Spoiler Fostering the Male Lead/남주를 임시보호 중입니다

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Spoiling Queen, Mar 7, 2021.

1. Spoiling Queen

Spoiling Queen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Description:
    I somehow took over the body of a villainess in a novel.

Originally, I was supposed to die after coveting the male lead, but instead, I decided to become a rich unemployed woman and enjoy a life full of pleasures.

“You said you wanted to raise a puppy, so this brother went to hunt one for you. How’s your brother’s hunting skills?”

Until my brother came back after hunting the male lead who had turned into a wolf…

Having been forced to look after the male lead, I somehow succeeded in taming him after many twists and turns.

Now all that’s left is to look for this mysterious female lead and hand over the leash, then it will be all over.

But…

“Have you become tired of me ?”

“No, not at all.”

“Then why do you keep trying to send me to a strange person?”

Maybe it’s because he has stayed with me for too long.

It seems he has lost his sociability/social skills and has also developed separation anxiety.

“That person is someone very important to Your Highness.”
    “The only person that is important to me is you.”
    “Are you sure?”
    “Yes, because I’ve imprinted.”

He whispered and crinkled/curved the corner of his eyes.

“On you.”

The half-bent, bright yellow eyes were brimming with obsession.

NU Link:
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/fostering-the-male-lead/

Last edited: Mar 13, 2021
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents
    [​IMG]
    Table of Contents

Courtesy of @Mitsuki000 @juneberry

Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
  4. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Just to be sure, but we can label this as lycanthropy, yes? Imprinting? Already? My~ How long or what did MC do to whip our ML into shape?

toneta, jkumi7 and Guide1410 like this.
  5. Shyrkan

Shyrkan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I NEED THE SPOILERS ASAP!!!!!

And guys please if you ever have the mtl links please share it with us

jkumi7 and Eraien like this.
  6. Annylove

Annylove Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Till where i have read, Mc's brother brought the wolf to her even though she tried so hard not to come in contact with ml. (In the original novel, it was her(the villainess) who came upon the transformed wolf while out hunting so she avoided going hunting, but this time her brother brought it.) So anyways, she is currently trying to tame the wolf and take care of it so that he won't kill her after he meets the og!heroine one month later and his curse would be cured(i guess?). But till now that guy has only become mildly tolerable of her. He also only lets mc a little close to him, but that's probably only because she gives him meat. Not warmed up to the mc yet.

Laerta, RubySBS, Emma626 and 44 others like this.
  7. Mitsuki000

Mitsuki000 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi guys! It's me. I came with some spoilers because this story is sooooo cute and funny. It's definitely my favorite novel right now, I love it so much! The interactions between our FL and ML are so adorable ♡ Sihael is the best ML ajdkajdks. I haven't read thaaaat much, but so much has happened already, so I'll spoil it.

I have a lot to say, so for now I will only say one part. When I have time I will try to write more. (I don't know when that's going to be, though.)

First of all, some general info you should know (I don't really remember if this was said before, but it's good to remember anyway):

There are two kinds of imprint: the emotional one and the physical one. On the original novel, the original female lead helped Sihael become human again but he was still driven by his instincts so he ended up imprinting on her physically (they did the deed). But it took him time to imprint on her emotionally. The order of the imprints is not that important, but to complete the imprint, both have to be accomplished.

Okay, let's start! (PD: Some of the first events are already mentioned on the translated novel btw, I wrote this on my notes some time ago.)

PD2: The words on " " are not the exact same words, but they convey the message.

Okay, I'll begin with

(Sihael, the unconscious wolf, has no human reason. He is basically a beast.)

So, at first, when Rosetta's brother, Lanoa, brought Sihael the wolf, he was very aggressive. He wanted to escape and attack Rosetta at any chance he got. He was very grumpy and hostile. Rosetta took her time to gain his trust little by little, feeding him and staying by his cage.

At some point, he stopped barking and growling at her, she talked to him a lot and they even had 'discussions' like when she decided to call him Shasha after getting Sihael's approval, so she thought they had made some progress. Emphasis on THOUGHT, because when she left Shasha's side for a moment, a servant tried to steal one of his expensive toys (yep, he also has toys. He is a very well cared puppy) and when he opened the cage, Shasha took off and ran wild. Rosetta was suprised by the conmmotion and then she saw a huge wolf running at her. Shasha came at her with killing intentions and they got into a fight. She then hit him hard and he was perplexed hahaha. I don't remember if she knocked him down (though I think she did), but he got submissive, that's for sure.

