Spoiler Untouchable Lady/ 접근 불가 레이디

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Deleted member 262282, Nov 5, 2020.

1. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you, this sounds like their first love story. The first of her lifes where they fell in love:blob_teary:

Bella94, Alanif_7., xyxy6409 and 6 others like this.
  2. Kawaii Panda

Kawaii Panda Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh thank you ✧\(>o<)ノ✧

AmyraRegan likes this.
  3. pupupupu

pupupupu Member

Reading List:
    Link
    MY HEARTTT YESSS :blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary:

4. Rika77

Rika77 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is a continuation of the 5th life
    •At the urging of the maids, Hilse finally decides to visit the garden. She finds that Axion and Violetta are already there.Axion is holding a flower bouquet.Seeing them standing so close to each other she thinks that the rumours of them being in a relationship are true. She turns to leave but is stopped by Axion. He approaches her but doesn't come too close

•Axion tells Hilse that he couldn't find her in her room but looking at her expression he immediately adds that she can visit the garden as much as she wants too. He asks for her permission to come closer and slowly approaches her, looking at her face constantly for any sign of fear. He hands her the bouquet. Hilse is surprised but thinks that Violetta must have given it to Axion to pass on to her. She starts to get a strange feeling.

•He tells her that the flowers are marigolds which in flower language refer to happiness that will surely come. She tells him that they are pretty and asks him to convey her thanks to Violetta. Axion tells her that he was the one to prepare the bouquet and that he was glad that she liked it. Hilse can't bring herself to look at him and keeps staring down at the flowers till he leaves.

•Hilse had come to know from the maids that Diego was imprisoned in the King's Palace. Both Violetta and Axion however never talk about the Inoadens because Hilse is still very weak and might end up having a seizure. Hilse is very grateful for the care

*There is a kiss scene in the present storyline of this chapter:sushi_peak:

5. Liliss

Liliss Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If the reason she kept reliving is because of the curse and the fact that she is the last of the bloodline, does it mean if she or her brother have a child curse will be removed?! Why after her death she is going back eventhough her brother (from the same bloodline) is still alive?!

Ecstasy, DayDayDay, Gothita and 2 others like this.
  6. pam98

pam98 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think when they say she is the last, they are refering she is the last to awaken the power of Inoaden

Bella94, yumeowhh, Ecstasy and 3 others like this.
  7. Zaktheblack

Zaktheblack New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any one could provide me with the chapters after part 12: amelie's party

Last edited: May 9, 2021
    DayDayDay and Toasty_Minzy like this.
  8. Blue Amethyst

Blue Amethyst Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I totally agree with you. The emotions from the novel are very glossed in the manhwa. Her pain and sadness is much more than what is seen in the manhwa. Her life is much more cruel than the manhwa lets on - from all the mtl's my heart truly hurts for her, but the manhwa is very light-hearted - and just like you I feel like I shouldn't complain because at least it's showing us what happens when the proper English translations for the novel is not out.
    Omg, that kiss! So cute! Hilise you deserve happiness. Though I'm confused about the order of events, I hope the English translation of the novel is released or the manhwa helps me makes sense of what's happening - regardless they are cute. Axion and Hilise all the way!

9. leviachan

leviachan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can someone give me spoilers of ml x fl moments/how they end up falling for each other or what happens in the end? Do they end up together or
    does she actually end up killing herself since it was her wish to finally die without being reborn?
    i cant with the angst and my soul needs wholesome moments T-T

Mikaa and quarantine is good like this.
  10. Anrya

Anrya Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello, I'm new to this spoiler thread, but I hope it's okay for me to ask this question. I notice a few chapters have been MTL'd for spoiler purposes and was wondering if any of the users had the raw .txt (or whatever other format) of the novel. I really enjoy reading the web novel source material and usually buy the chapters personally on Ridi, Series, etc., but since Untouchable Lady is a Kakaopage exclusive title, I haven't been able to acquire it. If anyone does have the raw text file to this novel, I'd love to be able to access it and read it. I hope this request didn't come off as rude or go against this thread's policies.

