Spoiler It's No Use Hanging On

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Aihi8, Oct 19, 2020.

1. aconite

aconite Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where did u read till10?

Alniyat likes this.
  2. tealvalley

tealvalley Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    After reading chapter 6, who’s the black haired retired socialite lady that approached mc? Does she have good intentions or will she side with the 7th prince?

3. Just_One_More_Chapter

Just_One_More_Chapter Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It looks like she has good intentions.
    Her daughter is a candidate to be engaged to MC’s fiancé (I think) but the girl doesn’t want to. The woman says she’ll do anything to protect her daughter so she wants to work with MC to make sure she and her fiancé don’t get their engagement annulled

4. Nilfiem

Nilfiem Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoiler for chater 13? And why the empress invite vienna? :blobhyperthink:

Just_One_More_Chapter likes this.
  5. chels_hotnacho

chels_hotnacho Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so umm like why was he (the ml ig) so cold to her in the first timeline?

how could it be foolish of her to think the ml was cold? i mean mc would totally understand that the ml is bad at expressing love and that's just it, if that was the case. But he was cold to the extent that she craved affection and turned to another guy solely because he treated her well.

tbh idk what actually happened I'm just trynna figure out myself but yeah that's what i think

6. Lovina

Lovina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

chels_hotnacho likes this.
  7. Raeliana19

Raeliana19 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    who is the ML?

8. chels_hotnacho

Reading List:
    Link
    Paylon (the short hair guy), MC's fiance

9. Weird_girl

Weird_girl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay so I just wanted to add something the mc’s dad isn’t even the head of the family it was mc’s mother so mc’s father doesn’t even belong to the family, the new head of the family after her mother should be the mc and not her dad but her dad is trying to hold on to the title (┛ಠ_ಠ)┛ so the mc is trying to have an audience with the emperor to transfer the title to her
    It also means that viena (the trashy bitch) isn’t tied to the family in any way but mc’s dad is trying to add her to the family even though he has no right to do so

I am currently reading chapter 17 turns out the accident on the swing wasn’t an accident the mc’s father did something to the swing so that when mc gets hurt 5th prince will come to check on her and meat viena, he was basically doing that to get 5th prince with viena (ノ °益°)ノ he’s also changing the head butler and his family who have served in the Orsh house for generations and most of the people who worked there and replacing them to have full control over the house, but fear not, our mc is so smart she is using everything her father did as an excuse to get the title of the head of the family („ಡωಡ„)

I am reading the Manhwa in another language there are 22 chapters so far

So from what I’ve read the mc found out that the empress’s handwriting and the 5th prince’s are the same it’s just a guess but maybe the 5th prince is the one who invited Vienna so mc will look bad and the engagement between her and the ml may break, I haven’t read all the chapters that came out when I do I’ll post another spoiler thread

10. ATrueStory

ATrueStory Villainesses, Historical Shit, Noble Circuses

Reading List:
    Link
    So, is this the Korena version of I Swear I won't Bother You Again? without the Nun route?
    Coz I dig at fathers trying to usurp their daughter's right to their mother's legacy and inheritance. And having rewarding feelings of fathers getting roasted by pitches and roks because they are essentially stealing their own child's inheritance for another child just because they love the other child better.

Please tell me if there is a stepmother in the picture coz that would just be the cherry on top. I believe Vienna is already in the ruse so maybe I won't feel and if bad things happen in her way.

Oh, fifth prince. I guess you're that desperate. Okay. fine. I will just sit here and make your mother (birth mother or not) look like a fool in her own party.

Looking forward to your future spoiler thread.

