Resolved Can't Find Chinese/original Title of this novel, help

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by EVA EVA, May 7, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EVA EVA

EVA EVA Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Cute Twins: Mr. Clarke‘s Runaway Wife_Felix, my kids are not yours! Forget it! "Camille had never expected that she would pregnant for the man she hated the most, so she had no choice but to make a quick exit with her kids. Unexpectedly, why would her baby help him? "Daddy, an uncle sent a big bunch of flowers to Mommy."He raised his eyebrow and said calmly, "Don't worry!" "Daddy, an uncle invited Mommy to an expensive dinner." He smiled coldly. "Don't worry!" "Daddy, an uncle wants to take Mommy away!" He went crazy and took the bodyguards to catch up with them. What a naughty woman! It's time to take good care of her!

2. null

null Procrastinate Lv MAX

Reading List:
    Link
    Real title before westernized

Cute Twins: Mr. Xiao‘s Runaway Wife

3. EVA EVA

Reading List:
    Link
    hi,but I can't find any chinese book in that name.I want to find its original name and raw.

The novel's some part of first chapter I'm writing here if anyone know it's original(Chinese) name please tell me:"Camille Reed got up from the bed in a daze.She was dizzy and her throat was dry, leaving her be in want of water. However, no sooner did she stand on the carpet with a different sense of touch than she opened her eyes and began to examine her surroundings.The luxurious and soft yamamai silk bed sheet was on her palm, a thousand—faced glass crystal lamp was above her, and … love bites on her wrist were so clear and vivid …The beautiful sleeping man behind her was none other than Felix Clarke, er sworn enemy from childhood.What did she do after she ran out of the hotel last night?Camille covered her mouth, trying her best not to make a sound. She carefully lifted the blanket, got out of bed to pick up the messy clothes on the floor, put them on casually, and escaped without looking back …However, just as she ran past the bed, her hand was fiercely pulled …"Let go of me!" Camille struggled to get rid of the man's hand.But the man begun to strangle her by hand,dragging her to the bed effortlessly.Camille was thrown to the bed. When she looked up at the man in front of her, she discovered that his deep eyes were burning with rage. His frosty face was even more frightening."Camille, what did you do to me last night?" Felix glared atCamille.This damned woman, whom he hated most, took advantage of his getting drunk last night …"

4. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How did this become Mr. Clarke...

@Mrs Zeng do not hijack another person's thread.

5. EVA EVA

Reading List:
    Link
    Really,I don't know where these apps take this stories from,they don't write original author name,not write even these stories original name and also change protagonists name and Westernized it and then suddenly stop uploading chapters,so we have noway to find those novel 's endings and Chinese raws,their translation also very terrible so I have decided to stop reading from apps and just read novels from chinese sites after mtl with google translation. At least those sites are much reliable than this apps and they at least complete their novels.

Blue_Chant and Mrs Zeng like this.
  6. EVA EVA

Reading List:
    Link
    can you tell me, their real name?What ML and FL's name in chinese?I am looking for raw.

7. EVA EVA

Reading List:
    Link
    Story started with accidental one night stand. ML was drunk, FL was drugged by her father and sister(They wanted to sleep her with a pervert rich for money but failed).ML and FL knew each other from childhood, they're like childhood enemy,they like to argue,swear and irritate each other.So after sleeping together they both were Irrigated and argued.After returning home FL argued with father and sister why he wanted to sell her and she left that house.Then 5 years later her smart twins came to ML' s engagement party with DNA test certificate and told to cancel the engagement, FL phoned her babys but ML answered and FL had to come ML 's home.When ML asked whose baby they're she said they're not his baby and ML was angry cause he already saw the DNA test paper but FL don't know that.FL is strong, she was a screen writer but now is actress with the help of ML' s fiancee . ML' s fiancee is a good woman and have no feelings for ML, she doesn't hate FL at all, moreover likes her.I know it's English Title but I need it's raw So if anyone know it's Chinese title please tell me.

8. Kei-Em03

Kei-Em03 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think its this:
    一胎两宝:萧少的逃跑娇妻
    Author: 花开缓缓

"Xiao Zichen, the child is not yours! Don't look for the back of the pot by yourself!" An Mucheng did not expect that she was pregnant. Moreover, she was pregnant with the child of the person she hated the most. So, she took the child to run away. But, what about her little angel? Why did it become Xiao Zichen's assist? "Daddy, there is an uncle who gave mommy flowers, it's a big bunch." Xiao Zichen raised his eyebrows, calmly, "not afraid!" "Daddy, there is an uncle who invites mommy to dinner, it's so expensive and expensive." Xiao Zichen sneered, "Don't be afraid!" "Dad, there is an uncle who wants to take Mommy away!" Xiao Zichen went crazy and took his bodyguards to catch people. This difficult woman seems to want him to take good care of her!
    ~MTL

Blue_Chant likes this.
  9. EVA EVA

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you soooooooooo much, You are an angel

Blue_Chant likes this.
  10. EVA EVA

Reading List:
    Link