Resolved BL Horror Novel

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by BobChan, May 7, 2021.

1. BobChan

BobChan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ermm... As the title says, I'm looking for a BL Horror novel. From what I remember: the MC ends up in a school area. There he meets other players and finds out that one of them will kill the other players to prevent them from escaping, and so far, one of the players is already dead. The 'seeker' (aka the killer) is unkillable and has superhuman-like abilities.

The MC and the others go around the school grounds to find clues on how to escape and where the door is. In the end, the MC figured out that the killer was never in the original group and was the so-called first victim. He hides in the infirmary and is injured by the killer, who ends up being the ML and a childhood friend.

The ML tells him that he's been in the world for a long time and his task is to kill the players. If he doesn't he's penalized by the system. The two of them agreed that they will do their best; the MC in helping the other's escape, and the ML, killing everyone but the MC.

I recall that some spicy sh*t happened before they leave the infirmary, although, I can't quite remember what. And in the end, I think only two people, including the MC made it out. That's all that happened in arc 1 and that's also when the translation stopped.

May someone pretty please help me find this novel? :blobcry::blobcry::blobcry: It's a compelling read and for some reason, I had forgotten all about it... :blobupset::blobupset::blobupset:

ShioriSai likes this.
  2. Deleted member 343155

Deleted member 343155 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Hiimin

Hiimin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    BobChan and endel like this.
  4. 1Sami

1Sami Well-Known Member