11. Weird_girl

Reading List:
    Link
    I’ve read until chapter 22 so here are some spoilers i am not spoiling all the details btw there are a lot of incidents that I haven’t mentioned I’m just spoiling the main plot
    mc went to a tea party someone was holding (forget her name 〜(꒪꒳꒪)〜) in it she met the empress’s closest aid she told her to wait after the party was finished then told mc that she’s not like the rumors at all, and that she came here to check something about her, on the carriage on her way back home 5th prince suddenly enters (the trashy bastard) he kept telling her that he loves her he even tried to kiss her (ノ °益°)ノ .
    Mc went to have dinner with the emperor at the same time Vienna went to the empress’s tea party, mc took the carriage and went to the palace, she met the emperor and asked him to give her the title as the head of the family the emperor agreed (yaaay (≧▽≦)) at the same time they were having dinner Vienna was leaving to the tea party she wanted to go on a certain fancy carriage, the butler stopped her (you’ll know why) but she went anyway, turns out this is the carriage the ml gave the mc when he asked for her hand in marriage. So Vienna is in REAL trouble, the butler sent a massage to mc so she went with ml to get Vienna out of trouble, the ml scolds Vienna (ho ho ho („ಡωಡ„))
    Mc returned home and after two days the verdict came and guess who became the new head of the family UwU, mc’s dad was verrry angry he told the butler to keep mc in her room without any food or water, since mc is the head of the family no one listed to him then mc said to keep HIM in his room because he needs time to think („ಡωಡ„), our mc is such a badass
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    photo from chapter 22
    there is a lot of fluff between mc and ml btw and a lot of new characters got introduced but I skipped a lot of them since I’m focusing on the main plot
    Oh also in chap 17 spoiler I forgot to say that mc’s father spilled hot tea on her and was about to slap her but Vienna’s brother took the hit, but it was okay since mc was using all of this to get her title back
    Here is a cute photo from chapter 21 the mc’s ankle was hurt so ml carried her, no need to thank me UwU
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 10, 2021
    Nia2760, manvugu, bochucha and 36 others like this.
  12. chels_hotnacho

Reading List:
    Link
    why didn't the empress invite her but her cousin?
    also, does the empress hates mc?

are both prince step brothers? if yes then who's the empress's son?

rock.doll likes this.
  13. Weird_girl

Reading List:
    Link
    The empress hated mc very much even in her past life, she kept saying bad stuff about mc and even said that Vienna is more suitable to be with the 5th prince than her (to be honest though, she was right they’re a couple of bastards, that’s a match made in heaven)
    I don’t know if ml and 5th prince are half-brothers or not I don’t think it was mentioned in the first 22 chapters or maybe I missed it ʅ(´◔_◔)ʃ

14. Lilyworld

Lilyworld Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You know the Fifth Prince is bad when moms are purposefully trying to keep him away from their daughters ...
    This is why Vienna and the Fifth Prince are a match made in hel- I mean, HEAVEN, of course. They both share a (nonexistent) moral code and act like clowns. They are MEANT to be with each other.

Last edited: May 16, 2021
  15. Aristes

Aristes [Archiver of idea], [Harbinger of the Fall]

Reading List:
    Link
    Just seen a chapter 8 of the manhwa, that Vienna really loves shinny stuff "If you don't need it would you give it to me?" Oh, you little greedy b-word, those are someone else's mother belongings and you dare to covet it?!:blobhero::blobhero:, the fifth prince was no better, a greedy trash that would use his face to become the facade he needed to secure his success:blob_coughblood::blob_coughblood::blob_coughblood:, they are truly a match made couple by the De-, I mean ANGELS in Heaven!! Long may they live in bointiful grace (suffering):blobspy: indeed!

16. Asya.M

Asya.M Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was hoping for some spoilers here....:blobwoah:

17. Aristes

Aristes [Archiver of idea], [Harbinger of the Fall]

Reading List:
    Link
    Vienna will get shamed by our Mc due to her being called to the imperial palace but throwing tantrum and seems to mock her sister for not allowing her to ride her carriage that belongs to her only, in the end at family luncheon, the stupid dad got pissed due to her daughter not allowing her sister to enjoy the same privilege and hit her, but instead got his son Andy, I don't know how to translate but you might can tell from the raws.
    In case you're wondering where you can get the raws:
    Tkor.wine

torte1315, Boopbup, Momiji16 and 9 others like this.
  18. olivia203295

olivia203295 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am soo confused like is that cousin an illigimate child of mc father otherwise why would he favor that cousin more than his actual daughter?

beazacha, i_am_here, Lovina and 3 others like this.