Spoiler Inso's Law

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by twistingfeelings, Jul 22, 2019.

1. Jkkkie

Jkkkie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

IKR~ both of them are the only heir
    (not including her twin sister). Furthermore, Yeri appeared at every party that Jiho went to, Including the party Dan I participated in. She seems like a nice girl, but after I read the chapters near the end, the part " Dan saw the two of them pretty close then, always discussing something of the future. " made me feel really,really bad

He's the man of the old days, pragmatic and appreciates others by the value they can bring to him. When Jiho said

" You have anyth compare to Na Yeri? "

I thought about the times he treated Dan sweetly, about when he took Dan into the beauty salon and smiled like his heart had melted while seeing her in that gorgeous white dress..

If she could say it earlier, before losing her memory, then the two of them would have almost confessed and dated.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2021
    rosehow, zozoshawky, Diaryy and 3 others like this.
  2. yesssitsme

yesssitsme New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can someone give me more information about the four heavenly kings of sukbong school the class 1-8 guys, i wanna know more about them, like are they rich like other heavenly kings or why were they there??

3. Evi_Chan

Evi_Chan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please can someone spoiler the end of the novel? How Dan I and Jiho confessed and became a couple despite the fact that he lost his memories and was rude to Dan I? Please I need to know XD

Mikaa and Yumiko Heartfilia like this.
  4. Asya.M

Asya.M Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happened to Blonde Ruda??

5. Mikaa

Mikaa 〘༄⚘〙

Reading List:
    Link
    Haha,,
    He was forgotten :blobjoy:

Asya.M likes this.
  6. Asya.M

Asya.M Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really wanted her to forgo the 4 heavenly kings as love interest and keep friend zone them and go for Yuri genre with her best friend or cute blonde....

but of course not :facepalm::blobexpressionless::blobwoah:

7. baiichi

baiichi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ruda got a proper rejection in volume 15.

Asya.M likes this.
  8. Asya.M

Asya.M Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    At least she’s over thinking him as a girl.
    Thank you for letting me know ❤️

9. baiichi

Reading List:
    Link
    The official English translation has reached the beginning of volume 10 so I'll start deleting the spoilers for it now. I think I'll do the same for the rest once the translation caught up each volume.

10. bicubicu

bicubicu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you baiichi for all your spoilers. Unpopular opinion, but I'm looking to V15 the most (but not because it's ending!). Maybe I just love angst, but I also think it's cathartic of all pent-up insecurities especially in Dan-I's case. These are her worst fears realized and she will be in a lot of pain. But both of them resolving it in their own way shows how strongly they match and how strong their emotions are for each other

baiichi likes this.
  11. Rinfantasy

Rinfantasy so much to do so little time...

Reading List:
    Link
    if you pondered about, I think the author gave some suble foreshadowing early on that Jiho would be the ML. Think about: the four heavenly kings should have equal chance of being the ML for Yeo Ryung's "novel" and while I understand that based on a reader POV Jooin and Eun kyung felt more like second ML material (though Jooin being a sociopath genius at the start would make him a perfect Chinese novel ML LOL), Chu Yong is just as stereotypal ML as Jiho is but Dan-I misunderstood Jiho as the ML destined for Yeo Ryung for years without proof. I think Dan-I unconsiously chose who was the ML based on her taste/ she thought was the best.

Yeo Ryung had a dog/cat relationship all these years only with Jiho, and still disliked him even when she lost all her memories of him. I think Yeo Ryung instinctly knew Jiho would be the one that in the future would take Dan-I from her thus her most dangerous enemy/rival.

lastly in the first half of the novel, Dan-I had a nightmare with her being judged by magistrate Yeo Ryung for lusting over her wife "Jihoo". While this dream was interpreted with a comic undertone and it happened during a period when Dan-I concluded that she shouldn't wish to have Yeo Ryung, the "main character"'s things (role, people, attention, ect) and not envy her, I think her subconscious was telling her through a dream that she wanted/had feelings for Jiho but she felt guilty cause at the time of the nightmare she thought he is supposed to be Yeo Ryung destined ML, or she felt that her desire for him was a "crime", because we know she had a really low self esteem while comparing herself to "special people" for most of the novel hence Jiho was too good for her.