After that, he turned more into a puppy and stopped fighting against her, as he knew she was stronger than him (Rosetta is very very strong, I don't know if this was already mentioned. She is special. She also is very good with the sword and other things).

Rosetta was a very good dog owner, she fed him well, when she saw he was behaving, she allowed him to sleep with her in her room (he had his own bed), she took him on walks, played ball with him, gave him baths, groomed his hair, and always showered him with love.

People around her thought she had matured and had turned for the best. There's a baron that manages a lot of administrative things that at first didn't like Rosetta, but after seeing how responsible she was with Shasha and how happy she was (he saw her laughing while playing with him and thought he had never seen her smile like that), he decided to include Rosetta in administrative decisions as she had shown before to have a good eye at business (she actually used her knowledge of the novel in order to make money).

Anyway, Rosetta and Shasha had become very close, they were always together basically and they trusted each other a lot.

But then.

One night, Rosetta woke up way before sunrise due to Shasha making a commotion. He was barking and growling. When she came to her senses, she realized that a bunch of men in black were attacking Shasha. She grabbed her sword and fought them alongside Shasha. They managed to kill them all (although Shasha did most of the work), resulting in both of them wonded. She had an injury on her cheek.

After the fight, she saw Shasha growling at the window and realized that a crow was watching them. She remembered seen a crow before on one of her walks (Shasha was barking at it, but she thought it was a normal dog thing) and she also remembered that the empress (the one who is after Sihael's life) works with birds, so that crow must have been a spy. She then brought a gun and took it down.

After that, she hugged Shasha and he started licking the wound on her face. She kept petting him and hugging him and promised to protect him no matter what, so he didn't have to worry.

Then she heard a male voice saying

"...what?"

She was shocked, she stopped hugging Shasha and pushed him a little in order to see him better, but he was still her cute pet wolf, she searched the area to see if an assassin was still alive, but she had already checked they were all dead. She stopped thinking about it and hugged Shasha again, petting him and saying something like

"Don't worry, I won't let the empress get to you, you must have suffered a lot"

or something like that, but then she heard the same voice saying

"How did you know this was the empress' job?"

And then she screamed. She pushed Shasha far away and started panicking and screaming

"A talking dog???!"

And he was all like

"I'm a wolf".

She even slapped her face because she thought she was dreaming. But nop, she was wide awake.

Sihael had regained his reason and he was questioning her.

That's it for today, guys! I'm sorry if I made some grammatical mistakes, English is not my original language. I'll try to fix them as I see them!

Coming up:

- Conscious wolf!Sihael
    - Human!Sihael
    - Cute moments between the two.

(I'm not joking when I say they are cute and funny ahdkajd I thought Sihael was going to be this serious prince, but nope! He is friendly and funny ajdkajd I adore him, I really do.)

Hope you enjoyed this spoiler! ♡

Last edited: Apr 26, 2021
  8. mrs.apache

mrs.apache Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Ooh... Thank you so much. ❤❤ I love this story. Fresh and iinteresting. Can't wait to the next spoilers. thank you so much.

Vaviana, jkumi7 and Mitsuki000 like this.
  9. anvollo

anvollo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much! Can't wait for the cute moments!

Vaviana, jkumi7 and Mitsuki000 like this.
  10. Lucy_

Lucy_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you ❤️❤️❤️ Indeed they r cuteeee as u mentioned
    Plz spoil us again if u have time ‏ɵ̷̥̥᷄ˬɵ̷̥̥᷅

jkumi7 and Mitsuki000 like this.
  11. ilove_chocolatte

ilove_chocolatte Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Awwww!! thank you for the tea! :blob_coffee::blobmelt:
    I can't wait now for your next spoiler update! hehehehe :aww::aww:

jkumi7, Mitsuki000 and Qistinaaa like this.
  12. jellyxo

jellyxo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you so much! can't wait for the next spoiler ♡♡

jkumi7 likes this.
  13. Mitsuki000

Mitsuki000 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, guys! It's me again!! Sorry for the long wait, I've been writing this spoiler on my breaks from work and it turned out waaaay longer than I had originally intended. (Also, I think this part is the longest one.)

Once again, I'm sorry if there are any writing mistakes, English is not my original language. I'll try to fix them as I see them!

