Spoiler The Enchanting Villainess / The Evil Sorceress Plans to Survive! / 反派魔女自救计划

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Lovina, Apr 8, 2020.

1. Ellavader6666

Ellavader6666 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What's the info? What changed from the original cuz a spoiler said that our MC was painted as a villainess when she was actually innocent?

2. MarryMoore

MarryMoore Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Idk if this help but this is what I understand from translation in spanish
    We have a background on FL's sister and she was born into rich family. She was abducted when she was little and raised as a commoner. When she returns to the palace she draws the emperor's attention by her kindness and Abella was jealous.
    Abella I guess she felt like her father was taken away from her. She had no power and was disgusted with the citizens. She was exposed to hate from her childhood this isn't a reason for her to be mean but I think she defends herself in her own way. Maybe she felt like everything was taken away from her and she hated the original FL.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2021
  3. Sarrah193

Sarrah193 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OK so let's talk about the OGP the girl was just a spoiled kid like any other child you see in normal life especially among rich people.. she had everything she wanted but she was discriminated by everyone but her father for being magicless and suddenly a whole package girl appears and boom she is the other child of you father AKA literally the only person who loves in this world and slowly your so called sister slowly takes everything from you .. your father's love , attention and favouritism .. the nobels' praise for having magic and the respect of the servants that you've never had .. and now you're even more persecuted than before . What would you guys do ? I know I am being kinda biased but I really feel bad for her even though I know she is not a good person .. and especially after the incident in chapter 10 when the heroine literally threw herself in front of the MC and started to give me a two - faced vibe .. that's just my humble opinion ^^

Minmon, shiory, Ceilo27 and 12 others like this.
  4. chiri.ru

chiri.ru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for all the spoilers! (though I might've skipped some cause of the repeated discussions between sister relationships :blobunsure:) I wonder if the knight who was with the 'heroine' at that time before the ball (where they were questioned why they're near the princess and her dad's place when they're supposed to be far from them.) is related to something? Why would she be allowed to roam around where she's not supposed to :hmm:

chorong_ssi and Korleone like this.
  5. MarryMoore

MarryMoore Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel bad for her too because maybe if it was someone to guide her in a good way she will end well. Anyway Original Abella has reasons to be angry, but her actions were not right either. It is really a complicated subject and I hope this time everything will be fine and the original FL will be a good person... even in the original manhua was evil.

Assassel, mia-chan and Lovina like this.
  6. MarryMoore

MarryMoore Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Some picture from episode 6. Idk spanish maybe someone can translate me what the ML says.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Abella is so cute ❤
    [​IMG]

7. blacknevar

blacknevar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  8. Razziel

Razziel Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Assassel likes this.
  9. totoro10969

totoro10969 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So does the FL in this new timeline still magicless or because our new FL transmigrated thats why she has magic now?

shiory likes this.
  10. mia-chan

mia-chan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Need spoiler :blob_plusone:

11. Magicals

Magicals Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who's the ML? Is it the dark-haired prince from the neighborhood kingdom who is a bodyguard to the MC?

Also, sorry for the late reply, but if I'm not wrong I think the manwha is still going and it hasn't dropped yet. If I'm not wrong (again), I believe you can read on mangago or manganelo. There will be some ads, but you can just ignore them, but there aren't any pop-up ads or something like that :blobsmilehappy:

12. CinderFrost

CinderFrost Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes. The ML is her bodyguard. It's already a remake. The original was stopped cause of issues with the providing site and they changed artists. The new manhua has a different style and a different story to the first one(original).

The translator posts their work on batoto. Please respect their wishes to read it there.

Personally, I liked the art style of the first version better but this new artist is going into more details with the story so no real complaints here.

Ceilo27, Assassel, lan2001h and 2 others like this.
  13. Magicals

Magicals Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, I see, sorry about that, I didn't know, and thank you for confirming because I had a feeling that he looked pretty good with mc (that's just my opinion, though) but thanks again :)

14. CinderFrost

Reading List:
    Link
    I used to do spoilers for this series but the current translator does a great job at catching up with the raws so I didn't feel the need to do spoilers again. Plus I went through this very bitter phase when the original was discontinued since I only made this account to share the :blobmelt::blobnosebleed::blobhighfive::bloblove:. I'd be more than happy to share if anyone wants them.

