female. He marries the "waste" male ML, who has rebirthed but previously married MC's twin and is confused as to why his former evil wife is treating him differently.

白兔仙尊孕期养护指南 (Immortal White Rabbit's Pregnancy Guide) by 池翎. MC transmigrated from a modern society into a bunny spirit and took the wolf demon lord villain as his apprentice. They died and rebirthed together.

豪门老攻总在我醋我自己 (My Rich Husband Is Jealous of Himself) by 阿秦阿秦. MC was the secret boss of a novel who was betrayed by "ML" and later died. He rebirths but finds that ML is different, because ori!ML no longer exists. New ML is a transmigrated pastry chef and they fell in love and got married. MC lost his memory one day and thought he was living in an alternate universe where his alt self married ML, so he got jealous of himself.

替嫁前有崽了(To Have a Bun Before Marriage) by 山吹子. MC transmigrated from an apocalyptic universe and was immediately forced to sleep with the newly reborn ML. They get married and ML realizes that his wife in this life is different than in the past life.

向导是不是重生的 (Is This Guide Reborn or Not?) by 不间不界. MC transmigrated from modern society to an interstellar world as a guide. He becomes entangled with ML, who is on his 3rd rebirth after dying twice because he had no matching partner. ML finds out they have a low match and clings to MC. The couple is switch.

I can recommend some novels that have multiple transmigrators/rebirthers that don't necessarily fit your criteria too. Just let me know if you're interested.

8. F.A.M.H

F.A.M.H Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  9. 333

333 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "NUMBER ONE ZOMBIE WIFE"

MC is an author and he transmigrated into his own novel into the body of villain.ML was the hero of that novel and had reborn after being killed by the villain.Transmigrated MC(villain) and reborn ML fell in love after many incidents.This novel is very interesting to read(y)