Oh! Also, the very detailed parts are based directly on the raws, the not so detailed ones are based on my memories. When it comes to writing their cute moments, I'll try to write some parts I left out or that are not detailed.

Anyway, enjoy!

(This is Sihael, the crown prince in wolf form).

Continuing from before, Rosetta was very confused because this had never happened in the novel she had read.

Sihael kept questioning her and he even tried to pin her down. She remembered the last time he had attacked her when he was still a rebellious beast and, out of a reflex, she pushed him away, worsening his injuries.

She was surprised by her actions. She ran up to him and hugged him, feeling guilty by his face distorted by pain because he had injured himself while protecting her before. She even said

"I'm a bad owner..."

revealing to Sihael that she treated him like a dog. She was sorry and kept petting him. She questioned him how he could talk but it was the first time something like this had happened to him. Then he asked her, for the third time, how she knew the attack was the empress' doing.

She thought fast about what to say and answered that she had assumed it was the empress because of the crow that had appeared twice. She then showed him the crow as evidence.

He believed her.

She continued to play innocent as if she didn't know of his identity, mostly because if he found out she knew he was the prince and still treated him like a dog it could be considered an offense and a lot of people could get in trouble (she even asked him if he was the empress' lost wolf and he was disgusted to even think about it).

After some silence, he asked her if she was Rosetta Kazel. She was surprised he knew her and he smirked saying everyone does, she is very famous for going around wild (in MTL it was something like Kazel's leash is mad dog (?)). She has a very bad reputation and he laughed because he considered it funny. He then came to the conclusion that he was on duke Kazel's territory, which made him glad.

He looked at the crow and came to a decision. She could feel his determination.

Sihael was silent thinking for a while. Then he revealed his identity as the prince and even told her his current wolf appearance was the result of a curse.

She was very shocked and even fell down.

Not by the fact that he was the prince, because she already knew that, but because he revealed that fact so easily.

How can he trust her just like that? He already knew about her terrible reputation in the social world. So she questioned him.

Sihael told her that it couldn't be helped and that he couldn't trust anyone else at the moment considering the situation and he was actually surprised by how fast she believed him and how well she was taking this new information. But she was talking with a wolf, so at this point she would have believed anything he told her.

He told her that her personality was different from the one heard in rumors. He had a good impression of her, which relieved her.

But then he asked how he got to the duchy. She asked him if he didn't remember anything at all.

After confirming that he didn't remember anything she decided to take advantage of the situation to escape from blasphemy and hid the fact that her second brother, Lanoa, had hunted him down. Instead, she told him he had found him injured in the forest and brought him home.

This made him release his boundaries, mostly because the place he was picked up and looked after was Kazel's duchy, home of his close friend, Leonard (Rosetta's first older brother) and the place that had become a fence to him, who became alone after the loss of his mother.

He even jokingly said that maybe she was raising him to eat him and she got offended and was like

"Are you crazy?? How can you say that?? How did I raise Shasha?? We only fed the finest meat! Made him sleep on the finest cushions! We got out on walks everyday! How hard it was to grow up while taking care of that damn personality! You, your majesty, know that!" She really wanted her efforts to be acknowledged.

Then Sihael laughed, shaking his shoulders, moving his tail and curving his eyes, clearly enjoying himself and was like

"That's a good thing. The rumors about the princess are hideous."

Smirking and teasing her.

She was shocked by his teasing personality, missing her cute wolf cub, and was like

"Would you like to be kicked out?"

When he was replying, a loud voice was heard, asking if she was okay. He closed his mouth and Rosetta put her index finger on his lips to keep him quiet saying that it must be a maid, which indeed was.

She ordered the maid to clean the bodies, saying that she was fine and to call a doctor for Shasha that had been injured.

That's when Marina, Rosetta's trusted maid, came in a hurry all worried and checked all her body looking for injuries. Marina even blamed Shasha (?) and insulted him, which almost gave Rosetta a heart attack because he now understands everything.

When she saw Rosetta's injury on her cheek, she jumped and was like

"There is a wound on the face of a national treasure!!!!"

Which made Rosetta embarrassed, but Marina was still like

"Is not enough as a national treasure anymore! You have to be a relic to be filled with a castle, right?"

And while Rosetta was slowly dying of embarrassment, Sihael was doing his best not to laugh, or he would be found out.