This translates to: "(Older) Brother, don't just stubbornly stand there. When I make an opportunity for you like this, just pretend you can't win against your cute little sister and head back in! Stepping out of line in front of sister Hilise will only be detrimental to you brother."

Basically, Gabrielle kinda knows how to read the situation and know who to kiss up to (to a certain extent). She treats Hilise nicely because of Hilise's new position/power/authority, and knows it'll be thorny if her brother starts becoming an eyesore in front of Hilise. So, she tries to sort of make a situation/opportunity where her brother can gracefully/peacefully slip out of this icy interaction. That's why she tells him to just pretend to look over the situation using the pretext that "oh boy, I just can't win against my cute little sister Gabrielle's words" and flee the scene.

11. Zaktheblack

Zaktheblack New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any website i can read the novel from??

12. AzuraValle

AzuraValle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    A kind thank you to @leyeh2 girl for using her own tickets and to share the chapters of the novel.

I hope this chapter makes sense, it's my first time mtling but I've got to say, I now have a new found respect to all those you do mtl as its very time consuming and a lot more effort than expected.

The wind blew from the window and the curtains shook.
    "Just here......."
    The sound of the side where the hem of a thousand passes through, and the colorless and odorless voice left a remnant in the air.
    "There are still a lot of stars left, I think."
    It was difficult to grasp the meaning.
    But Hillis seemed unwilling to speak to Axion further, and Axion did not repeat the question to her.
    Axion knew everything about what was outside today.
    Of course, I didn't want to pursue Hillis because of it.
    But even if I looked into her face like this, I couldn't see anything projected from her, so I felt my heart shatter.
    Even if they were together in the same space, Hillis was far away. But Axion, as always, moved his mouth and smiled.

"Yeah, you were looking at the night sky."
    He picked up the gown that spanned the chair and approached Hillis.
    And he gave what he held in his hand across Hillis ' shoulder.
    Hillis stared at the moonlit young Axion's face, wondering what he was thinking.
    And the next moment, after a long time, Hillis ' hand touched Axion first.
    As soon as he reached for the warmth of his chilled skin, Axion flinched and shivered.
    Hillis touched Axion's face with a still unemotional face.
    A hand from his eyes slipped past his snake to his mouth. It was a strange touch that seemed to confirm something, or to patter memories.
    Then Hillis dropped his hand completely down.
    "Come here."

This time, a warm body temperature held Axion's hand.
    Paat!
    When I closed my eyes, what I saw was a scented garden with soft grass.
    "This is it......."
    Axion soon noticed that this place was sponsored by Berzet.
    The appearance that seemed to be in the middle of nowhere was planted with new flowers with buds everywhere.
    Fireflies that were floating in the air spread a soft light.
    Axion stared into the face in front of him, not knowing why Hillis had brought him here.
    "There was something to see in Berget. I don't feel the aura of other artifacts here."
    Hillis also faced Axion.
    Hillis tilted his head without explanation. Then he also made a speech that was difficult to understand the context.
    "Something else. I don't have flowers."
    Wha-ahhhhhhh!
    The next moment, the buds of the flowers around him opened wide.
    As time quickly wound down, flowers bloomed everywhere. The house was filled with the scent of flowers from the scent of Hillis's ability to spread through the garden.
    Axion breathed without sound.
    Hillis kept an eye on Axion's face in full bloom.
    And then he said, ' This is not the case.'
    I made a small speech that I didn't know would mean, and then I moved to the place again.
    Shoot, oh, iron.......
    This time, the sound of waves was the first to stimulate hearing.
    "That's where I found it today."
    Axion and Hillis came to the sea, where sleep glittered in the moonlight.
    "You and I weren't looking for this place."
    "I don't know," Hillis said in a dry voice, sweeping his hair in the sea breeze with one hand.
    "If it had been me before, I thought I would have liked it quite a bit."
    Until a while ago, it was clear that Hillis and Axion and the two were searching for the most scenic sea.
    But even so, Hillis's eyes and tone were still so sterile that he came here for Axion.
    Axion could not understand what Hillis's actions meant, so he could not easily open his speech.
    Hillis also looked at Axion's face and tilted his head.
    "Not here, either."
    The next order was the king's Palace.
    They descended to the terrace where the two met on the day of Hillis's succession.
    "Hillis....."
    "Do it like when you find your way in the forest of the four seasons."
    "What?"
    Hillis demanded of Axion, who finally opened his mouth.
    Axion was silent for a moment, and Hillis followed as he wanted.
    "Oh."
    And the next moment, at the sight of the retina, he uttered a low sound without knowing.
    It was like a feast of dazzling starlight.
    The traces of Lee in the king's palace were shining brightly in the darkness next to them like golden skeins.
    There were similar signs when he tried to find a way out of the forest of the Four seasons, but the sight he was seeing now was unparalleled and overwhelming.

