Spoiler Favored By The Villain/ 먼치킨들의 총애를 받고 있습니다

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Spoiling Queen, Mar 30, 2021.

1. Toasty_Minzy

Toasty_Minzy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Man her "siblings" are really pissing me off with how selfish they're being. Does anyone know if they ever come to their senses and actually let her have her own autonomy?

LokaLari and jkumi7 like this.
  2. Manhwalover356

Manhwalover356 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler pls

3. Aniki212

Aniki212 Newbie

Reading List:
    Link
    Have you solved this problem? I too cannot open the site

4. dubidee

dubidee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i can't open the site too. anyone know why??

5. Blue Amethyst

Blue Amethyst Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    it came back!!

6. Daren2012

Daren2012 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In the case of lunarletter site i used wifi instead of mobile data and it worked, sometimes it needs VPN though:hmm:

Aniki212 likes this.
  7. Aniki212

Aniki212 Newbie

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah, thank you.
    It still not working even using wifi.. it does when using vpn tho. now im just scared if the vpn is malicious for my phone.

8. Daren2012

Daren2012 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just use those with high installation number on google play:hmm:

Aniki212 likes this.
  9. LaMuerte

LaMuerte Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilerssss please:blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

10. thatshou

thatshou Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So I've read the novel till the latest chapters of the English version which is 100+ and last time I checked it's still on going. (250+)

She was bedridden for 2 weeks and only 2 attendants where looking out for her Sheila and Pel. She woke up and dreamt of the same scenes for the last two weeks. Which is about a novel where the Kraiden siblings fight for the succession. Currently there are 36-38 successors. MC is the 15th Princess, anyway those siblings mostly kill or massacre each other or the other successors. And most of the successors are adopted as long as they make a certain stone glow they'll be royalty, sorry for my bad explanation. It was only briefly explain. But roughly their are true Kraiden or direct bloodline.

Anyway MC knew at the novel she died after the fight for the succession and when that happens a disaster came, it was a dragon for revenge (ML). MC doesn't want anything to do with anyone and just wanted to escape until her adulthood.

Mc's hair is white/grey with green eyes. She also have a very little power.

ML's name is Pel her current servant. But in reality his the last prince of Roycal Kingdom which the Kraiden Kingdom destroyed (MC's Kingdom name is Kraiden)

Btw, MC knows his true identity and everything about him.

Servant Name: Pel (Blonde hair, gold/yellow eyes)
    Prince Name: Farrid/Perrid (Darkred hair, gold/yellow eyes)

Anyway MC gets the attention of her siblings and basically they want her attention.

Fairy tree is where the siblings or the whole Kraiden successors get their power, if they hold something similar to it they get stronger powers.

Basically MC smells like the fairy tree and the siblings find her calming/tempting. Also they like her attitude. Still unknown about the smell or her relation to the fairy tree..

The first sibling she met was Siaphyl Bear Kraiden, the youngest 18th prince who was loved by all. As a son of the current emperor, he possessed a brilliant mind and wielded exceptional skills, and a year ago, at only thirteen years of age, he was bestowed the name ‘Kraiden.’ Also his two-face he acts like a cute younger brother to all of the candidate successors but his actually cunning/sly.

He felt something from his surroundings (moment MC woke up) he got the chills and got curious. Basically he search for the feeling/smell and ended up finding MC. Also he wanted her only for himself and didn't want any other Kraiden to see her. Also she refused his affection that intrigues him more.

Third Prince, Lidan Serger Kraiden. He was describe as a playboy or mischievous type. He was sleeping at the library when he notices the MCs footsteps got curious of her, then followed her. When she got curious why her place smelled like a fairy tree he ask her multiple times if she secretly planted a fairy tree in her palace where she deny and said that it doesn't survive outside the forest. He realizes that it was her that smelled like the fairy tree and later sticks to her and always get fight/squabble with Siaphyl.

Idk what's up with the smell

2nd Princess Elizabeth Seine Kraiden. Embolding apparent elegance from the name, she was one of the next emperor candidates, who were rare even within Kariden.

She notices that Siapyhl rarely visit her that made her curious of what his doing and after a while heard the news that Siaphyl, Lidan with the 15th princess (MC) has seen together that screams an odd pair. She gets curious, invited MC for tea but got refused and she got furious because it was once in a lifetime invitation from her. She fell for MCs smell/personality.

2nd Princess is Tsundere btw.

3rd Princess Merril Cheux Kraiden. Her hair, reminiscent of the blue skies and its length. she basically got interested with MC coz their were 3 people surrounding her (basically Siapyhl, Lidan, Elizabeth) or coz he drew the attention of this three people.

She gets to like her after threatening (?) her and agrees she's good to be around. She's a swords woman, she offered to teach her but she refuses but laters ask her to train her.

1st Prince Cassian Robel Kraiden, he hears about MC and other siblings and he doesn't like MC. He doesn't want to be enchanted by MC. (He feels likes his being dominated, idk (?)

They met because of his pet crow who found MC reading a book in her secret place but after he got his crow he left her not wanting to do anything with her.

if ya haven't read ML gave the MC a whistle horned necklace that he can only hear. ML and MC had always attended a festival together at night and that year also they both agreed on attending but while walking around MC got separated from ML. Then when she thought she saw him it ended a thief and stole her necklace. MTL was quite confusing but ML ended up seeing MC and saw her nape had a slight cut. ML was extremely mad/furious he literally wanted to murder whoever did that to MC. Also MC cried so hard about the necklace coz the ML said it was his late mother keepsake.
    When they retrieve the necklace there was a lotta conflict because of the Kraiden siblings coming into the picture. ML suddenly confesses that confused MC. After that ML started to avoid her. MC was absent-minded while training with Merril and confides with her problems without mentioning the name. Later she decided to talk with ML. ML and MC had an argument about their bloodline (how MC didn't want to be a Kraiden or have the bloodline, apparently having the power of it makes them related to the bloodline of Kraiden) and so on. Then said to talk in the morning when they feel calmer. MC was waiting in front of ML room. Then they went for a walk outside, MC spilled everything that she knew about ML and ML is shocked. She said she wanted him to stay by his side and his nice/kind where he refutes and saying he might hurt her where she believes he can't coz he cares for her. MC threatens ML to stay by her side or she's spill his secrets. (She was just kiddin tho) anyway they reconcile and MC fell asleep in MLs shoulder..

(I actually didn't get it at this part, I think MC is still figuring out her feelings whether it was love coz she never verbally said "I like you" to the ML)

Last edited: Sep 2, 2021
    Sorabito, geckin, Chorkie and 19 others like this.
  11. rayofsunshine

rayofsunshine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah I just read up until this part yesterday. But
    she did not give him a clear answer, did she? Like she wanted to be friends first and then more or?I'm also very confused about when Fel started falling for Velisia and what in her that he fell for. I felt it happened very sudden.

I was very impatient so I bought the newest chapter on ridi, it's not the last chapter I think since the novel isn't finished. I MTLed it and I have not read other chapters between 100 and 220 so please take this with a grain of salt.
    • It seems that Fel (aka Ferrid or Ferid) rebuilt his fallen kingdom Roikal.
    • His mother, Rihirsha, did something bad (I think she betrayed the kingdom which led to its downfall) so Fel imprisoned her.
    • Then it's the epilogue.
    • Fel promised Levisia something and he woke her up to go see sunrise with him.
    • It mentioned how Pel and Levisia attracted a lot of attention now since he was the one who rebuilt his fallen Roikal kingdom and she was the descendant of the Fairy King.
    • Fel proposed to Levisia, asking her to be his empress. She agreed and said "I love you" to Fel :blobangel:

Micus, Sorabito, geckin and 17 others like this.
  12. Manhwalover356

Manhwalover356 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is the story compeleted?

13. rayofsunshine

rayofsunshine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nah ridi says it’s unfinished

14. Blue Amethyst

Blue Amethyst Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm confused about what's happening in chapter 119. Can someone explain to me what's happening because I'm genuinely confused? Are they mad because they wish to be recognised as a Royal - although they are as they said they reacted to the stone- or is it because they're not noticed by the main royal family?

LokaLari likes this.
  15. luanara

luanara Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there mtl for the last chapter?

16. rosieee

rosieee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  17. KarmaEvernyght

KarmaEvernyght Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay, so this is a list of things based on what I got from reading this story so far. I may have missed some points. (But I hope it helps):
    1. So for reading...You guys can read up to chapter 161 (as of typing this) on Zinnovel. com (Though I will admit some chapters seem shorter than others, so it may be less than that, as in ch 161 is ending at the point where I assume our ML, Pel aka Prince Farid Roycal, is about to tell our MC that he has decided to leave our MC to fulfill his one of his desires...(knocking the boots) taking over his ruined kingdom...(and then knocking the boots of our MC) after he kissed her twice in the previous chapter).
    2. The princesses and princes are separated by blood, those who were born with the blood of the royal family and the power of the fairy king, and the rest are those who had a reaction to the fairy stone and were adopted by the current King (The uncle of those who is of royal blood) there is 36 in total children under the royal family. The fairy stone is a *rock that the royal family had sent into town to see which children have abilities and are adopted and have to go through trials and tests to maintain their position/status or to go up in position as stated that the ninth(?) prince had done to one of the members previously and the person who was previously in that position had left the family.
    3. In chapter 119 where the other group of unnamed princes and princesses are talking about our MC behind her back, basically they're jealous...well...the ninth(?) prince is really. But they're mainly confused about how our MC gained the attention of the 6 stars (Who's position is basically the *Idols* of this world.) seeing as they didn't even know who she was in the earlier chapters where they went up to our MC when she was going to meet with the second princess at her palace.
    4. This is only an assumption, but our dear MC might be related to the Fairy King through her mother (They don't talk about the dad so I can only assume its the mom) but based on how the story is going so far that's where I think it's going. It would explain why she's attracting the main royal family members who say she smells like the fairy tree and soothes them, why the fairy trees responded to her, and why she's able to help those who seem to be affected by the fair trees dying out and becoming sick.

18. KindapitiedMielle

KindapitiedMielle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i was thinking to pick up this series, and so I feel like I have a duty to inform you all that the series is written in... first person?
    the translation thus far has been written in third person, so I was confused and had it checked, and sure enough, it's all written in first person. so if in the future you see a pov change, please know that it is just changing back to the original one.

berilyum and luliibunny like this.