Question You have to fight for your life in a apocalyptic world which weapons you choosing you can only pick

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by Raven Evernight, May 6, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Happyhour

Happyhour Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    2nd picture then start gathering mats to make other stuff

Raven Evernight likes this.
  2. AkaNoOu

AkaNoOu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I would probably pick something medium in length as my country is almost 100% city with one land connection so yea. I guess my fencing gear may help prevent zombie bites maybe....

3. Huahua2000

Huahua2000 Average NPC on the internet

Reading List:
    Link
    I would prefer an axe or a spear if you had one.

4. Stueck_Bacon

Stueck_Bacon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the second to last pic looks pretty sick, i would want a lil knife with which i can kill, protect myself and also do other things which a knife needs, like idk cutting rope without cutting skin cuz the blade is too long,,

im more of a long distance fighter tho; i was never good in close combat,, which is why i picked up archery ^^'

i would like to pick bow and arrow honestly, i mean,,, if you run out of arrows you can just make urself new ones, even if they are pretty crude. while when u are getting a gun u cant rly craft the ammo urself that easily,,
    with a knife to cut and craft, and a bow to attack im honestly pretty content,,

what i would like to do the most is to hug a thigh and just lie down tho :')

but depending on others in such a situation is not always the best, they can always betray u and throw u away so being a loner is the best imo,,,

i only know how to make a bow tbh, idk what would do if my knife breaks cuz i dont know how to make knifes aa

5. sonhot

sonhot Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If the one you follow is dumb enough to put his life on the line protecting boot-licking sycophants then i doubt your group would get very far.

6. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    Would go farther than if I was alone, which is good enough for me~

One shouldn't expect to live long in a post-apocalyptic world anyways... I mean, how is one supposed to keep getting food 10 years from now? Basically everything at the supermarket would have ran out or spoiled by then, and I doubt I'd find anyone able to produce their own food.

I'd basically striving to survive another day, not to survive long-term. Having someone willing to protect me would definitely increase my chances on that end~

7. lnv

lnv ✪ Well-Known Hypocrite

Reading List:
    Link
    The red or blue one. Probably the red one(4th) because it is the most versatile kit.

The sword collections are useless. They have no versatility and will most likely slow you down. The throwing knife collection is also useless, it is light but those blades have short reach, you'd be out of them pretty soon if you throw them and again lack of versatility.

The red kit beats the blue kit because it has a bit more useful stuff for utility like an axe. Even though it is small, it still easier to cut things with it than using a knife or a sword. Also, the blue throwing stars are kinda useless.

PS This seems offtopic for novel general but thanks for the nuffies.

8. Nepagear

Nepagear Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hmmmm, I'll gladly pick long scythes so that when I'm cornered in the middle, I'll just swirl, swirl, and swirl.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.