Spoiler Crows Like Shiny Things

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rin.rinaaa, Jan 11, 2021.

1. kjpo34

kjpo34 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Agreed

2. Liliss

Liliss Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why did she lie?! It was so heartbreaking!!! And frustrating!!!
    what’s gonna happen to her now?!
    By the way, Is there going to be another good men trying to catch her now that the ml is mad at her?!

Creolenerd likes this.
  3. FeliceSasha23

FeliceSasha23 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wish the MC got happy ending with other male beside ML

arlovebird, DOHere and Boopbup like this.
  4. Liliss

Liliss Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Seems her ending is with ml at the end...
    I wonder if any other interesting possibilities come to the picture

5. Missy2894

Missy2894 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Because all she learn is how to wield a sword and deal with enemies, she doesn't learn how to deal with this kind of trashy ML because she is busy saving the empire

JoAnna, shashasha, arlovebird and 6 others like this.
  6. Missy2894

Missy2894 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read the chapters translated by free webtoon site and nah, this is not my type of romance, even, i think this is stupid idea
    I don't know why there are many author making this kind of romance, esp Chinese novel, i am surprise to find that this one is actually Korean novel
    It could brainwash young innocent woman who did not yet learn about life and the fact that a man like ML is absolute trash!
    How could you give in so easily woman??
    I mean i can understand why she is like that, she is a woman who only knew how to fight but don't know how to deal with this kind of man, she is busy saving the empire and never learn about the real nature of a man
    I can understand where does that naive attitude come from
    But to say that i like this kind of story, big NO, author please don't promote a story where a trashy man meeting an "innocent" woman could turn him into a "good man" somehow, the reality is NEVER as beautiful as that
    Your story can brainwash those innocent teenager thinking that they can change a man with their naivety
    The painful reality is, they DON'T, those kind of thing will have almost 0% chance to happen in real life

JoAnna, arlovebird, Alev and 3 others like this.
  7. Leos_Tea_Party

Leos_Tea_Party Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  8. pansikoser

pansikoser Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This novels obvious cliche. Love at first sight

9. Gontzal0

Gontzal0 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please tell me that the prince is not the ML. After what happened in ch 17 of the manwha it is imposible for me to keep going if that prince is the ml.
    The guy could fight an army to save he rin the future, that i would still find him one of the most abhorrent ml that i ever saw in a story.
    I am used to reading sh1t, and that left me disgusted at that character.

arlovebird, Creolenerd and Boopbup like this.
  10. Mae Rogel 82

Mae Rogel 82 Call me Mae _ [Red step-siblings(Eldest)]

Reading List:
    Link
    Till 24 in manhwa there's no character development but it had a smut scene...when will the misunderstanding clear ?

11. nillihist

nillihist Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you for the spoilers! damn I just want to read spoilers and smut why are there people complaining here it's not that deep y'all I promise

lullabiee and ViviFreya like this.
  12. Mae Rogel 82

Reading List:
    Link
    well it's not people complaining...

arlovebird and lullabiee like this.
  13. i_am_here

i_am_here Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who is ML's real father? If it is NOT the Emperor, did the Empress cheat or was she raped?

arlovebird and Tt123 like this.
  14. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    It was a Duke(?) he was already introduced (forgot which chapter). Idk if the Empress was raped or she cheated, but the Duke got executed by the order of the Emperor not necessarily bc he and the Empress had an affair, but something about treason(?). Not too sure on this bc I did a quick mtl which was a long time ago so my memory isn’t clear.

augacutan likes this.
  15. i_am_here

Reading List:
    Link

I think he got executed for fuelling the "gossip" surrounding the ML's legitimacy which was damaging the Empress' reputation and implying the Emperor was a cuckold by jumping on the bandwagon when people said how much the child looked like the Duke by demanding the Emperor release the ML and Empress to him and publicly declaring he was the father.
    That is a form of "treason" because regardless if the rumors were true or not he was publicly undermining the integrity of the royal family by airing such things and possibly defaming the character of the Emperor's spouse if what he was saying was false.
    I find it interesting the Emperor repossessed his brother's lands and chose to give it all to the Empress.

Last edited: May 10, 2021
  16. rock.doll

rock.doll Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm also interested in who's ML's bio father. It caught my eyes from the firsts chapters that ML and the emperor and rest of siblings does not look alike. So I thought that maybe emperor had 2 empresses, 1st died giving birth to ML. But now I saw in the webtoon about the emperor brother, Grand Duke, and that ML is a copy of him. The webtoon did not say who's really ML father. The emperor recognizes ML as his son, and he does love ML as his real child. BUT ML look like the exact copy as the Grand Duke. It was not clear also if empress had an affair with the grand duke. So, it's very unclear. Oh, yeah, and after the 'treason' the emperor gave all grand duke lands to empress ..this is really interesting. :blobshh:

I feel like both brothers, emperor and grand duke, fell in love with the empress and for years tried to win her heart. I think that the GD won her heart at first (bc look at ML appearance) as he looks to be more emotional and kinda obsessive, but then the emperor is more stable in his emotions and maybe more rational so he's more of a long-runner.

BTW, ML was born 10 years after emperor and empress marriage ....10 YEARS?! And the the baby looks like the GD .... I mean, how come the empress was not dethorned?! Adding here that there were constant rumours of her supposed relations to the Grand Duke ...so how come she is still well respected? The emperor really loved his wife. Really interested to know more about the empress background ...who's her family or is she of royal bloodline of another country?

17. i_am_here

Reading List:
    Link
    I suspect the Duke's interest in the Empress wasn't reciprocated because if you see the flashback scene to the night she wore that purple gown, and the night the Emperor declares "when the rumors began" (it's why he calls that dress "unlucky" lol). If you pay close attention to the details when the Duke "embraces" the Empress as he catches her from falling. He actually set that up on purpose by stepping on her dress so she trips and if you look at the expression on her face when he catches her she doesn't look happy or even attracted to him.

18. Liliss

Liliss Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So crown prince is going crazy after breaking things off with her...
    he finally decided to go visit her only to get to see her dancing with another man ...
    The look on his face was priceless! Any spoilers on what will happen from 27-40?

dabby, Creolenerd, AmyAmiera and 5 others like this.
  19. Arayala

Arayala Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That look on ML's face in the last chapter. Serves him right. I still like him though.
    I actually really like 2ML here alot despite we know nothing about him. Other than he is pretty on par with her in skills. First time I've like a 2ML.

arlovebird, augacutan, Liliss and 2 others like this.
  20. Mae Rogel 82

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope the 2nd ML is not using her!