Discussion did you ever have a faceslap scene irl??

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by zetsuen_dark, May 9, 2021.

1. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    hmm yeah see it from sideline is fun~
    verbal face slap back and forth between 2 faction is fun! but it can lead to complicate aftermath unless you are totally unrelated~
    btw femalexfemale face slapping each other can be funny and ..... literally bloody
    Nekopara-Anime-Vanilla-Chocola-1960418.png
    basically if you like such thing it can be fun to watch, as long as you are not involve on any faction thats it.... or need to clean up the mess~

as for physical face slap..... mosquito slap~ if we talking about quarrel or those tv drama type face slap
    hmmm.png
    nope~

imK and Fulminata like this.
  2. yunaa

yunaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

UnGrave and imK like this.
  3. Fulminata

Fulminata Typo-ist | Officer of Heavenly Inc. |

Reading List:
    Link
    A physical one? Once or twice, to a pervert on the train although it's more like a punch to the face. But if it were an insidious and discreet verbal/psychological face slapping? Well, it's the bread and butter of where i grew up blobmelt_thumbs

imK likes this.
  4. imK

imK Artful Dodger

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah I've never seen it in a real fight. Only when the stronger guy is humiliating the weaker one and the weaker one has no chance of beating him.

Greater thunder and zetsuen_dark like this.
  5. zetsuen_dark

zetsuen_dark [blue is the color of distance]⚓️

Reading List:
    Link
    you grew up in a,,, colorful. place. also perverts on trains are really hateful castration should be their punishment and not just a smack or two on the face but law

it's really fun watching bitch fights between women while on the sidelines just laughing my ass off. i get stares when i laugh at those situations but i will never let those stares stop me

asriu and imK like this.
  6. imK

imK Artful Dodger

Reading List:
    Link
    If you're talking about the novel type of face-slapping then no, I haven't seen that much at all. Mostly because where I'm from people will either avoid the person they don't like or directly fight them. We don't tend to plot and then carry out our revenge. That kind of behaviour is disdained. I like reading about it in fiction though. Highly entertaining.

SylviaViolet likes this.
  7. mir

mir Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Only as a toddler. I remember one time I was sitting on top of a closed toilet (regular one) while my mom was yelling at me, she slapped me in the face, I stood up and slapped her back, and then we just kept going. I don't even remember how it started, how it ended, or what she had been yelling about, just the continuous face slapping back and forth.
    After I got older, I don't remember being slapped in the face at all. I saw a cousin get slapped and cry from the shame of it. I'd probably cry if that happened now too. Which is funny, because toddler me didn't cry and instead just got really pissed off.
    Probably not the best thing to be remembering on mother's day.

zetsuen_dark, asriu and imK like this.
  8. CadmarLegend

CadmarLegend one and a two and a bing bang boo!

Reading List:
    Link
    This one time when the entire novel was so cliche that I could legit guess what was happening the entire time... like, from chapter 5 I started guessing and I got 77 chapters right out of 90.....

imK likes this.
  9. zetsuen_dark

zetsuen_dark [blue is the color of distance]⚓️

Reading List:
    Link
    probably not the best thing to remember on mother's day XDDD

it just makes you lose any sort of excitement in reading what's next doesn't it... it also doesn't help that a random girl will pop out of the woodworks every once in a while to cause more trouble

10. Lissi

Lissi 『Queen of Lissidom』『Holy Chibi』『Western Birdy』『⚓』

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm just going with the flow :blobpeek:

SylviaViolet likes this.