Btw, Sihael's voice was described as mid to low pitch, soft but not light. A serious and strong voice that suits the position of the prince. Listening to that voice Rosetta felt like a mother who left her baby hahaha.

Anyway, they went to her bedroom and Sihael jumped to her bed and started asking her general questions about recent events to get up to date. It came to a point where she was really tired of answering because she was sleepy, so she was like

"Do you know what, your majesty? Your majesty is my dog now. You may not know, but you also wore a cute collar. Now your majesty ownership is with me."

And he was like

"It's difficult to claim ownership at the first meeting."

And she was like

"I've been raising his majesty for nearly a month, so I have enough qualifications. So I order it as the master. (She was sleep deprived-talking). Please do the rest tomorrow..."

And then she fell sleep.

Sihael, looking at her who practically fainted, thought she looked like an angel and that she was a lot different from what he had heard. The rumors about her were really really bad, saying she was violent, that she killed someone. The rumors even reached the battlefield, even though the duke was trying to block it. They also said she was imprisoned in the duchy due to an accident.

Back then he thought the rumors were exaggerated, but Leonard hardened his face everytime he talked about his sister, so he thought it may not be just a rumor.

He was thinking that, far for being outrageous...

He remembered when Rosetta told him he didn't had to worry, as she would protect him. He remembered her gentle voice and her warm arms.

Back then, when he first regained consciousness, he didn't think he had to subdue her, who could have been an enemy. Far from that, he felt affection. The sweet scent... he was confused by the sense of stability he had felt after a long time. He thought maybe it was because of the past month they had spent together. He remembered the things she said before falling asleep and thought, smiling, that she was a funny girl.

Then he pulled up the blanket that had fallen under her feet and covered her. After that, he got on a comfortable position on the bed and prepared to sleep.

He abandoned the dog cushion because there was no way that could be a suitable place for a prince to sleep.

The next morning, she was woken up by dog noises and when she opened her eyes, she saw Sihael right in front of her eyes and he started pushing her with his paws, she was like

"Speak with words."

But then he barked, he couldn't speak.

She was very confused, but then he bit her lip and licked her blood energetically. She was shocked and pushed him back with all her might, thinking he had gone crazy.

Then he was like

"Princess, aren't you too violent?" While complaining of pain.

She wanted answers. So she was like

"Now that you can speak with words, let's hear your excuses. Why did you open a wound on my lips?"

But he was like

"I wanted to eat it."

She was like ????? And started glaring at him, but he was like

"No! I couldn't speak when I woke up, that's why I woke up the princess, but the lips of the princess were delicious, so I wanted a taste."

They started discussing whether he saw her as food, and he reached to the conclusion that it was her blood he wanted and that the same thing happened the day before.

They realized that after drinking her blood, he regained consciousness.

She thought maybe she was special too, like the original female lead, but judging by how Sihael was still a wolf, she threw away that idea.

He wanted to keep drinking her blood and put on a puppy face to convince her, so she said to just drink blood from her finger, not her lips.

They later on discovered that when he drank her blood, his injuries disappeared as if they were never there to begin with.

They decided to contact Leonard and explain to him about her blood and it's effects on Sihael. He followed her everywhere like Shasha used to in order for her to protect him.

When Lanoa saw her all injured he got really angry at the attackers. The baron who manages a lot of things in the duchy also got angry saying things like he would kill the attackers for her, even if he had to contract assassins because he was weak. He was just worried, though.

Sihael saw everyone's devotion and worries towards Rosetta, which reinforced his idea that the rumors about her were exaggerated and wrong.

Okay, the next events are written as I remembered them, not all happened in that chronological order, but the important thing are the events themselves.

Rosetta and Sihael spent their time together, going for walks, talking and bantering. She kept caring for him as a dog, combing his hair and things like that. Sihael knew she still saw him as her dog somehow, because he could feel her affection pouring out on him. She thought it would be a good idea if they could be friends, though. He even got permission to call her Rosetta.

I think that one day after she was bathing Sihael and he started shaking his body to shook off the water, drenching Rosetta, they heard that Leonard had come. They got out together fast and encountered both Lanoa and Leonard outside her room. She greeted them and after talking a little bit, Sihael spoke. Lanoa was so shocked, just like Rosetta did the first time seing the talking Sihael/Shasha, he was surprised to see a talking dog and slapped himself to see if he was dreaming. When he found out he was the prince, he saw Rosetta's clothes that were wet and started panicking saying things like

"What are you wearing in front of a man???"