I think it took Dan-I to actually fight/work on having the relationship with them back (thus accepting herself as a permanent part of that world, have greed and the courage to take what she wanted) to face her true feelings hidden in a sea of denial and fear of inadeguacy/ rejection and understand who she loved. Because before that she wouldn't have the heart to truly accept that Jiho could love her and choose her and neither have the guts to pursuit someone she believed was way out of her leige consequences be damned like Choi Yuri did.

Thinking about, the whole Choi Yuri thing could be a foreshadowing as well, the path that Dan-I would take in the future. the self proclaimed supporting character that was destined to never have a relationship with the ML (like Dan-I thought that Choi Yuri never had a chance with Jiho in the first place) but that in the end changed her mindset, broke the rules and got him ( but since a relationship is a two-way street only if Jiho would have the same will as well the relationship would work, hence the special ending). I wonder if subconsiously Dan-I projected herself on Choi Yuri about never having a chance with Jiho (another possible parallel on the similarities shared between them) hence shocked Dan-I so deeply that Choi Yuri didn't give up and also questioned Dan-I about her sureness that her and Jiho would have never worked out and for the first time make Dan-I doubt the novel laws that she used to protect herself and her heart.

Last edited: May 18, 2021
  12. baiichi

Reading List:
    Link
    Interesting take. I just thought the same about why Yeoryeong disliked Jiho the moment she lost her memories as well. Not to mention, if we look back at the one throwaway comment from her telling Dani not to date both blonde and silver haired guy, it's surprising how she picked up on the signs from him much quicker than she does with Cheonyoung.

And yep, it's very true that the author foreshadows why the ML has to be Jiho. Though him being the male lead is really more to do with the multiple dedicated character arcs and narrative parallel than just pure romance because YHR does try to give equal amount of time for them to woo her.

13. Peppermond

Peppermond Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Waiting for the webtoon to reach the party arc so everyone can appreciate jiho more :blobuwu:

Wish they would just shut up abt chunyoung tbh
    I used to like him too...but seeing so many peeps saying jiho doesn't deserve to be the ml or the ending was rushed annoyed me sm :blobhyperthink::blobhyperthink:
    Like did they even read the og novel :notlikeblob:

14. yumiv

yumiv Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone have spoilers on the part where the "middle school looking student" which I assume would be the author reason why she approached Ban Yeorang and had something on her hand and when she was found out she dashed out using the backdoor. Does anyone knows what will happen after that? and will Dan and the author have a confrontation or will it be Jooin who will find her first? Thank you

15. xuanz

xuanz New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hiii can someone please spoil all the chapters with cute moments??

& errr which chapter does their memories all wipe out??

16. Plumpuppeach

Plumpuppeach Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone kind enough tell me who ends up with who?
    I just started the story & I'm really curious

I know Dani & Jiho end up together but what about the other 3 (especially my boy Jooin), Yeoryung(the BFF) & Yeoryung brother? I want know who they end up with or if they stayed single
    Please tell me Jooin doesn't have feeling for Dani, I don't want him get her please tell they're only mommy & son besties lol

No please don't tho I'm a slow reader & haven't read all pages yet, I was able read few of your spoilers and they help explain alot, please don't delete them

Last edited: Jun 3, 2021
  17. chalant

chalant Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Jiho/Dani
    Eunhyung/Yeoryeong
    Jooin kind of has something going on with Ari (the author) but it only gets fully resolved in a post-epilogue side story.

Dani and Yeodan go out for a brief period but they break up.

Chunyoung and Ruda end up with no one.

18. Plumpuppeach

Plumpuppeach Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much❤ and Jooin with the author that sometime so interesting, like how tho lol, I can't wait read the rest of the pages to see, thanks again for helping me

Edit: Wait a second what about Yeodan? After the break up does he also stay single?

Last edited: Jun 3, 2021
  19. baiichi

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh yeah, don't worry. I'm not deleting the rest now but volume 10 is being updated very regularly on Webnovel. If you log in once a day, you can instantly catch up with the updates per week.
    The translation of Volume 11 will be most likely from autumn at this pace so you have time until then.

I mostly delete my spoilers because I do want to encourage people to read for themselves and the translation is probably more accurate than me detailing through Papago & Google Translate lmao.

Mikaa likes this.
  20. Mikaa

Mikaa 〘༄⚘〙

Reading List:
    Link
    Haha
    They should just end up with each other~ °°3

Viola202 likes this.