"I like it."
    Hillis, who confirmed Axion's reaction, leaned forward.
    Atura Axion, who seemed to have achieved his purpose, looked down and faced Hillis again.
    For him, Hillis demanded as calmly as ever.
    "Then laugh."
    Of course, Axion stopped for a moment at that unexpected word.
    "Laugh?"

Axion did it or not, Hillis said again.
    "Yeah. Laugh like you used to."
    "Like I used to?"
    When he heard the answer that returned to the suspicious side, Axion shut his mouth.
    "Do not force yourself like before, and laugh more like a real one."
    For some reason, it reminded me of the memory when Axion begged Hillis to laugh at least once because it's good.
    Of course, the desperate feeling that Axion had at that time was not felt in the current Hillis.
    It was natural.
    Now in front of Axion's eyes, she was Hillis, who no longer loved him.
    "If you laugh, I wonder if you feel the same way then."
    Axion listened to Hillis and recalled the days that had passed.

He was forced to laugh?
    '......I did that?'
    Come to think of it, I couldn't remember how he laughed in the past.
    Before retrieving the memories of previous lives. It wasn't long after I started staying in Inoaden like now. Furthermore, when I just met Hillis, who started this life.
    Axion reminded me of past memories.
    I wanted to do whatever Hillis wanted. That could do anything.
    Even now, she will laugh because she told me to laugh. It wasn't that difficult either.
    But it was weird.
    Obviously, he was trying to smile at Hillis, but he didn't know why his firm mouth would move a little.
    Instead, my heart, which had been rubbed for a long time, twitched.
    Something rose from the depths of his heart and hit his neck.
    Flick.......
    And finally, what I had seen brightly inside fell out of a drop and fell down.
    Seeing it, Hillis held his breath.
    "......I told you to laugh, I didn't ask you to cry."
    It was only after hearing that quiet voice that Axion realized that he was in tears.

At first I couldn't believe it.
    Axion's tears were not only for Hillis, but also for Axion himself.
    However, as if water was pouring from the broken bank, the emotions that had only been boiling in the past began to burst out helplessly as if they had been waiting from then on.
    He could no longer hide himself from Hillis and from himself.
    "Tea, lari..."

Finally, a repressed voice came out of Axion's mouth, as if he had been strangled.
    "Kill me with that hand, Hillis."
    It was a new and spoken word that he didn't even recognize, so it was his sincerity that was more raw than ever.
    Every day was like a sharp blade to him.
    Rather, it wouldn't be as painful as this if it was thrown alive in a hellfire.
    The time flowing without delay for a moment strangled him every second, every minute.
    When I opened my eyes in the morning, it seemed that Hillis would have completely disappeared from this world without a trace.
    He couldn't tell Hillis, but today Axion was afraid and nervous that she, who had left Inoaden, would not return to him forever.