And then brought a bed sheet to cover her up and told her to change.

When she was already changed, she went to Lanoa's room to talk with everyone. And found out that Lanoa was also very afraid to be accused of blasphemy, but Rosetta told him that Sihael didn't remember anything, so they kept the story that Lanoa was his savior, even though Leonard didn't seem to believe it.

Then they talked about her blood and wondered if it could heal other people. Leonard was the one who had to try it out, he made a slight injury on himself and then cut Rosetta's palm and poured some of her blood on a cup. He hated every minute of it, but it was in the name of science.

Turns out, it has no effect on other people, just Sihael. Leonard said he would call a trusted wizard (both his and Sihael's friend) to analize her blood.

When the wizard, Nanabi, came, she/he (not very sure of this, but I think she's a woman) took samples of her blood and started her investigation. She was also in charge on looking for a cure of the curse.

Rosetta mentioned the original female lead, Liliana, who was a talented wizard that focused on purification (or something like that) and that she could help lift the curse, but finding her was difficult because she lives in hiding.

Leonard wasn't so sure about trusting what she said, but Lanoa had faith in her as her business decisions were good so far (thanks to the contents of the book that she knew).

Sihael also said he trusted her, so Leonard decided to believe in her and start a mission to find Liliana.

After the analysis came out, they found out Rosetta's blood is like an aphrodisiac and nourishing tonic that attracts monsters. Ingesting her blood gives strength and keeps the brain active, having also the ability to heal wounds. It's smell is also very sweet, so it can make monsters go drunk and chase after her.

Sihael was affected because his ancestors were demons. This is also the reason why he has the curse. In order to break it, he has to meet and imprint on his companion.

Time passed, but there was still no clue about Liliana's whereabouts.

On one occasion, they had a fight. Sihael took a liking to chew her hand. At first Rosetta let him because it was no big deal but he wouldn't stop even after a long time and Rosetta was starting to feel uncomfortable and somewhat in pain so she asked him to stop and to chew a bone instead, but he didn't want to because her hand was delicious unlike the bone and she was like ???? Dude.

They were arguing some more and Sihael decided to show his unhappiness by destroying things in her room. She was like "Stop it!" Yet he continued.

But then Sihael lost his ability to speak.

As punishment for his non stop chewing and rudless behavior, she decided to punish him by not giving him blood. He got rebellious and tried to pin her down, but Rosetta pushed him out of reflex. Remember, she is very strong, so Sihael went flying and hit the wall.

There was a moment of silence.

Then Rosetta started running saying she was sorry and Sihael started chasing after her. Still, Rosetta was angry at him for before, so she punished him by making him act like dog (chasing a ball). He was humiliated but accepted his punishment and asked her to never make him do that again. They came to an understanding and their fight was over.

Did I mention that Sihael may not remember events, but he remembers feelings? He remembers his affection toward Rosetta, his sense of security and warmth, but when he saw her fist directed at him as a warning once, he also remembered feeling apologetic, a slight fear and the knowledge that he couldn't win against her strenght.

One day, when Sihael got hungry in the middle of the night, they decided to look for a snack in the kitchen (he started eating a lot, Rosetta told him he was going to gain weight, so he had to exercise, but Sihael gave false promises because they knew he wouldn't. Sometimes she liked to rub his belly fat. Seriously, so cute. He is such a pampered boy.)

When they got to the kitchen, they found a maid that was stealing food. She was terrified at being found out, even more so by Rosetta, so she started crying and begging for her life.

Rosetta asked for an explanation and the maid said her brother was really sick (an incurable disease) and she was giving him all her food, so she starved herself and sometimes had to steal food from the kitchen. Her brother was the only family she had left.

Rosetta decided to cook for her (even though the maid thought she was going to cook her as punishment for stealing and feed her to Shasha, Rosetta denied it though, saying Shasha only ate high quality food. Believe it or not, this calmed the maid down.) The food was delicious and the maid ate a lot. Rosetta even prepared more for her to eat.

After that, Rosetta couldn't sleep because she was worried about the maid and her brother and Sihael knew that.

The next day, she asked for the wizard to help them and went to look for the maid in order for her to bring them to see her brother because they may be able to help.