Here's ch14.
    So the last chapter, Abella, our mc, wanted to learn to dance but Niel wasn't there. She asks her maid Heidi where he is and was informed he was away for work. So Heidi calls our ML, Leronne, when she sees him to be Abella's dance practice partner.

The chapter starts with Abella and Leronne in the ballroom. Abella is hesitating. She contemplates and concludes Leronne has every right to teach her dancing too since he's a prince. And she thought abt how he ended up being her guard. Leronne approaches her first so they start practicing and Abella keeps thinking abt stuff while they danced so she accidentally stepped on his foot. Leronne had to tell her to focus. As she was apologizing, Niel comes back complaining that Abella should have just waited for him to come back to learn dancing. Lol.

The new version is really more detailed than the original as the original never showed these small cute tsun sides of Leronne. Leronne in the original version just became abella's ally automatically after she saved his kingdom from disappearing. Lol

Hi! So according to the new manhua version, she's magicless. But if we're still following the same story just with more detail added in then there's a good possibility that she still has magic in this version. The new version is close to catching up to where the original left off so fingers crossed to seeing some new development other than the extra details we get now. :blobpeek:

It's okay. Sorry if I seemed antagonistic. In the original, they were the ml and mc. Not sure if it's going to change in this new version. Hopefully not since they're sticking to the same story so far. They were super cute in the original too! And they looked very much in love on the cover. It was absolutely great.

Last edited: May 30, 2021
  15. CinderFrost

Reading List:
    Link
    I've seen chapter 15. :cookie: :blobReach:
    So the chapter starts with Leronne standing guard outside Abella's room. He starts thinking about the current Abella (instances and encounters). And then we skip to inside the room where Abella has decided to sleep in cause it was such a nice day. Unfortunately, Niel comes barging in and telling her it's time to get ready. He gets the maids to help Abella prepare. Abella yells for Leronne to help her since the maids looked scary for her. Leronne who attempted to gp help got blocked by Heidi. Before he could do anything else, he was called by the sister. (I hoenstly forgot her name already. Plus, not sure why she's even appearing outside Abella's room since i'm pretty sure last chap, the emperor said she is not to appear before abella or smth.)

:blobpeek:

Ceilo27, VelvetColors, jkumi7 and 6 others like this.
  16. CinderFrost

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm bad with remembering names. Lol. But I'm conscious enough to want to use the proper ones so please tell me if i spelled their names wrong. blobmelt_thumbs

So chap 16 starts off with Leronne and Heidi greeting Lapheia and Lapheia greets Leronne back. She says something along the lines of "I thought I saw Sir Leronne and I was right!" Then she charges to Leronne and asks why he's here and that shouldn't he be by Abella's side since Abella needs him. Leronne steps farther back and kinda just deflects her questions with "Troubled Your Highness Lapheia to worry, if you're passing by here it means you must have something to do." And Lapheia wants to say it was Father Emperor who told her to come or smth but she got cut off by her accompanying knight. The knight then whispers something that leaves Lapheia in a daze. And then she apologizes and says she has to go. She leaves and it makes Leronne wonder. Heidi just bluntly states it seemed like Lapheia purposely came to find Leronne. Leronne just responds with who knows and they both walk away. Meanwhile, Abella has nothing left to live for after being dressed up by the maids. She asks if it's done now. And a maid responds with just a little more, please breathe in. And Abella inhales deeply so they can button the last one. The maids are super happy they finally buttoned the last one. Niel approaches looking stiff. So Abella quickly fires off with she knows, lose weight, don't eat too much but thinking definitely can't let him know i ate some ice cream secretly yesterday. Heidi and Leronne appear with Heidi asking if Abella is done getting ready. When Heidi sees Abella she gets excited and says Abella looks like a goddess. Abella gets shy and says there's no such thing so Heidi tells her if you don't believe me, ask Sir Leronne. So Abella leans sideways to ask Leronne. Leronne had his eyes glued to Abella and involuntarily says she looks very beautiful before he realizes it. He quickly turns his head away when he does. Abella then turns to ask Niel what he thinks. Niel stares and says very alike while seeing Abella's Mom. So Abella's curious about what Niel means but he doesn't tell her and says it's time to go. Abella's still wonder what Niel meant with alike but decides to just forget about it and focus on the ball. This ball was very important. And the chapter ends.

