Forgotten Title BL novel, modern

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Yeonnnie, May 6, 2021.

1. Yeonnnie

Yeonnnie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Looking for a BL novel set in modern time where MC (top) transmigrates into a bastard of an original body. The reason why he’s a bastard/scum is cause he didn’t have money but used the money of his “little brother” (not really brothers but the little brother likes him). After MC transmigrate, he worked to give his “little brother” what he deserves. From what I remember:
    • That little brother works at a car wash/mechanic shop or something of the sort, the people there always tell him he’s such a fool, working so hard to give money to his older brother they’ve never even seen. He replied that he trusted him and his older brother was just busy. After that, the MC (after transmigrating) showed up with new clothes and all that
    • MC brought ML’s grandmother from the country(?) to their city and rented an apartment for her and the ML to live at
    • One time the ML who worked at the car wash got some chicken from a coworker and decided to save it up and then brought jt to the MC at school who brought him into the canteen and ate it with him.

2. Kodiak

Kodiak Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Deleted member 343155

Deleted member 343155 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
  4. sidewalkchalk

sidewalkchalk Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m pretty sure the novel is Beloved Husband Arc 1.

5. Qiu Qiu Jiu Ball

Qiu Qiu Jiu Ball Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  6. judeiiro

judeiiro radish

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep, Beloved Husband Arc 1!