The maid was very thankful and took them home. When she arrived, Rosetta thought the place was familiar and when she saw the man on the bed she knew she had messed up.

That man lying on the bed was supposed to be Liliana's apprentice in the future, Eugene. She was supposed to recognize the talent withing him and cure him, taking him along with her.

When the wizard said it was curable (it was an illness related to his overwhelming magical ability), she asked Rosetta what to do.

She knew that she could say not to cure him and use him as a bait to lure Liliana, but she didn't think she would be able to do that, the maid trusted her. She was still worried because there may be no other chance to catch Liliana.

She then looked at Sihael and hugged him, apologizing to him and saying she would definitely find Liliana and break his curse. He said he believed in her, smiling.

She agreed to cure the brother and took him to her home. He was going to learn magic under their wizard for the time being. The maid was really happy.

Rosetta was sad because she thought she had failed Sihael, she kept promising she would help him.

I thinks it was around this time that Sihael started complaining about the fact that Rosetta saw him as a pet rather than a human.

He went for a walk alone and was talking to himself, when he was found by the maid they helped. She greeted him and started talking to him. Sihael ignored her and kept walking, but I think she made a comment about Rosetta that made him jump and he said something to her.

She looked like she already knew he could talk.

She told him she had heard him talking with Rosetta and she believed him to be a wolf fairy. He didn't argue with her about that.

He told her that Rosetta liked apple pies and she was happy with that information, so she left running to the kitchen to prepare it for her (she became a fan of Rosetta after she helped her brother).

Rosetta was worried Sihael had disappeared (he left before she woke up) she had been looking for her desperately to no avail. When she saw him, she hugged him.

He got conflicted feelings because she cared for him so much. He wanted her to see him as a human and to still be treated the same way after he became a human. He told her this and she told him nothing had to change so he got pleased.

Everyday, Sihael was getting more and more conscious about Rosetta. He even made Lanoa ask what her ideal type was. She was like

“It's good if he's handsome, he has to be good to me, only have to look at me, and he just needs to stick to it a bit, and it's good if he's good at night. Of course, cute things have to be laid out as a basis, but he doesn't have to have money. I have the money.”

Both Lanoa and Sihael were silent for a while, but then Sihael was like

"If he has a lot of money?"

“How much?”

“Much more than you.”

"It's a gold prize. I'm going to join hands and enter the wedding ceremony right now."

Sikhael's face was noticeably brightened.

He talked to himself about making reservations for the dinner hall, but Rosetta couldn't understand what he was talking about. She was like

"Yeah? I beg your pardon?"

But he was still like

“What kind of restaurant… … … … .”

But Lanoa was like

“It's sounding like a gold medal. Hey, just hold hands with anyone and go to a ceremony. I will go with my gun and flip it all over.”

Rosetta was thinking that the madman of her brother proudly declared war for him to buy firearms for her marriage.

When she asked him what was Sihael's ideal type he said a strong, healthy and friendly person, who can protect themselves without him needing to do so, a person with red hair and green eyes, and she joked that it seemed he liked her brother Leonard which made him very grumpy hahahaha. Lanoa died of laughter.

He was grumpy for a very long time and even dissapeared in one ocassion. Turns out, he had gone to Hannah (the maid from before whose brother was helped and who now is a Rosetta fan).

He was asking for advice being like

"If she keeps treating you like a dog, what would you do?"

But she was like

"I would love to be her dog and act cute!"

And he was like

"Done. It's my fault for asking you."

Rosetta found them having that conversation and was like ???? How did this happen?

Oh! I think it was around this time when Rosetta recognized a bracelet that Eugene was wearing. It was made by Liliana who had disguised herself and visited their town healing people and giving bracelets. Thanks to that, they found a clue to Liliana's whereabouts.

One day, they went to the forest to play (they were competing who could get to a place faster) when Rosetta was attacked by a monster. She had her sword with her, so she just attacked the thing, but it regenerated over and over again. She kept going on and on until it finally died.

After that, Sihael appeared all worried because he smelled blood. When he saw the place where the monster had been, he was amazed by Rosetta because finding the nucleus was something not a lot of people could do and she was like

"What is a nucleus?"

And he was like

"....Then how did you killed it? Did you just hit him everywhere?"

And she was like

"...Yeah. "

Then he started laughing because she really is so amazing.

