Discussion The No. 1 Mary Sue character You Ever Read

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by Lisarra, Aug 31, 2020.

1. Lisarra

Lisarra 『 The one under the rock 』

Reading List:
    Link
    Recently I read something which left me laughing my ass off by the Opness of the FL in only 70 chapters. The Opness of this FL outshines all the OP female leads in other romance novel that I read by like 1000 and 1000 of levels.

The Schoolgirl Secret Agent
    Link: https://www.webnovel.com/book/the-schoolgirl-secret-agent_16784211605225405

Only 70 chapters are still translated and the Opness of this MC has already broken off the charts.
    Let me list them out.

1. She was a top level secret agent who dies and her soul replaces the ninth grader. [All right, this is acceptable and is a common plot for rebirth novels.

2. As a ninth grader, she just casually breaks someone's rib and fight other strong burly guy. [ Like how!? It was the soul that entered the ninth grader!? How the hck could she fight with that weak girl's body? Still I am gonna let this logic pass too as she might have use skills and techniques not mentioned in the novel though.]

3. She is TOP level Surgeon. [ My speechlessness begins from here]
    4. She has God level Hacking Skills.
    5. She has OP Business Skills.
    6. OP Basketball skills.
    7. OP pole dancing skills.
    8. She completed her examination in 10 minutes. [ Damn I need that skill from her. ]

All right these are the skills we got to know from only 70 chapters. The novel has 2000+ chapters. LOL I am looking forward to see what more OPness can she show.

Turning the brain cells off, I enjoyed this novel as our Female lead is the one possessing this level of OPness. The face slapping and her really violent way of dealing with people who opposed her are enjoyable to read LOL. For a light read and if you can take this fiction as fiction and turn your brain off, you can definitely read this to pass your time.

Fuyuneko likes this.
  2. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Batgirl that turned into Oracle after disability. Or whatever happened.
    Anyway, pole dancing loli? tell me moar. :blobpeek:

Lisarra likes this.
  3. forktine

forktine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Even if I was this smart I don’t think I would be able to write this quickly. I mean, I get wrist cramps a few sentences in.

Lisarra likes this.
  4. Anra7777

Anra7777 All powerful magic grammar hamster queen pirate.

Reading List:
    Link
    I’ve definitely read plenty of Mary Sue characters of both genders. I think one that particularly stands out to me is the MC of “Vanguard of the Eternal Night.” He is so OP and so perfect, that honestly I got bored and stopped reading. Think Saitama, but his only flaws are his bad childhood and possessiveness. There is no suspense as no one is even the slightest challenge to him.

Lisarra likes this.
  5. Bloodysin28

Bloodysin28 The victim of true evil that is reality

Reading List:
    Link
    The mc of misfit demon king,in the first volume kills high level demon with just his heartbeat,then resurrects him back to life to kill the dude again with a finger snap,then repeats the cycle until his opponents mind breaks.though it's a very enjoyable read.

eyeZach90 and Lisarra like this.
  6. Lisarra

Reading List:
    Link
    Should have added super fast writing skills among the list.:ROFLMAO:

7. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe she stole my special wrist training manual. :blobwoah:

69 others and Lisarra like this.
  8. Maraderchik

Maraderchik Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lu Changsheng from: I’m the MC, Why Do I Suck at Cultivation. Even heavenly way give him face and punish people who's annoy him.

Lisarra likes this.
  9. Lisarra

Reading List:
    Link
    Perhaps, you better increase the security of your manual storing space or more manuals might get stolen by other protagonists

elengee likes this.
  10. pass1478

pass1478 I'm in Despair!

Reading List:
    Link
    This is an interesting detail, mind if you go further into it?

SayMrrp likes this.
  11. PechDepi

PechDepi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Jesus Christ, she do be too op.

12. Bachingchung

Bachingchung Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why do authors always use the soul of a top level female professional? Yet when it comes to male transmigrations, it's always an Otaku or a middle aged man who died from the stupidest reason like masturbating 36 times in a day?

otaku31 likes this.
  13. Shiroikaze42

Shiroikaze42 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Naw, there might be some trend in those directions, but there are plenty of ordinary female transmigration, and plenty of professional xyz male transmigration stories out there.

Biggest Mary Sue I've read? Hmmm that's tough, cause whenever I see that bad of writing I usually drop the novel before it gets anywhere. But probably the lead in "Manga wo Yomeru Ore ga Sekai Saikyou". A slice of life story with no plot, and characters who do nothing but fawn over the protagonist. The whole premise of the story allows the protagonist to do whatever he wants whenever it's convenient for the situation.