Spoiler I'm Stanning the Prince [Manhwa]

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Shoshorang, Mar 14, 2020.

1. engengeng19

engengeng19 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree! Remember when Angela dragged to drink with Hoya?
    Hoya suddenly grab Angela's hair and Hoya kinda shocked. it must be some clue (I don't think Hoya have met with Angela in the past. Well of course, because Angela claimed as Hoya in front of Ray :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:)

Marie_0720 likes this.
  2. Paris_Eve

Paris_Eve Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope 8 april already here. Omg cant wait for the next season

3. MayaAelins

MayaAelins Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 47 is out!!! It's not accurate but here's the spoiler
    •Begin with southern and northern political movements, and the mention of chancellor general turning greedy. Next scene, during Rayburn's crown prince days, the chancellor general is being rewarded a land by the queen for his achievement. She said something like thank you for your contribution to the glory of the little sun of the empire. Of course, the general looked bitter lol.
    •We see little Frederick with his mother having family time in the garden, while Rayburn watching in the distance. Then Hoya came with a bird, asking Rayburn to take care of it since all he does is dawdle in the palace. Meanwhile, Hoya just comes back from an underground prison, which Rayburn asks why is she went to shady places. Hoya said he needs to take a look at his country, go somewhere else, and don't worry if someone looking for him since she can easily pretend to be him. Next scene we see little Angela is running toward the palace after she jumped down from the slave carriage.
    •Packages from Ludext underground auction arrived in another country (its seems like a port) and 2 guys talking about Rayburn and Frederick's expedition. Then they are extremely mortified when they open it because it's full of fangirling stuff. One guy is asking how is he supposed to report this??
    •In the mansion. Angela is greeted by the maids and they talked about the popular novel and how to deal with the fans etc. Angela is recalling the short time she spent with the prince, and it's been 20 nights after his departure. She missed him and decided to go to his office.
    •Mano in the duke's office is having a lot of thoughts since he was tasked with many menial things. He's worried about Hoya but he can't just come to her because many eyes watching etc. Angela came only to be disappointed because it's Mano, not the duke. Then they're talking about the novel that about to be published soon and whether she's feeling nervous, etc. Mano said it took longer than expected, and Angela is reminded of the crying Frederick and if she isn't careful she might put the prince back into the cage, that's why she has a lot of worries. Seeing her, Mano thought that Angela has been less expressive these days. Then he's suggesting to have an outing together.
    •At that time, the housekeeper burst in and angry because there are so many fans' letters. Then Mano pick up a stamped letter and said its from Hoya, asking them to meet her somewhere. Meanwhile, in the middle of the town, the emperor is seen walking around and his aide kept telling him to return to the palace.

Last edited: May 24, 2021
  4. eirenne

eirenne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoiler! :aww:
    Look likes Hoya plays the important role in Rayburn & Angela's first meeting. :blobsmilehappyeyes:
    I'm interested to see what interaction between Angela and the emperor will be. (if they meet)

Minaeli likes this.
  5. gayleen

gayleen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I checked chapter 47 and a lot seems to be happening. I didn’t know the guy that appeared in chapter 46, was the emperor. We don’t know much about him, so if someone can, can y’all explain the convo Hoya had with him in ch 47? Also, there appeared these rude nobles (?) does anyone know what they were speaking about?
    I am so excited that it’s back! Still can’t believe it’s an original!! I think it would be great as a novel.

6. MayaAelins

Reading List:
    Link
    ●Hoya visited the royal hall. She evidently has her eyes set on the throne. Emperor came, saying that's not your place. Next to emperor is her mother the empress, in the lower floor it'll be Dhia(second empress) and frederick's spot, and lastly, the farthest is espelind's spot. Which mean Hoya's place is the lowest of them all and he told her to know her place. The emperor also called the second empress by the name, impliying that he somewhat have affection toward her.
    ●Then Hoya asks, why is he coming back. To which the emperor answered, "I can't leave my house empty." And Hoya bitterly responded, "Even if im here?" Then the nobles come rushing to greet the emperor and Hoya left amid the chaos.

Akachan98, Epona C, eirenne and 2 others like this.
  7. gayleen

Reading List:
    Link
    omg thank you! what ever happened to first empress? i know the second one died. I don’t remember much from the comic so i will need to reread again
    also why were two empresses ?!?

MayaAelins likes this.
  8. Galileaseye

Galileaseye Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What ever gets revealed about the second empress’s assassination will be what catapults Rayburn/the Espelindos to the throne. I also feel that what ever gets revealed will affect (politically) the emperor too and it doesn’t seem like the twins have any wish to save him either.

Lemew and MayaAelins like this.
  9. MayaAelins

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe second empress is not the right title, but an emperor can have many royal consorts. Perhaps Daiya is more like a royal consort but then it is mentioned that's she's the noble daughter of the Schwandell family. She's too high class to be a concubine so I don't know her exact title there. As for the empress (the twin's mother), she seems to be alive bcs no one mentioning her death. But she's feisty as hell just like Hoya lol. Hoya is the only one among the three who actually showed interest in the throne. Rayburn just sits there like he never wants his spot, and Frederick just a poor guy who falls into his uncle's manipulation. It sucks everyone belittling her just because of her gender.

P.S : I'll update about the rest of ch 47 later

Last edited: Apr 15, 2021
  10. Epona C

Epona C Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope they make Hoya the empress. It would be such a kick ass message and change from CP becoming emperor. I think they're definitely setting it up (I just hope it happens). Then Rayburn and Frederick I think will be happier for it.

Furiae19 likes this.
  11. gayleen

Reading List:
    Link
    chapter 48 is out!
    can someone give a summary of the overall chapter? I’m curious about the small scene showing Angela when she was a slave.

12. cierraaajule

cierraaajule Member

Reading List:
    Link
  13. MayaAelins

Reading List:
    Link
    •Angela, mano and the maid girls went to the street to meet hoya. Mano noticed the men of the general who's supposed go on expedition is crowding the street, which is not a good sign since they must be doing a shady task. Then he lost angela.
    •Angela get lost again. She noticed the street is different since nobles and commoners are now mingled together (mostly because of her book). But then a drawing of hoya, rayburn and frederick flew to her face. Its drawn by some kids.
    •But then a noble ahjusshi come to bully them. Insulting Rayburn, espelind and how people who support him is a traitor. He extort money from the kids and trying to imprison them bcs reading the book equal to felony. He's so confident because now the emperor is back and will put the espelindos back to their place.
    •Angela is furious bcs based on what she heard in the street, people read her book simply because they enjoy it, not because of royal drama. The kids even said they originally dont know who is who and read it for fun. Angela was about to speak up but then Hoya held her.
    •The noble man called Angela bcs she's dressed in a scholar robe, but then stopped when he saw Hoya's golden eyes and scurry away. Then Hoya dragged the confused Angela to the carriage. So Angela, as always, hit her with something on her hand and said 'I have a scary scar-faced knight with me' which is totally embarassing lol. And she got totally horrified when hoya spoke.
    Its rough and very innacurate.
    But the next chapter is about political stuff. I think its about how the Espelind is in a difficult situation now that the emperor returned and Rayburn is away. Just like the nobleman earlier, people be trying to undermine them. Hoya mentioning about sending suppy ship to Rayburn's entourage bcs a war might broke out but she's having a hard time because the espelind couldn't attend the royal meeting due to their position. They need to lay low now bcs the capital is surrounded by the emperor's man. So yeah, both Rayburn and Hoya is in a bad position right now.

14. Ubteena

Ubteena Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why is nobody talking about hoya and mano relationship? I think there's something will happen between them

threeyearsky and MayaAelins like this.
  15. MayaAelins

Reading List:
    Link
    Agree! Mano is especially caring of Hoya. Despite she's evidently doing shady stuff, he did not tell Rayburn. Plus, I believe the one who chose Mano as Rayburn's knight was Hoya. When Rayburn choose Mano, he said Rayburn wanted to become the future emperor. Which is not true! And in the recent chapter, we see Hoya often pose as Rayburn.

Not to mention, Mano is getting more handsome and drawn beautifully, which implied that his role will not be a simple one.

16. threeyearsky

threeyearsky Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Me too! I've been thinking it ever since the scene where Hoya is chilling out with her arm around Mano's shoulders and is letting him see her war map. Hoya would even go out of her way to tell Angela, who's basically harmless, not to expose her conversation with the Chancellor, so the fact that she's letting Mano look at her plans so easily must mean she trusts him a lot right? (Unless it's the complete opposite and it's that she's doing it on purpose to see if he'll spy on her, but I prefer to think it's not.)

And Mano is also wondering, a little bit bothered (?), about why Hoya is acting differently recently and not coming to find him anymore, as well as the presence of "something different" (Terriod) by her side, he's definitely used to caring for and helping her.

kitsoul, Ubteena and rock.doll like this.
  17. gayleen

Reading List:
    Link
    I have a theory regarding Angela's ability to read/write. What if it possible that Angela reincarnated? I know y'all might be saying "Wouldn't the author mention that in the beginning?"

True... but what if the author decided to release info much later? Or what if Angela doesn't remember her past life, but rather her ability to write FROM her past life? She would know how to read and write because the world she reincarnated in just happen to have the same language from her past life. Now, I'm just saying this is a theory, I'm not sure how she got the ability to read/write. Also I don't know/remember if her age was ever mention when we first saw her as a slave. All I know was that she was a child during that time.

I know the theory of her being a lost princess/noble is in the thoughts of many. It's possible that she's like around 8 or so (Remember that being malnourished is a high possibility here. It explain Angela's really young appearance when she was a slave, so it can explain why I'm saying she's 8 or so. We can easily mistaken her as younger) when she was a slave and she had learned to read and write before that age/becoming a slave. I might just reread season 1 again to figure out some information, but that's what I have in mind!

Let's hope that season 2 reveals more info about Angela's past and her ability to read/write. You're welcome to speak your opinion on my theory, even if it's negative lol. If someone can remind me of some information, then thank you.

Minaeli and Lemew like this.
  18. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They didn't mention she was reincarnated from modern times? She gave me this impression as well.

19. hjnffnjh

hjnffnjh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hoya is a capable leader (IMHO). I hope she could just usurp the throne kill his father and the crown prince's uncle and rule as king as she deserves it. It's always unfair that even if women (at those time [this timeline] women are just a pawn for political purposes) are capable they don't have chance to inherit a title or whatnot.

20. gayleen

Reading List:
    Link
    I think you misread my thing lol. I didn’t say she was reincarnated ^^; i just said that it’s possible that she could have been :)