Discussion [BL] As Lovely As The Peach Blossoms

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by Andinother, May 7, 2021.

1. Andinother

Andinother Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    DESCRIPTION:
    Legend has it that an invasion of foreign enemies during the last years of Daqi disrupted the people's peaceful life. Aspiring men rush to join the army to protect the country. The tall and handsome Liu Yan was no exception. Meanwhile, the noble-born Ye Qinxue joined the army in search of Liu Yan. When they meet again, Liu Yan is strangely affected by Ye Qinxue.

:blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed:

For start, Ye Qinxue is deaf and it's like Ye Qinxue and Liu Yan are childhood friends unexpectedly Ye Qinxue fell inlove with Liu Yan but Liu Yan rejected Ye Qinxue.. it's so sad:blobpensive::blobpensive: but i knew that they will end up together. So let's talk about how are our ships went now and keep fujoshi~ng?:blob_catflip: It's been so long since the last update so I was wondering if there's a raw manhwa for this or maybe there's a hidden novel? hehe:blobpeek::blobpeek:

2. thatweebudontknow

thatweebudontknow Apparently I exist

Reading List:
    Link
    Oo camping here cause I'd like to know too, I really wish the manhua would update:blobpensive::blobpeek:

Andinother likes this.
  3. Andinother

Andinother Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It has a slow update and guess what on the last update there's a new couple brewing omg. It's so lovely that this manhwa so soo beautiful.

thatweebudontknow likes this.
  4. thatweebudontknow

thatweebudontknow Apparently I exist

Reading List:
    Link
    Oo was it the guy with the blindfold and the blonde guy right?