For Hillis, who no longer loves Axion, there was no reason to give her the last time to him.
    Axion was happy to see Hillis alive and breathing in front of him, even though he had little time left. But it was painful enough to want to die that much.
    Now it was more like hell every day than before.
    It was painful to face the eyes of Hillis, who had no traces of the past.
    In front of Hillis, who said he didn't want or love him anymore, Axion crumbled like dust.
    Healys watched Axion, who had collapsed completely in front of her for the first time.
    Then Hillis' lips wide open.
    ".....That's weird."
    A very faint whisper leaked out of it.
    "Strange....."
    It was a voice that was difficult to find out about the meaning of those words and the feelings behind them. At the end of that, Hillis shut her mouth again.
    The wind blew past the night sky, causing my hair to flutter. In the meantime, the face of Hillis was covered up and reappeared a few times over and over again.
    Meanwhile, her eyes quietly contained Axion's tears.
    Finally, Hillis' steps took off. The hand protruding forward touched the transparent teardrops that I had been looking at so far.
    Subsequently, Hillis' lips slowly opened.
    "I'll give you a present."
    A quiet, whispering voice settled in the silence of the night.
    "I don't feel the same feelings as before, but I don't think I really want to see you like this."
    Hillis' hands wrap around Axion's face.
    "So Axion."
    The moment his gaze was tight from the front, Hillis whispered in a steady voice.
    "forget."
    Axion's eyes trembled.
    Gradually, ripples began to appear in his eyes.

Hillis turned to Axion and whispered again.
    "Erase everything that hurts you."

Scarlet Feather, Sadri, aom and 28 others like this.
  13. Rika77

Rika77 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    EDIT: I thought this was the end of the 5th life but it isn't, she is still alive .It is the second time that I thought she died in Axion's arms in this life:sushi_peak:.Though her being alive isn't something to be happy about as the author is just going to torture her a little more:blobwoah:

Some details might be off due to MTL...

• After returning from a meeting of the 4 heads, Axion goes to visit Hilse in her room but is told that she in the garden. The butler informs him that Christian has come to visit.He is annoyed since they had just met in the meeting. Christian had probably followed him to the Bergett's mansion.

• Axion asks Christian to wait for him in the parlour. That is when they see Hilse, on her wheelchair, coming out of the garden. Before Axion can say anything, Christian calls out to her. After finding out that she in the Bergett territory he had often requested to meet her but Axion had always refused being worried about Hilse's health. Axion had heard that Christian was Gabrielle's fiance and his attitude towards Hilse seems to indicate that they had a close relationship. Axion wants to wait and see how Hilse would react on meeting him. If they had a good relation, then he won't have any reason to block his visits.

•Christian approaches Hilse . This is the first time Hilse is seeing him like this after a long while, since she actively avoided him after the second Life. She wants to run away. She can hear Christian calling her pathetic.

•Christian asks whether she is comfortable with the Bergetts. He tells her that she is welcome to stay with him but he won't force her to do so. His voice is filled with affection but his eyes aren't.It is similar to how he wooed her in the past.

•Hilse's heart flutters but she knows that it isn't because she has emotions for him since all her feelings for him have been drowned out by all that she has gone through later. She feels like an idiot for having to still suffer from the scars of past experiences that have been erased for others.

•Hilse tells him that she doesn't need his help. Christian is surprised as this wasn't the answer he was expecting.She tells him to not to pretend to know her again as she doesn't know him. Her hands are trembling but she keeps looking straight at him, feeling a sense of freedom..

•Christian apologises thinking that Hilse is still sensitive due to her trauma. Axion asks the butler to show Christian out. Christian feels strange and frowns as he sees Axion pushing Hilse's wheelchair.

•Hilse is back in the garden.She is scared of meeting Christian again because she doesn't want to remember the horrible memories of her past.She is also afraid that she will fall back into the darkness if she met him. However she thinks that she is more calm than expected. She no longer picks at her wounds and doesn't vomit everything that she eats. This is all due to Axion and Violetta.

•She wants to gives Violetta flowers and has been picking flowers in the garden, but Violetta doesn't come to visit that day. Hilse seeks out Axion for the first time. She thinks that he would be too busy to meet her but he arrives within an hour.

•Axion thinks that something must have happened between Christian and Hilse. So she must be curious about his visit. Feeling subdued he asks whether she wants to know what they talked about but Hilse says no.

