LCD I Came Back And Conquered It All

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by jacobpaige, Mar 1, 2021.

1. userunfriendly

userunfriendly A Wild Userunfriendly Appears!

Reading List:
    Link
    132: Um...wut?! Is he planning to eat tones of the construction material and poop a fortress?!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: There are some things you don’t want to learn how to to. It sounds like he wanted to replicate the fortress laser cannons. That makes way more sense. :D

133: The truth being if you don’t climb the tower, the earth will be destroyed. If you climb the tower, and don’t go forward to the main quest, the earth will be destroyed. China would sh!t themselves. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Literally. :rolleyes:

And why didn’t the MC learn the mana patterns for the cannon of light? If you could take an man-made artifact that could produce a crew served multi barrel laser cannon into an A class dungeon, your survival rated is better! :p

134: Yeah, he can use swords like that sword guy, and throw spells like Hibiki. He also probably has more mana than the external battery. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

You know, I think that at the end, his current incarnation will become spiderfood. But eventually, his mission will be completed. :(:(:(

Last edited: May 2, 2021
  2. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nah, his current incarnation has far too much plot armor for that to happen.

userunfriendly likes this.
  3. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    "Suspend the coming of your death" feels an awful lot like being trapped in a single moment of time, or in state just shy of death.

That aside, I wonder if this orb will return with him if he regresses again. Not that he will, but still.

Now I'm wondering if the MC himself is the God of Spirit.Though, if that were the case, I'm not sure why he would have built the 25th floor.

Why would Mute protect them from a sonic attack?

I wonder if its the sword's original body.

4. userunfriendly

Reading List:
    Link
    What I’m thinking is that it was the Gods that shattered the empire...the counter stroke of the empire enfeebled the Gods, and ended the age of mythology.

Mute as in “turn the volume to mute, I’m on the phone!”. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

5. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    That would require the gods to have been exiled in the future too though, which wouldn't make much sense.

Mute makes it so that you can't make sound though, even when talking about phones. You can still hear perfectly fine even with the mute option on.

6. userunfriendly

Reading List:
    Link
    Translator error? Hmm,.:p

7. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder if the sword's puppet's kills count as the MC's for the purposes of charging that orb and/or System contribution calculations.

lol. I'd be more upset by the 77th floor's boss basically defeating itself if there had ever been any doubt about how easy the floor would have been even without that ;)

That aside, I wonder how long it'll take the egg at the top of the Tower to hatch once they've secured it.

8. userunfriendly

Reading List:
    Link
    Could it be that the MC is the lost god of magic? Certainly he fits the description...never forgetting any spell he sees. :eek: Almost infinite mana. o_O

9. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    The God of Magic isn't lost though? Its the spider thing that gave him the three scars. Or do you mean the God of Spirits?

10. Prion

Prion Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The lost god is the spirit god, but I also had the thought that he is involved in this in some way. The thing is I don´t think we know anything about what spirit represents in this story. And you got that with the infinite mana wrong. He can infinitively expand his mana capacity over time, but that is a trait of his current body and not his soul.

11. userunfriendly

Reading List:
    Link
    No, I’m thinking that he himself is that spider. :eek::eek: Given the kind of endings that some Korean novels have, like Emperor of Solo Play, and Seoul Station Necromancer, this might be in fact a closed loop. The MC was the force that destroyed the empire, once he realized that the empire is corrupt beyond saving. :eek:

12. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I have to pretend that the lich's name is Rich, and that this isn't a major translation blunder made by someone who wasn't really paying attention to what they were translating.

Why did he need to charge into melee range? His most powerful attacks are all ranged, and he's more than capable of finding his target from right where he and his team were standing.

13. userunfriendly

Reading List:
    Link
    Dimensional chicken. :p

14. FHandsome

FHandsome Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm, so it seems author hate China huh, suprise is not Japan considering this is Korea novel.

15. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Wasn't there supposed to be some sort of major change in the world after the fiftieth floor was cleared? Wouldn't people already know that they had made it at least that far?

How can Mercadius be untraceable? Didn't the MC make a deal with the System to always know its location so long as it was on Earth?

Considering that they'd been negotiating behind the scenes for a while now, China's refusal should have been easily predicted. Why wouldn't the MC have already taken action to deal with them? Sure, executing their leadership wouldn't be a good idea (for political reasons), but there are other options available, especially since this could actually have been predicted even before he started to climb the Tower, which would have given him quite a lot of time to set something up.
    It would be more accurate to say that they hate the Chinese government, which is a fairly common sentiment globally, but especially in Asia and various parts of China.

16. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder if they'll counter-invade and wipe out a city or two to send a message, or just close the dungeon.

17. userunfriendly

Reading List:
    Link
    They’re probably gonna send the Tactical Fortress to Beijing, to make threats, and drop a nuke into the dungeon. :eek::D:p

18. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Why bother sending a nuke? A single x4 spell from Hibiki is likely more deadly, on top of being both faster and free from any need for diplomacy or politics (since Korea isn't a nuclear power). Though targeting it would likely be a chore if she doesn't actually step through the gate. Of course, if they reanimate a few Orgatu as a distraction, then there's no reason she couldn't step through long enough to properly aim.

Still, I doubt there's many Orgatu in there anyway. They'd have no reason to stick around as it would only slow down the speed of the invasion. Which makes assaulting the dungeon itself something of a waste of resources. Well, unless they need to clear it again in order to close it.

19. Concernedcitizen

Concernedcitizen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wasnt the fortress builder's seal removed after they finished the tutorial? It would be fun to threatened China with 10 floating islands. Haha

20. userunfriendly

Reading List:
    Link
    Even one is a significant threat...:eek::eek::eek: