Spoiler Trash of the Count’s Family

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by immortaltear, Sep 29, 2018.

1. sanda888

sanda888 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, no limit makes so much more sense.
    I was wondering why Cale is wasting his time with fake Hilsman and lion monster if WS is gonna be back in a few minutes.
    Thanks for the clarification and for a new chapter!

trixhenituse likes this.
  2. Raven Evernight

Raven Evernight But they never just accepted me for the way I was…

Reading List:
    Link
    Theory: Krs is Kim dokjas child and the world he’s in is a part of the scenarios to make his child krs into a constellation (or god in this world) the sun god is also someone that became a constellation known as the god of the sun

kurohamukami and trixhenituse like this.
  3. Vikchhh

Vikchhh Member

Reading List:
    Link
    But didn't Choi Han make a deal with the sun god? Now Choi Han will age just like Cale.
    P.S. Sorry, I don't really speak English very well, so there may be mistakes..

4. trixhenituse

trixhenituse Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Everybody gangsta talking about Choi Han and Raon until people remember that Ron or Goldie Gramps will probably pass away first

Lxina0, skylightBLEU, Chazza and 4 others like this.
  5. kavarna

kavarna Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Choi Han make a deal with God of Death, the God says he will life longer than Raon so he match his lifespan with Raon's for the deal. He still age slowly anyway
    The one who make a deal with Sun God is Alberu

6. Vikchhh

Vikchhh Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg, right, God of death, sorry
    But still, it turns out that Choi Han won't be getting old anymore, right? Or will he still decide to stay with Raon later? It's just that they didn't say anything specifically in the novel. Although, I think he probably won't want to leave Raon alone in this world ╥﹏╥

7. bababooboo

bababooboo Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They'll probably die at the same time. Choi Han specifically said that his lifespan is the same as Raon, probably indicating he'll stick around as long as Raon does.

CaleFan 24 likes this.
  8. lyann

lyann Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OKAY HEAR ME OUT :aww:

WHAT IF ONE OF THE GODS IS ONE OF THAMES FAM LSSLSLDK OKAY BYE:blobpeek::notlikeblob:

Vega_1112, trixhenituse and giseord like this.
  9. FaeLucy12

FaeLucy12 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Now that we know Nelan Barrow (Choi Jung Gun) is running around meddling here and there I wonder if he or the GoD manipulated Kim Rok Soo into reading BoaH. Maybe they gave Rok Soo some kind of impulse that day so he would pick up those specific books. Or maybe Nelan Barrow deliberately wrote BoaH as a fantasy novel because they knew KRS liked readind books like that.

10. Akawain

Akawain Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Possible he might be tribulator:hmm: when Cale ask WT about she didn't answer or we say someone forbid her of speaking about she won't be shaking like for no reason.....:blob_coffee:

Still GoD is a mystery but from all the GODs we know his only one who is active in intervening in aiding Cake.

I think they just guided Cale/KRS to the book of BoaH knowing he surely read it. And he didnt need to manipulate Cale/KRS it was already state in the memory of CJS that Cale/KRS loves reading fantasy books and he would often find him reading it.

If I recall GoD did say Cale is unpredictable and his not type you can be control also the GODs has a rule of not intervening but in some cases (in dire situation) they will intervene.....:cookie:

As for wrote BoaH still not sure but I think could be GoD because what is written their is what happened to first timeline and he might have use the last parts of CJG in his dairy as it's tittle.

CJG might be helping all the GODs he did steal Taerang for the Goddess of the Sun and some how hide it in Roan Kingdom:blobninja:

Vega_1112, giseord and diti.ing like this.
  11. Raven Evernight

Raven Evernight But they never just accepted me for the way I was…

Reading List:
    Link
    Cale looks good with a whip it suits him 2DB52EF0-ACF8-4592-97F7-9263668FF4CC.jpeg

kiara8, Kuroyuki92, MiraJane and 14 others like this.
  12. giseord

giseord Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi!!! In chapter 146, before they enfrent the first brigade of Arm, Cale and Hanna talk about the marks in hanna's face and Mary herd them and say this

“It is difficult, but I am curious. I do not know if they would understand.”

What do you think she is refering to??? Is there some secret about Mary's face??? We already know that she have scars the same as Hanna so...

diti.ing likes this.
  13. yukihibari

yukihibari A Silent Reader

Reading List:
    Link
    i think she's referring that probably someday she wants to live without robe and proudly shows her face too. after watching hannah's exclamation and her conversation with the indifferent cale who doesn't ask hannah to conceal herself.

14. giseord

giseord Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes at fisrt i think that too, but she is questioning if they would "understand"...so it makes me think there may be another reason she don't want to show her face... besides, the autor always brings thing that later have their why...

lucas_athy_bbs likes this.
  15. angie_sash

angie_sash Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    But Clopeh is still holding video recorders, right? So his words will most definitely be recorded. :blob_grin: