Forgotten Title 2 different BL novels

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Wanttomakeyousmile, May 7, 2021.

1. Wanttomakeyousmile

Wanttomakeyousmile Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1) This BL novel is about King of hell(?) and a person who fell in front of him. The king/god made him go into a test of greed but because MC wanted the crystal in between ML's eyes, he came out of the test. Later he became the queen, though he didn't know. Maybe he had a chicken(?) which was super level-uped by a god.
    2) This one includes actors. I only remember a scene where the actors do a hollywood movie in which MC became ML's butler in the movie. He had some blue designed painted on his body. There was also a scene where MC and ML(not sure if he was there) did a photo shoot and the magazine got sold in less than an hour.

2. ratiocination

ratiocination Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Lady Lullaby

Lady Lullaby Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    +1

bumping this up because I want to read 1 and no 2 is familiar but I can't remember clearly. (・∀・) hoping to get notified in case these two are identified (。•̀ᴗ-)✧

Wanttomakeyousmile likes this.
  4. IceLight303

IceLight303 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Still no word on the second novel title?

5. Yakinori

Yakinori Human

Reading List:
    Link
  6. Lady Lullaby

Lady Lullaby Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    okay, I'm not sure if I've remembered it correctly but I think the 2nd one is "Rebirth of a Supermodel"? or something really close to that title...
    cause I remember that exact photoshoot where the ML and MC dressed up as Butler and Lord.. and the magazines also gets sold out...? correct me if I'm wrong, please
    (I really need to put some details on my notes of stuff I've read, so I can easily check for re-reading)
    although, I don't remember them acting?

I'm still waiting for the no. 1... Queen of hell MC sounds really interesting.. and it's BL (´∩。• ᵕ •。∩`) can anyone please identify this?