But then another monster appeared. And then another one and another one. It definitely was the empress' doing. They managed to get out of the forest and warned Leonard about the developments.

Okay, next is a special scene, so I'll translate the bits leading to that part.

After defeating and descending safely, we informed Lanoa of today's events.

When it was said that among the monsters there was a chimera, Lanoa took the Knights straight and climbed the mountain.

This is because we judged that the mountain where the sun fell is dangerous, but it is more dangerous to let the water run wild.

And Nanabi followed together to find the space where the monsters came and went.

The atmosphere of the mansion was tumultuous due to an unusual monster riot.

Lanoa, Nanabi and the Knights must be struggling in the dark.

It was uncomfortable to rest comfortably by myself.

However, I couldn't run out, and I kept moving to get rid of my uncomfortable mind.

I got a paper from my desk

I drew a rim.

The model was Sihael.

As the hand moves, I shrugged and finished the drawing.

Then I showed it.

“Your charge, your majesty. Look at this.”

“Isn’t it me?”

“Ding dong dang.”

Sihael denied the reality, saying that he could not have been distorted.

“Not really? It’s a good work.”

“Give me. I want to show you the real work I will make.”

Sihael said confidently.

I put a piece of paper on the floor and handed him a pencil, putting it in his mouth.

Then I sat in bed and watched the sheep he was doing.

It took a long time to complete the painting.

Didn't get caught. (MTLN: I think this means she wasn't caught staring at him.)

"Is that the monster we met today?"

“It's you.”

“At least my drawing had a pupil and it had normal eyes, nose and mouth.

I was not a human as Sihael painted.

The eyes were attached to the side of the ears, the nose to the chin, and the mouth to the forehead. What the hell is this terrible hybrid?

“Look with your heart. Then you can see it well.”

It was bullshit.

Even from my heart, the mouth on my forehead did not disappear.

It was when Sihael and me, who couldn't draw any better, were holding a contest and drawing.

Someone knocked on the door.

"Come in."

It was Eugene who came in.

“My lady, I found Liliana Manu's whereabouts.”

"Already?"

I expected it wouldn't take a long time to find it because it's backtracking, but it's going to be this quick...

It's only been six hours since Nanabi investigated Eugene's bracelet, and I used punishment to find her whereabouts.

It was fast enough to fall into frustration if the subordinates who had worked to reduce sleep by looking for Liliana for a few days knew it.

"She has escaped the duke's territory, but fortunately she still remains in the north. Tomorrow, it is said that Master (Nanabi) is going to pick her up as soon as it is bright."

"It was hard."

If Nanabi goes directly, she will be brought back safely.

“Then I’ll go.”

Eugene returned after finishing his work.

Eugene said that he didn't need anything, but since he was the number one contributor who made a big contribution to finding Liliana, I was thinking of giving a reward accordingly.

That's all you have to do after it's done.

The current priority was, of course, Sihael.

“You will be able to go back to the original by tomorrow.”

I finally saw the end.

I was deeply intertwined with unthinkable things but, as a result, I only had good memories.

It was just living with his majesty, but it was a valuable experience because I made a good friend through this work.

'If it hadn't been this time, I wouldn't have had a conversation with him, the prince.'

I reached out and gently swept Sihael's head.

"Rosetta?"

“I have to be happy because I have been waiting for this so much, but it’s a little bit unfortunate.”

I wanted to ask you to stay a little longer as a wolf, and I was more fond of him than I thought.

I didn't want to send it to someone else.

'That's why I said that I wasn't going to take care of the puppy's temporary protection.'

The fact that tomorrow will be good-bye made my mind upset.

I was immersed in memories even when I was washing, changing clothes, and even when I lie in bed.

Sikhael was strangely excited because of the expectation that he might be able to return as a human tomorrow.

I stared openly at Sikhael's face, lying next to me, one by one.

Like an engraving on the retina.

“Your eyes are so hot.”

"Because it's the last day. I have to keep it in my eyes so I don't forget your Majesty."

"One would think I'm dying because you say that."

Your'e not dying, but after imprinting on Liliana, I won't see this figure, so the end was right.

'I won't finish the last imprint right now, but... … … . Do you not know what will happen?’

For a long time, I drew Shihael with my eyes, and I grabbed him on both cheeks and kissed him.

“Goodnight kiss and goodbye kiss.”

Sihael's eyes turned round as if he didn't know that I would kiss first.

