Spoiler Suddenly Became A Princess One Day

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Shizun, Sep 28, 2018.

1. _.valerian._

_.valerian._ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So like what happens to Claude in the end is alive and well and how is his relationship with athy and our athy and Lucas together now??

2. tehpucukharum

tehpucukharum Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You can read it on bato.to or mangaowl

Azure_1802 likes this.
  3. MonBon992201

MonBon992201 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You mean in the first timeline or in (technically) our timeline? In the first timeline he died bc of the black magic Jennette exuded (plus the one he applied to erase his memories of Diana).
    In the second he lived a happy life with Athy, do take to mind that spoiler you just quoted is a spoiler from the novel, and right know the novel and the manwha are 2 different things.

Lilyworld likes this.
  4. Yeettsss

Yeettsss New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, She is. Its kinda painful especially when you can relate.

5. Chonky_cloud

Chonky_cloud Member

Reading List:
    Link
  6. Lilyworld

Lilyworld Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That picture of her curled up crying in episode 23 really pierced my heart. Athy was studying with Lucas, Ijikiel was at the Academy, and Jennette was all alone without any friends or real family. It was hard to remember that Jennette was still a kid back then, and even now, she's technically a whole lot younger than most of the characters (mentally). Ijikiel is "smarter than his age" and older than her by a few years, Athy has been reincarnated three times, and Lucas is hundreds of years old (though he slept for most of that time ...:blobsmirk:).

7. knightsky_gur

knightsky_gur Member

Reading List:
    Link
    im up to date with the manhwa but i dont think its been mentioned so in the novel...is it it ever stated why Claude keeps Penelops portrait? Did he ever truly love her? i was assuming diana was his first love buut Penelope was more like a companion (and his ex fiance) who felt like was a friend until she strarted a relationship with his older brother, can someone confirm?

8. MonBon992201

Reading List:
    Link
    In the novel its said he keeps the portrait bc he uses it as a reminder on not to trust people with his feelings (or something along those lines), in the case if he had truly loved her or not I don't remember clearly, but I think he only had a crush on her or just really trusted her (she wanted him to trust her anyway).

9. MonBon992201

Reading List:
    Link
    You mean read it in the manwha or read it in the novel? bc novel and manwha are 2 completely different things, when Lucas came back he cured Claude with The World Tree branch

Good luck waiting for Claude to wake up, I'm pretty sure that ain't happening any time soon.

10. MonBon992201

Reading List:
    Link
    I'll have to look it up again to say the exact number, but I do know that the name of the chapter is "the best gift" or smth along those lines

11. Deleted member 300842

Deleted member 300842 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
  12. happydot

happydot Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    any novel readers remember the part where lucas and athy go to visit jeanette and ijekiel in arlanta after they're exiled, and there's this one scene where lucas kisses athy in the library and some side character sees the two?
    i read the mtled version on wattpad, but it got deleted, and now i don't know where i can read it again ;-;

Alniyat likes this.
  13. milktea05

milktea05 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers about Diana's life and her love story with Claude?

14. Chonky_cloud

Chonky_cloud Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There isn't many spoilers now that the story has changed from the novel so unless you want novel spoilers there's no way you could find manhwa spoilers.

15. y7r8t76

y7r8t76 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did claude (before she slept with his brother) love Penelope as much as he loved Diana? Like was she his first love (i consider first TRUE loves to be like...an actual mutual relationship imo)? I thought him and Diana were first loves and soulmates this entire time and penelope was just a fleeting crush (and arranged fiance).

but i read an earlier spoiler that claude kept penelope's portrait bcs he wanted to be reminded of betrayal or to never have feelings for another or smth? So wouldnt that entail he also had serious feelings for penelope if he was THAT betrayed? idk that makes me feel kinda iffy cuz he has hers but diana's picture is no where... i guess her memory just hurts too much?

Btw these are all my assumptions, nothing for sure so..

i dont know but maybe the novel describes it differently? I feel like i need more context of his relations which the manhwa hasnt given yet but do any novel readers have more depth to this?

Last edited: May 7, 2021
  16. ATrueStory

ATrueStory Villainesses, Historical Shit, Noble Circuses

Reading List:
    Link
    I think you're looking too much at why he kept the portrait. Did he have feelings for her? We don't know. We also don't know how deep these feelings are if they exist. For me, the reason he kept that portrait is to be reminded not to trust again, not love. And when Diana came, she proved to him that he could trust and love again. Also, Penelope is a member of the nobility, and in a way, a reminder for him not to trust those people because Penelope provided to him that they are always scheming and they never cared about him. In a way, Diana, if she became an empress, would have been a total rejection of them. In a way, he treated betrayal in an extreme way. If you compared his treatment of completely erasing Diana's memory and rejection of his daughter (in the OG timeline), it is more extreme and more self-inflict harm than him compared to a broken portrait of Penelope. Like he actually considered erasing his own memories just so that he could remember all of the memories - both good and bad- of the moments he had with her.

Novel doesn't really dig deep except for a side story that includes his POV during the story. And it is a condensed version with more focus on Athy rather than his partners.

Lilyworld and simplysharonda like this.
  17. y7r8t76

y7r8t76 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    mmm yea i think i might've assumed too much of penelope and claude's relationship i guess. However, your explanation really helped answer my question, like in the sense that the focal of their relationship i guess was trust while Diana was a different aspect in the category of love. But again, yea we'll never know lol
    but thanks nevertheless! it defs helped tie things together for me

18. glitter89

glitter89 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  19. potato berry

potato berry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In which chapter does that happen?? Also can someone tell where to read wmmap novel as woopread has till 11 chapters and another one which I saw skipped many parts including Athanasia's debutante

20. ATrueStory

ATrueStory Villainesses, Historical Shit, Noble Circuses

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry, I can't point to a particular chapter since the material I read was already summarized.