Spoiler The Way That Knight Lives As A Lady

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rin.rinaaa, Nov 20, 2020.

1. zenslover

zenslover Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How far the novel from the manhwa? I reallg curious, the reason he killed her and hope the male lead have more softee attitude towards a girl who already die ㅠㅠ

I found the raw novel link, if someone want to translate it, i can give the link :blobsob::blobsob:

2. kurijam

kurijam Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From the hard to understand MTL this is what I got:
    He was a noble in the og kingdom but got assigned to work with a newly instated commoner knight (the MC). He was originally bitter about this, but then soon fell in love with her.

First, the kingdom that they were working to protect was already rotten to its core but MC was completely oblivious to it because Khalid fell in love with her "innocent" and "naiveness" so he prevented her from learning about the truth. But eventually, she found out after being captured by the green haired ML. She found out that the orders that she carried hurt a lot of people and wanted to repent so she decided to resign from her position and take the blame for her actions. Khalid knows that the kingdom is going to fall so he acts as a double agent for the current country that he works for. Since the kingdom was going to fall, the things she did would come to light and she would be forever branded as an evil person and would basically have to live in shame for the rest of her life (if they let her live). So he decided to kill her to try to maintain her "pure" and "righteous" reputation and have her die as a hero rather than a villain.

but this man had the audacity to kill her, cut off her head and show the king of the current kingdom to prove his loyalty. Then keep the rest of her corpse in his home because he loves her???? sick.

honestly I love Khalid's character design because I'm a huge sucker for delicate-looking silver-haired boys but why do they all gotta be yandere huh????

3. Lizell06

Lizell06 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hiii, I just read this one yesterday and saw another cover with a green haired guy and the MC on it so I am wondering if this is a reverse harem? Oh, and am I the only one rooting for the yandere khalid here? :X3:

Woah woaaaah! is this for real?! o_O Didnt know he's a yandere to the core.

4. Desperate

Desperate Desperate for spoilers <( °-° )>

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm rooting for khalid. Green dude is just.. plain rude to the fl. Khalid may be a psycho, but idk why I like his character more.

5. sly_manhwageek

sly_manhwageek Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is Khalid even in the story? Wait...is he the white haired dude with another name in the Manhwa cover?

6. Kebaab

Kebaab Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, the silver haired dude is Khalid.

Just_Call_Me_Leanne likes this.
  7. Archaon

Archaon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When does MC start to like ML? When does she met with her old comrades and how do they meet?

8. Arekushieru

Arekushieru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So you're saying the white haired guy working with the ML is Khalid? Because I was told that that was the ML's colleague on that cover? But if he is Khalid then why did someone say that Khalid was a noble from the other kingdom? How could he be both a noble in the other country AND this country?

When I say I'm hoping that someone who feels pity for Lucy doesn't feel pity for the ML, I was actually trying to point out that there is no reason to feel pity for the ML, at all.

I'm not rooting for either Khalid or the ML. Most people would root for Khalid then the ML. I'm not one of them.

9. Archaon

Archaon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Based on MTL, seem like Khalid was a double agent for this country who infiltrated MC country. He then fell in love with MC in her previous life. He killed her because he want to protect her pureness, not wanting her to be scapegoat after her country defeated as the evil women who started the war.

icay1x, Laerta, ErryChu and 9 others like this.
  10. Kebaab

Kebaab Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He killed the MC to end the war and was granted a noble title as reward. Later we find out that the MC agreed to it (I think) because she was deceived by the kingdom to murder a bunch of innocents believing it was the right thing to do for the sake of the kingdom.

11. Just_Call_Me_Leanne

Just_Call_Me_Leanne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay just wanna camp here and wait for someone to spoil me about her possible reunion with her former mates.

pupupupu and chiri.ru like this.
  12. sensensaen

sensensaen Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thank u, can't wait for ur next spoiler hehehhe

Eraien likes this.
  13. Rokai

Rokai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That makes me actually not dislike Khalid that much. Just maybe creeped out due to the obsession of her corpse in his house. Thats some high level Yandere over here.

14. blacknevar

blacknevar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh? Khalid hid her corpse? What happen when he discovered that estelle actually reincarnates? Did he go crazy like YOUR THE LOVE OF MY LIFE YOU ARE MINE ARRR!!!???

15. gloomymood

gloomymood Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can someone tell me how the relationship between fl & ml develop? bcs there are pretty much misunderstanding between them

simplysharonda likes this.
  16. reizleigh

reizleigh Wicked Oni

Reading List:
    Link
    Okayy so uhm Khalid is the silver haired guy whose the 2nd in command troop dude??

17. eleftheria13

eleftheria13 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Definitely agreed on Khalid being a psycho, but like, I know there wont be a fullproof answer, but if you loved Estelle so much, even if she was suicidal, wouldn't you try to help her get out of depression? Basically, her image of being pure is more important to him than the actual person? I generally adore yanderes, but this one is not on my list folks.

18. HentMas

HentMas Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm confused, I've being reading the Manhwa translated by Immortal Updates, and I came here trying to gain an understanding of the prince that the original lady threw herself in the lake because she loved him, but... is it really just that? if it is haaaaa... I really dislike how authors use that plot device... the prince then is just there to create conflict and is completely unrelatable huh... I was expecting something with a bit more characterization and portrayals but he's just an A-hole... and she was not that smart

Unless something went over my head... there is no real justification other than "he's a bad person, she was a spoiled brat" is there?

Boopbup, pupupupu and chiri.ru like this.
  19. Arekushieru

Arekushieru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah I'm still waiting on that, as well. I mean I was told that Khalid was the silver haired dude and that he had a noble title in both countries but it doesn't clarify if 'the silver haired dude' refers to either the guy on the cover and thus means he is the second in command or just to Khalid being the white haired guy who stabbed her, so doesn't definitively answer the question of whether he and the second in command who works beside the ML are one and the same. He could be a brother of that guy and so also have white hair after all. The eyes of the guy on the cover also look pink while the second in command's look purely purple so that could slso cast doubt on that guy on the cover being the second in command.

eleftheria, agreed. Especially since she already proposed a way out and was willing to sacrifice herself. So he was definitely more concerned about her pureness than her, herself. I love yanderes myself and this proves it. His reason for what he did is not specifically related to being a yandere after all, since his actions are more commonly associated with the abusive archetype of 'tough love'.

Le_Tired likes this.
  20. anin_chappy

anin_chappy Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happened to the real lucy? Did she really dissapear?

pupupupu likes this.