Spoiler Dandere General and his Lord

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Guide1410, Jan 1, 2021.

1. Guide1410

Guide1410 guide with bad sense of direction

Reading List:
    Link
    Dandere General and his Lord / 将军总被欺负哭
    NU Link: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/dandere-general-and-his-lord/
    Novel Raws: https://www.shubaow.net/31_31074/
    Description:
    General: My Lord’s kindness is as heavy as a mountain. Be it my heart, my life, or any part of my body, I will never turn my back on My Lord. But in fact, in my heart, I still like women.

Lord: What a coincidence, I am a woman.

Enemy Troops: Mo Qiao Sheng is here again. This King of Hell who kills people without blinking an eye, everyone run!

Minister: The Great General is really a sharp weapon of the country, the Great God of the Jin Army. This one is just afraid that his achievements may shock My Lord and be harmful to My Lord.

The actual daily life in the imperial palace is as follows.

Palace Maid: My God, I can’t watch. The general was bullied by His Majesty and cried again. Really, so pitiable.

The male lead is a general who was born as a slave. When he was young, his life was miserable and filled with frustrations. Fortunately, he was saved by the female lead. Loyal dog attributes.

When the female lead transmigrated, it happened that the older brother of the former soul had been poisoned to death and the whole family was queuing up to hang themselves and she wound up disguising herself as a man to become the Lord of Jin.
    Cheng Qianye transmigrates to a period of turbulent war and s*avery.

Though at first, she is reluctant to accept her situation, she can’t bring herself to ignore the devastating situation before her.

After meeting Mo Qiao Sheng, a miserable s*ave on the verge of death, she saves him and takes the first step to bringing about change.

With the help of her system which shows her the aura of a person, she gathers loyal allies and sets about to abolish s*avery and unify the country.

LokaLari likes this.
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. Guide1410

Guide1410 guide with bad sense of direction

Reading List:
    Link
    spoilers pls :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

4. Coffea to Ell

Coffea to Ell 【❀ Sleepy Bunny ❀】

Reading List:
    Link
  5. BooBoo

BooBoo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  6. Aniki212

Aniki212 Newbie

Reading List:
    Link
  7. Deleted member 312931

Deleted member 312931 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m waiting here for spoilers :blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

8. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers pls:blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

9. SilverCrow63

SilverCrow63 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please tell me that A'Feng won't misunderstand the MC and ML's relationship too badly. I'm really really afraid that he'll think the MC is secretly cruel to the ML after what the little maid told him and betray her. I like his character alot.

LokaLari likes this.
  10. hakuhei

hakuhei Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Heyo! Just finished MTL-ing the series and would love to give some spoilers. Let me know if there’s anything more specific you want to know! There’s a lot that happens, so I’ll try to keep it simple for now.

Some of the political stuff went over my head, but basically the New Law that allows slaves to fight for their freedom is a huge hit. A Feng survived and asks Cheng Qianye for a name, esp since he’s thinking about his previous master, so she names him Cheng Feng. His old master from the Song kingdom makes a reappearance and gets his sorry ass rightfully kicked. Multiple times.
    Mo Qiaosheng becomes a general almost immediately and is put in charge of training a bunch of soldiers who were formerly slaves, and they eventually become known as this legendary group of soldiers. Yang Sheng is a general under his command who also becomes pretty popular. They eventually capture an entire country(I think?) all by themselves and people are worried he’s going to declare himself king. Because he’s away, the other five nations try to attack the MC’s Jin Kingdom and almost succeed thanks to an inside rebellion that occurs at the same time, but MQS rushes back and saves the day.
    Zhang Fu takes Xiao Xiu with him to try and stir discord in the Gou Rong country (idk what the official translation is, but they’re this huge central plains power) and he pits the emperor and the emperor’s wife vs the emperor’s mother, who still holds all the power. The emperor’s mom succeeds after she realizes Zhang Fu played them all and cost her a great general, so she kills off the Emperor and his wife and imprisons + tortures Zhang Fu. Cheng Qianye dresses up as her “sister” to go negotiate in person, and the emperor’s mother tries to capture her but she gets rescued by MQS.
    MC buys a slave named Zhou Zixi because he shined like a diamond, but stuff happens and he’s convinced to flee to the Song kingdom by his former maid. Once in the Song kingdom, MC demands he come back, and the Song kingdom prince decided to cut Zixi’s tendons as a show of grace to MC or something? To basically punish Zixi for running even though the asshole prince was the one who arranged it all. MC’s pissed at herself for rushing things and at Song and makes a wheelchair for Zixi, and he eventually becomes one of her most trusted advisors.
    Now that her Princess self is revealed to still be alive, she almost gets pressured into marrying another country but announced that her “sister” is already MQS’s fiancée and is off the market.
    He Lanzhen (the general MC picked that’s super friendly with MQS) gets backstabbed and dies when MC isn’t in the city, I forgot which country was behind it. The author also leaves a cheeky note that both A Feng and He Lanzhen were supposed to die, but A Feng got spared because readers really liked him.
    It’s a happy ending! After like ten more years of being an OP emperor MC steps down by faking her death so she can peacefully marry MQS and look for a way back to her world together. It also gives a sort of modern day historian outlook on MC’s reign, and ends with the honestly hilarious aftermath of Cheng Qianye’s “funeral”.

@SilverCrow63 don’t worry, it’s played off as a joke and A Feng doesn’t actually bring it up. I think it’s implied he’s savvy enough to know what’s actually going on?

11. sarabodd

sarabodd Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone please tell me when ML finally finds out she's a girl. To be honest its starting to bother me a little. her mindset seems to be "if this straight man whos been traumatized by seeing r*** and fighting against being r***d most of his life doesn't like me as a man he doesn't deserve to know I'm a girl" please tell me they don't drag it on too long...

LokaLari likes this.
  12. miratap

miratap Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really love the story, but when I read the happy ending, I really dissatisfied!!! It's too vague and didn't tell much about the characters expression when they know Cheng Qianye's true identity! And The ending didn't satisfied my poor heart, even tho it's happy ending, I wish the author give some sidestories, which explain the reaction of Qianye's most trusted aides when they know her identity, how thrive the Jin nation like what development has already been done, AND KIDS! CHILDREN! Author! Why u didn't explain side stories about MC and ML's journey after MC's "death"!!! And their little family's situation! Did MC find a way to back her modern home?
    Everything was so vague OMG!

Still overall story is a satisfactory, except the ending

13. miratap

miratap Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

FL show herself to ML when they take a bath in hot spring, she asked ML to open his eyebind to be able see MC's true gender, followed by snusnu on the hot spring