•Diego's trial has been set for the end of the month. Hilse wants to be there. Axion wants to stop her but doesn't. He is in awe of her will.

•Hilse tells Axion that she had picked flowers from the garden.She apologises saying that even though the maids said it was alright to do so, she should have still asked for his permission. He says that she can pick all the flowers if she wants to. She looks up at him and for a moment they keep staring at each other without saying anything. She hands him the flowers and he thanks her, saying that he is happy.

•Xenon tells Axion that the trial is not going in their favour. Diego claims that the Calicias are responsible for the Inoadens losing their reputation and for Hilse almost turning into a monster.He says that he didn't know the side effects of the blood. All families ought to deal with their personal problems themselves so the other families have a lukewarm reaction to everything that is going on. Along with that it is commonsense to believe that you won't make your own daughter suffer if you had known the side effects of the crystals ( according to their logic it is okay to force your daughter to drink regular normal blood, not to forget mutilating your own child's body:blobconfused:.....and shouldn't the trial be on their favour since out of the remaining three main families, 2 of them are definitely not on Diego's side)

•Xenon says that it's likely that Diego will be released pretty soon and even though it sounds cruel, on the surface the only thing Diego ever did was to try transfer power to his son .Axion is very angry and says that he won't let that happen. They talk about the 4 families having bigger problems then the Inoadens right now, because of which they aren't taking the matter seriously

•Violetta finally comes to visit. Hilse notes that there is something wrong with her expression. Violetta finally tells her that the Calicia are responsible for all that she went through. She talks about Margot, the tears and blood and about the experiments.She tells Hilse that she had actually forgotten about her asking for help for a year. Violetta and Axion has discovered about Hilse being kept hidden while investigating into the Inoaden family.

•Hilse realises she was sacrificed in the Calicia family's internal struggle and that Violetta only kept visiting her out of guilt. Hilse thought they were friends but Violetta was just paying a price to her victim. She doesn't know whether she should be angry or resent Violetta. She is suddenly reminded of how compassionate Christian was. She thinks that Axion, just like Violetta only feels sympathy for her. She feels miserable but suddenly a feeling of relief washes over her. She realises that she was acting stupid again by relying on others.

•Hilse was felling shy when she was picking flowers in the garden but now she is ashamed of acting like an idiot. She wanted to be Violetta's friend but now also wants to resent her.she cries and is glad Violetta cannot see her face at that moment. She tells her that she doesn't have to apologise as she still ended up helping her.

•its nighttime. Hilse in the garden. Axion says that she should wear warmer clothes.She tells him that it is alright. Axion thinks that something has changed after Violetta's visit a few days ago, Hilse is more distant than before. He drapes his jacket over her and she immediately moves to remove it. While doing so she ends up touching his hand and flinches. She thinks that Axion will move his hand away but he grabs her hand instead. She tells him not to pity her but he answers that he has never done so.

•Axion kneels infront to of her. He says that he just wants to see her not cry anymore and smile, and that he doesn't get such a feeling with anyone else. Axion can still not define what he is feeling but knows that he cannot rush or put pressure on Hilse.

•Hilse feels like time has stopped for a moment. Without saying anything she moves her fingers to grasp Axion's hand too.This was the first and the last time she forgot all her fears ,so she remembers this moment fondly.

• It's the day of the trial. The Bergett party is waiting in the waiting room. Axion tells Hilse that she can can leave any time she wants to. Hilse is afraid but she knows that if she turns back now she will never have the courage to face Diego again. Axion tells her that not many people will be in the trial due to the issue of the mutants. She is confused( as she doesn't know about them) but he says that she doesn't need to know about them right now.

•Suddenly one of the men working for Suleiman appears in a vortex. He is extremely injured and says something about Suleiman ( I didn't get it, but I guess Suleiman is injured too). Axion rushes out after asking the others to take care of the situation here. Hilse inquires about the conditionof the injured guy but everyone tries to pacify her and says that the situation will soon be under control as all the family heads are outside.

•A sudden force wave is felt and Hilse realises who has come. Diego arrives in a storm of flowers. The Bergetts are all surprised since he was supposed to be imprisoned. Hilse has goosebumps as he calls out her name. The Bergetts immediately stand infront of Hilse. Diego starts attacking indiscriminately. He was not originally that powerful but now he seems to to be overwhelmingly strong.

•Hilse keeps watching blankly as people die all around her. She can only hear them yelling and screaming. Soon, before she can even realise what happened, the only people left in the room are her and Diego.Diego, covered in blood approaches her. She falls off her wheelchair. She doesn't know whether it was because she was trying to lean away from him or because he struck her or both.

•Diego strangles her and lifts her up. She tries to attack him but her weakened powers don't reach him.He keeps hitting her and muttering like a madman that she is responsible for everything and that he and Ricardo and the Inoadens are in this situation because of her. Her visions blurs as he strangles her.

•Suddenly a very strong force throws Diego away from Hilse. In her blurred vision Hilse can still see blood splattering around her ( though it's not confirmed whether he is dead or not).Hilse falls to the ground . She can feel someone touching her. The room is very noisy now but she cannot make out anythingShe cries as she struggles to breathe.

•Hilse keeps asking nonsensical questions in her heart. She can't understand why this is happening to her. She never expected her father to repent but how can someone do what he did. The last thing she feels before losing consciousness is someone wrapping their arms around her.

Last edited: May 10, 2021
  14. Volublekoala965

Volublekoala965 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Seriously! I have never EVER seen a trash like Diego! Even Claude from WMMAP (of LP tl of course) was many times better than this piece of shit! He claims that he loved Hillise’s mother, and that he hates her for being the cause of her death (what a great reason to hate someone. *rolls eye*). But still brings a new woman because she looks like his dead wife, treats the daughter who isn’t even his with more care and love than his daughter ever received. I can already imagine his dead wife rolling on her grave, cursing him. And even experiments on her because he for f*cking sake couldn’t accept that the ‘daughter’ he loathed so much (and who loved him with all her heart) awakened the bloodline’s power!! And STILL has the audacity to act as if everything was Hillise’s fault! What crime did she even commit to deserve such trash family?! Seriously, I’m doubting what kind of taste in men Hillise’s mother had to choose such a piece of shit as her husband. Was she that wrong to be born? Isn’t it practically your fault by making the ‘woman you loved’ pregnant? She dies, it’s YOUR FRICKING FAULT! Not the innocent child whose only ever crime was to be born! In the end, he is trash! Son of a b*tch (I apologize to all the dog breeds, that is an insult to the entire dog race, he’s much more trash). He’s an unrecyclable piece of fricking whatever thing that can withstand such a trash! (At this point, I don’t know what I’m saying myself, that’s how much that piece of shit angers me!). And don’t get me started with her equally trashy ‘brother’! I have many insults to throw, but I’m afraid the post will get too long. Tsk. I would have killed them myself if I had transmigrated into this story (after I become strong enough of course).

15. Lucy_

Lucy_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I do really from the bottom of heart want Diego to be tortured in hell till the point he wish for death

Free Ocean, cjburaira, tk_10 and 8 others like this.
  16. Gothita

Gothita Alive...

Reading List:
    Link
    Dang it! The author is a boarder level Sadist[​IMG]
    Ma poor Girl[​IMG]

_Melissa_, Bella94, onnagiri and 17 others like this.
  17. leyeh2 girl

leyeh2 girl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't have the raw .txt. i just sign up on kakao page using 2-3 email address (so I can get more free ticket.hahaha), screenshot every page of the chapter, then translate using g***** translate from that images. It takes sooooo much effort and time, especially if U don't understand Korean at all (and English isn't your first language) :cry:

Thank you so much :aww::aww::aww:

I have side story 7 (May 7th) and 10 (today) if someone willing to help :)

KriFiLinah, Dizmen and Rika77 like this.
  18. Veille

Veille Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

So, the poor girl is just surrounded with shitty people. From the beginning, Violeta seem sus to me.

Ecstasy, Jodie Akai and Boopbup like this.