Spoiler The Golden-Haired Elementalist

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Kings_101, Apr 23, 2020.

1. Djinane

Djinane New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wish some group would pick this novel, its really promising

Thanks for the spoilers

Mikka_chan likes this.
  2. PurpleHearts

PurpleHearts Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I need some spoilers. :aww::blobpopcorn:
    -Does she ever contract with that wild ice spirit?
    -Is Ray special or is it just because no one does wild spirits outside of the 4 elements anymore?
    -What happens to Brite? The one who asked to date but settled for being friends first.
    -Does she ever beat Rovenin, the redheaded genius swordman?
    -Why is it when she holds the Toka marble, it's half light and half dark? Same with Ray?
    -Do we know yet as to why she reincarnated?:hmm:

3. zenny_xixi

zenny_xixi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi guys, i got the raws so i decided to MTL them and here is a brief summary. I try my best, but some parts i still don't follow.

So Robenini comes to Ash and Jinny when he was dragging Jinny out to stop her from fighting. He recognised Ash at once and says " Its been a long time, your highness" then Ash is like " Yes, but how did you know it was me?" while blocking Jinny the entire time. Their convo is pretty chummy...Jinny thinks they seem close huh.

Rob: Your hair and eyes are different but the way you walk, energy and other things didn't change, i knew it was you.

Ash: Your still the same, you don't remember people's faces.

Rob: The count was weak, i couldn't even warm up, let's fight....I like you (as in his character or fighting i think)

Jinny is freaking out like 'why a confession?' Then she says "Ash is mine, back off"
    Then Robenin notices Jinny which he was ignoring till now lol, glares at her. He says who is this, if its your woman to Ash, then i won't kill her. Ash says watch what you say she isn't anyone's.

Jinny thinks what is this suddenly im in a love triangle?
    Ray says is it like one who wins gets Ash?
    Jinny says no

Since the fight was over people started coming out so they move to avoid em...Ash half lifts her and brings her out while she growls at Robenin and says "Im Jinny Cornwell"

Rob: Wanna fight? *Glare*

Jinny: Come on! *Grrr*

Ash: Stop, both of you.

Ray: Bite, master ( since he can't as he's a snake rn not wolf)
    Jinny thinks Ray is having fun in my misfortune haa.

Ash carrying Jinny in princess hug to avoid the crowd says hold tight Jinny, they go to a place with less people. Jinny gives up struggling to kick Robenin then thinks normally i would say i can walk on my own but it feels good to be carried (haha omy)
    Looks like they are running? And Ray and Jinny talk abt physical ability of swordsmen and spiritualist and she curses Robenin again like why didn't he lose and so.
    Jinny asks Ray im gonna fight Robenin now (after seeing his fast movements in the fight), will i win?. Ray is like do i have to answer..mayb in 60 yrs or 59? Jinny says you're making fun of yr master.

Jinny: Answer honestly, i won't kill you, won't hit you.

Ray: Master will lose no matter what.

J: I take that back.

R: I knew it, you swindler.

R: how can a spirit win against a swords master.

J: What if i steal his sword, if you absorb his sword we will win.

Ray still insists on not fighting, Jinny thinks if its 1 on 1 its either win or die, that means Rai will have to go back to the spirit world. He reminds her of what happened with Udini and she says she wants to do this because she remembers (i was angry too, damn Robenin to the cute Udini)
    Then they discuss more and she thinks how to fight him with her different spirits like Ador(electricity) and Payane(ice). Ray says before you summon yr neck will fly, Jinny says whose side are you on.

First part is about Jinny and Ray still discussing abt how to fight Robenin and both of the men are still running to a deserted area with Ash carrying Jinny.

Jinny: I can win.

Ray: Please stop master if you die i have to go back to spirit world.

J: so that's why ur sad?

R: No, don't be upset master but you will lose.

J: Shut up, i haven't lost yet.
    And more

Jinny didn't want to admit but she could clearly see the difference in strength between her and Robenin.

They jump over the wall and arrive at a carriage shed. Then Jinny and Robenin eye each other wanting to fight, he starts to draw his sword and Jinny gets goosebumps and Ash is trying to stop them like wait let's talk.

Last edited: May 19, 2021
  4. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you so much:blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco:
    Seems like Jeannie should train more seriously

5. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Haaa... serves him right:blobparty:

Argh p*ssy:blobexpressionless:

Exactly. What a whiney bastard.
    Besides, it's any eye for an eye as he also killed Undine(although she's alive now)

Sigh, why is she so fixated on Ash?? They both saved each when they were young so they're tit for tat.
    She's never gone out of her way so much so help someone else before. She doesn't owe him anything either. Plus she's already helped him and his companions a lot.

Psycho:blobcatcop:

Thanks so much for the spoilers @zenny_xixi ! ! ! :blob_pompom::blobcozy:

Last edited: May 7, 2021
  6. hinasw

hinasw Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know why the book version on kkp says "Complete" even though the WN is still ongoing?

7. Tiffanyvu00

Tiffanyvu00 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Robenin pisses me off the way he acts and treats people and is cocky and arrogant! He act like a child! please tell me his is not the ML!

ferestia and Kezi like this.
  8. Rika Summer

Rika Summer Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Robenin deserved what he got. When he killed Udini didn't he think it was a spirt who was hundred years old? So it's only important when it's theirs. Who asked him to sneak out his family heirloom. For Ash first time reading in which the ML isn't ML material