Forgotten Title please help can't find original chinese Title /raw of this novel

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by EVA EVA, May 9, 2021.

1. EVA EVA

EVA EVA Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sweet military marriage, the reborn wife is so hot_What? Reborn? She changed from the daughter of a feudal family to the treasure of a military family! Since God helped her, how could she let him down? She wouldn’t let go of those who had bullied her in her last life! That was so cool! Dare to resist? Her dear dad and brothers wouldn’t allow it! Wait, why was the solider next door staring at her like a wolf? He even dared to touch her?

2. EVA EVA

Reading List:
    Link
    sigh,There is really no one who know this novel?

3. Qiu Qiu Jiu Ball

Qiu Qiu Jiu Ball Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. EVA EVA

Reading List:
    Link
    well, I already seen it in ireader though.But most of the story published by ZYCulture are discontinued and it's not updating for many days so I am searching for raw but sigh.....

5. Qiu Qiu Jiu Ball

Qiu Qiu Jiu Ball Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I also tried to find the author but there are no website related with novel when I search ZYCulture in google and when I search ZYCulture using Baidu, I found website about online shopping :(

6. EVA EVA

Reading List:
    Link
    Haha,I think it's ireader 's translation group and wow, they not only change novel's name but also novel's description and protagonists name also they don't mention original authors name,so it's really a headache to find those novels in Chinese ,They'll upload chapters but when you'll love it and it'll come to interesting point they'll stop translation, haha, what a joke,I really hate those apps.In Chinese websites those novels are free and will completed if you can find them but in those apps you have to pay or read free 1or 2 chapters per day but also you have to panic that someday they maybe stop translate.