Recommendations Killing happy and lucky people.

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Despapa69, May 9, 2021.

1. Despapa69

Despapa69 Revered 17 Syllable Sage

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello all. I was reading a fluffy novel and I hated it so do you all have a novel where people who are kind, in a relationship or just really lucky constantly get killed or tortured or become depressed. Basically something similar to Netheril's Glory and Reverend Insanity levels. An example could be 'Oh that guy or girl got really lucky and got a supreme technique' but then the mc just murders them easily. Thank you. And it would be preferable if the mc is quite old and used hard work to cultivate or get powerful. Basically like a final boss mc.

FIEND likes this.
  2. otaku31

otaku31 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Aren't you the same guy who requested recommendations for novels where the MC destroys brocons just cuz you happened to read a novel where a brocon annoyed you? And now this! Damn, bro, you be real bloodthirsty! :blobfearful:
    I sincerely pray you never get isekai-ed or transmigrated with cheats. :sweating_profusely:

That said, do try Killer Shark in Another World (manga) if you want to see happy couples fall prey to a twisted creature's envy. :blobokhand:

Last edited: May 9, 2021
    aintg, FIEND, Oregg and 4 others like this.
  3. GenesisOfDeath

GenesisOfDeath Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Despapa69 likes this.
  4. Sutad Aatma

Sutad Aatma Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Protagonists are murdered by me
    As the title says. MC goes around travelling to different worlds and killing OP protags

FIEND likes this.
  5. Despapa69

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup read it. Though most of the targets were not kind it was pretty nice.

Ah thank you so much.

If I ever do get isekaid with cheats, and if I didn't retain my wuss personality I'd probably be like Ice King from adventure time and capture princesses for ransom lol. Thank you.

If I ever do get isekaid with cheats, and if I didn't retain my wuss personality
    The manga is good. Though the girl is happy, the shark kills normies so it's good. Shame only 6 chapters though.

otaku31 likes this.
  6. FIEND

FIEND i eat crayons

Reading List:
    Link
    Protagonists are murdered by me
    Have u tried the damned on royal road??

Experimental logs of a crazy lich IS NOT WHAT UR LOOKING FOR
    Waste of 1000 ch i read. There is also romance and every other ch has cringey humor lost in translation

Have u trier everything on my holy list?

Despapa69 likes this.
  7. Despapa69

Reading List:
    Link
    If I ever do get isekaid with cheats, and if I didn't retain my wuss personality
    The manga is good. Though the girl is happy, the shark kills normies so it's good. Shame only 6 chapters
    Protagonists are murdered by me is done, the damned is super good finishing it up right now. And your list has basically been stripped clean.

8. FIEND

FIEND i eat crayons

Reading List:
    Link
  9. Despapa69

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah manga is good. I've been wanting to watch game of thrones as I wanted to read a fan fic of it with the business man but I was too lazy. Those threads are all real good, I probably missed some. Thank you.