I smiled as softly as I could.

"Good night."

I engraved and engraved on the retina so that I could see him even when I closed my eyes, and then closed my eyes.

Heavy.

My body didn't move to see if the scissors were pressed.

It was frustrating to breathe, as if being crushed by a large rock.

I thought it would be Sikhael, and shook my arm.

But what touched my hand was smooth skin, not fluffy hair.

The hot warmth was felt in my palms.

Thump thump thump, the beat of a heart, which seemed a little faster, came up through my fingertips.

I groped around with my hands to the soft touch.

It was smooth, firm, and hot.

"You better stop touching it."

I lifted my heavy eyelids as I heard a closed voice right next to my ear.

'Sikhael, I told you not to speak next to your ear.'

I tried to pluck Shikhael's hair and prick him, but it was his strong chest that greeted me.

"....What a chest... ...”

"Good morning."

“Uh, uh… … … … . who… … … … ?”

I was still less asleep, and I couldn't tell whether what I was seeing was a dream or reality.

A handsome man I've never seen before sees me and curls his eyes.

But that smile was strangely familiar.

The eyes that looked at me were warm like the sun, and the lips gently dried up were sweet.

I looked at the man blankly and looked down.

Bare chest, bare arms, waist, and... … … …

"Ahh!"

What, why aren't you wearing anything!

I was so frightened that I pushed the man's chest and rolled up the blanket to cover my body.

Then, the naked body of the man who was barely covering it with a blanket looked so naked,

"Ag! X, what is that!"

Well, to wear something like that! I had no choice but to throw the blanket that covered my body at him.

“Go! Go!"

“Rosetta. Calm down,"

“Do I look so calm now?!

I covered my face and curled up.

A fever surged on my face.

Shiny silver hair and bright yellow gold eyes.

And that voice was clearly Sihael.

No, you can tell by just putting it all away and looking at the loose neckline.

Unless it's a pervert, who's wearing a dog's leash.

"Your majesty, is it correct?"

"Huh."

“Why did you suddenly become a human!"

I forcibly swallowed the curse that came out of the habit.

But I can't learn without swearing.

Liliana hasn't come yet, but how did he become a human?

Sihael shrugged.

“I don't know. I was back when I opened my eyes.”

“Is that possible?”

I wonder if the poison bitter by the empress has been deciphered.

No, it's not worth trying to find Liliana in this way.

I pressed the throbbing temple firmly.

“First, let’s cover the body.”

You can dress him with Leonard's clothes in a hurry and call a tailor to get a new outfit.

Then... … … In a brief summary of what to do in the future, Si Hael called me.

"Rosetta."

"Why."

“I’m handsome, right?”

Man, is that the sound of waking up while sleeping? It’s like a pervert with only the lower part covered, but

“...… … Yeah."

You are handsome.

Sikhael laughed happily, like a fat beast, whether he liked my answer.

That's it for today!

Coming up:
    - Human!Sihael
    - Cute moments between the two

I'll try to write when I have time! (I really don't know when that's going to be, though QwQ

I hope you like this spoiler! ♡

Last edited: May 15, 2021
  14. anvollo

anvollo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much!! Looking forward to your next post!! :blobmelt:

jkumi7, Qistinaaa and Mitsuki000 like this.
  15. Marwa_lay

Marwa_lay Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know who spread the rumors about her ? And why ?

16. magical_al00

magical_al00 ✧・゚:*( ͡ꈍ ͜ʖ̫ ͡ꈍ )*:・゚✧

Reading List:
    Link
    does her big brother hate her ??

jkumi7 and cometothedarkside97 like this.
  17. Volublekoala965

Volublekoala965 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Rather than just a rumor, I think it was a fact as our Mc is a transmigrator, meaning that the rumors were about og!Rosetta who was violent. So the rumors were the actual truth before our Mc transmigrated and changed others view about herself.

Minaeli, syofiaa, Jukki and 9 others like this.
  18. Lucy_

Lucy_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hahahahahaha this is hilarious I love their moments ❤️❤️❤️

Mitsuki000 likes this.
  19. ThinkOfMe

ThinkOfMe Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Love it

Qistinaaa and Mitsuki000 like this.
  20. ilove_chocolatte

ilove_chocolatte Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thanking you is not enough for sharing us such a sweet tea. So here I am sending you lots of :justabotheart: