LCD Possessing Nothing

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by jacobpaige, Jun 25, 2017.

1. AzureEmpR

AzureEmpR Your Typical Bored Student

Reading List:
    Link
    Hm, this novel is pretty good so far, since it’s a little different from your average plot line. I’ve just read up to about chapter 200 and all I can say is I kind of feel sympathy for Lee Sungmin after his two companions departed to different worlds, well one is probably never coming back

2. Nefasdetestasti

Nefasdetestasti ❄️Wɪɴᴛᴇʀ's Sᴏɴɢ❄️ ||| [Schrödinger Pantsu]

Reading List:
    Link
    Damn, I love this kind of convo.
    This is why I'm still reading this novel even tho its sometimes cringy.

3. tornberry

tornberry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    wtf is wrong with the translations at c80 onwards? it makes absolutely no sense... i hope i can perservere until betterdays translations

4. c0debreaker6

c0debreaker6 A MANLY Leecher

Reading List:
    Link
    The previous translators were not that good compared to betterdays. They also usually first release unedited chapters before updating it with an edited version, so expect to read the unedited version since aggregator sites take the first release and not updating it with a new one.

anonnovelupdates and tornberry like this.
  5. tornberry

tornberry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, I'm at c85 now and turns out its just c80 that is full of gibberish nonsense while c81 to 84 are barely readable. I do hope it gets better though, since it will be awhile until betterdays translations' translated chapters. And yeah you are right that I have to read it on aggregators because most of the TLers websites are dead. But Chamber's translations were by far the best up until now.

on a side note browsing this thread leads me into the translation drama that happened quite some time ago and I actually spent an hour reading those threads instead of continuing to read this novel.....

6. c0debreaker6

c0debreaker6 A MANLY Leecher

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahhh that drama. Yeah, that's the reason why the translation picked up a snail pace. There's some translators not being payed by the site owner so they decided to take their translations out of the site. Though because of their contracts they can't really take their works out of that site since it became the intellectual property of that site.
    It's a common problem in translation sites so I'm not really that surprised. A similar thing happened with Chamber too with KobatoChan, so that's why he left that group.

anonnovelupdates and tornberry like this.
  7. soulwarfare

soulwarfare Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank You, I consider this a huge win :)

8. revenant suko

revenant suko New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How does it end? where do i read the ending