The current manhua is seriously very, very detailed. I'm already starting to like the little tidbits we never got from the 1st version. :cookie: This is probably my first time directly translating dialogues and some sfx since I mostly just went with sharing the gist of it before. I just tried it out since this chapter felt kinda short for me. :blobnobully::blobpeek:

Last edited: Jun 13, 2021
    Ceilo27, VelvetColors, jkumi7 and 6 others like this.
  17. KristinaMariaSara

KristinaMariaSara Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    sure enough, abella's sister is a little schemer

CinderFrost likes this.
  18. MarryMoore

MarryMoore Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    CinderFrost thank you for your spoilers!
    Okay. I have conflicted feelings about Lapheia. I pitty her past and the emperor seems like he don't love her but something feels off about her. She has that aura of a heroine that I don't like. She tried to flirt with Leronne and she is obvious jealous on our FL. I want to see the ball scene and if the will do the same thing as in original manhua and if is true I am okay with a bad ending for her.
    Also, I am sorry for my bad english

Ceilo27 and CinderFrost like this.
  19. KristinaMariaSara

KristinaMariaSara Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i think it will be more detailed than the first version. In the first version i didn't saw lapheia trying to flirt with leronne. I hope in the ball scene, the framing moment will be well described

20. CinderFrost

Reading List:
    Link
    You are very welcome. Your english is fine. :blobokhand:
    Anyway, in the first version
    I think somebody discussed that the emperor only ever loved Abella's Mom. This could be a case where Lapheia's Mom forced herself on the emperor and hid her birth or something. Explains why emperor is cold to Lapheia but doting to Abella.
    spoiler tag in case it really is a spoiler. :blobsweat:

In the first version, they also did the scene where Lapheia approached Leronne while Abella was getting ready for the ball, if i recall correctly. Just, in less detail... and there was no Heidi in the first version! I also hope we get a lot of juicy details in the ball scenes.:cookie:

So ch17 is out and I feel like a fish being teased with bait. The chapters are so short. :blob_catflip:

So our chapter starts with food pics to make us drool. We're introduced to a new character. (Probably the scheming uncle from the first version but a hot blond uncle now! I forgot what uncle was called in the translated version of the first release so I'll just nickname him Duke for now until the current group who translates names him. Anyway...) Duke's arrival is announced at the ball and the nobles all turn to look. A bunch of noble ladies approach him.
    One says he looks as handsome as always.
    Another says long time no see.
    And another one asks what the duke has been busy with lately.
    The duke replies that he's not busy with anything.
    Not sure who is whispering but I'm guessing it's the same bunch of girls who want to gossip with the duke. They start by saying "Heard the abandoned first princess came back to the palace a while back" and another responds with "I heard that too".
    Duke questions what they mean with first princess.
    So a lady responds with "the duke doesn't know about this issue?"
    And another quickly adds to the gossip with "I heard she was immediately received into the palace".
    Another lady adds "The little princess (Abella) also stopped showing herself after that"
    Duke then responds with "Is that so..."
    Another new character is added. (In the first version, this lady would have been the wife of the uncle but it doesn't seem like it in this version. She's wearing a green dress so she is nicknamed Evil Green for now) So Evil Green goes "Who told her not to work hard, a useless piece of trash. Maybe this ball is to announce the first princess's identity. What does Duke think?"
    Duke responds with "perhaps..."
    And the scene jumps to Daddy Emperor fixing his cuffs. Once he is done, he asks whoever he is with "Done getting ready?"
    They don't show who he is with but they respond with yes. (As someone who read all 11 chapters of the first version, I already knew who he was with) They leave with Emperor's cape covering whoever is with him. The attendant announces "His Majesty and Her Highness have arrived" to the ball and all the nobles turn to look. The Duke looks like he's in deep thought while Evil Green assumes Emperor came with Lapheia and is surprised to see it was Abella who the Emperor came to the ball with. Everyone bows and greets them.

Like I said up top, I feel like a poor fish being baited. :blobconfounded:

shiory, Sumoliz, Ceilo27 and 9 others like this.