Spoiler I Became the Male Lead’s Step Mother/남주의 엄마가되어 버렸다

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by suzzy77, Nov 11, 2020.

1. ChikoChi

ChikoChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hades himself is an atheist.
    While the Empire worship Gaionia because the Crescenta's people are descendants of Gaionia.
    It's an obligatory for the people to worship Gaionia.

Hades is a person who doesn't believe in God's. He believe there is Gods, but he doesn't feel like he have to worship them.

But to make the process smooth, he have to show his adoration to Gaionia (because the Emperor will be there too).
    So he make a giant Gaionia statue just to smooth his wedding

2. One_dash_of_cuteness

One_dash_of_cuteness Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone tell me if they'll have more kids?

3. ChikoChi

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, they will have 1
    I forgot boy/girl
    The new baby inherit the fire attribute
    (Abel is a non-attribute)

4. wathoon

wathoon Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am pretty new to this.Can you guys tell me why the novel was called persona?

5. teaaaluv

teaaaluv Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can somebody tell me if aisha did scrifice her self instead of hades to protect abel from dy!ng, if that really happens what will abel and hades react and what happens next ...

Last edited: May 11, 2021
    i_am_here likes this.
  6. ChikoChi

Reading List:
    Link

Here's the meaning of 'persona' from dictionary :
    "The particular type of character that a person seems to have and that is often different from their real or private character."

In Manhwa version explained that
    The novel <Persona> means 'False identity'.

It is a clue that Procreator left for Aisha to find out.

Please correct if I'm wrong

She want to do that, but she can't.
    The black core stone she had reacted whenever she tried to suicide.
    She can't kill herself, so she asked Hades to do it.
    @NohrNeir posted this part in spoiler chapter 101
    https://forum.novelupdates.com/thre...ad’s-step-mother-남주의-엄마가되어-버렸다.115415/page-15

7. Kezi

Kezi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm really enjoying this story, thank you guys for all the spoilers.

For all the people still confused on how Abel is their biological child, think of it as both Abel and Aisha are isekai-ed. It's not time travel/reversing, it's world hopping to a parallel world with 'copies' of the same people. In one world, Aisha and Hades fall in love and have a child, Abel. Hades goes off to fight the god and break the curse, but fails and dies. Aisha, heartbroken, goes to a parallel world with Abel and leaves him with the Hades there. Then she dies and gets reborn in Korea, where she dies again and gets transmigrated into herself in the same parallel world where she left Abel. Because Abel is their child from another world, he's biologically their child in this world. Like future Trunks from dbz, but if it was from Bulma's perspective.

Which begs the question, will they give birth to another 'Abel' in this world? I mean, they'll have different personalities, like Trunks and future Trunks, but it's technically possible.

Also, the Aisha in every world is Michael's lover, so he'll always try to kill her. Then how was Aisha/Janus in the other world able to met Hades and get married to him? Wouldn't the Michael in that world also try to poison her to death?

Last edited: May 23, 2021
  8. its0k

its0k Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I had the same question, but my guess is that in another timeline Janus woke up in Aisha’s body after Michael has killed her the same way it happened in this timeline. Like she’s not necessarily is reborn from the beginning of a body’s life, maybe? Otherwise it’s hard to explain how Aisha’s body has 2 cores, white and black. Moreover Michael’s soul is supposed to be Janus’s sibling and it’s creepy to think that she’s his lover.

Last edited: May 25, 2021
  9. Arekushieru

Arekushieru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm. I can only find their relationship creepy because of the non consent though.

10. its0k

its0k Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Whose relationship is non consensual?

11. megumiswife

megumiswife New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hello all! i appreciate all the spoilers but i’m really interested in reading the novel for myself. is there a translated versions at all or are people still working on that? if so i do not mind waiting! i can’t wait to read the novel so bad! hopefully a kind soul out there translates this amazing story for us!!

12. reizleigh

reizleigh Wicked Oni

Reading List:
    Link
  13. unknownanonymousunidentified

unknownanonymousunidentified Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From where I am in the novel, Persona (which means False Identity) could possibly refer to other characters in the novel as well. If we're looking at Abel, he wasn't truly the Male Lead or the one in control in the novel. He is an unreliable narrator, in a way. If we're also looking at Mikhail, he also had a false identity, portraying to be this kind and merciful priest when he's really the one in control.

komo komo and Ray Levantret like this.
  14. Kezi

Kezi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That's similar to what I was thinking. Michael's lover's soul and Janus' soul just happen to be occupying the same body this reincarnation, so after Michael kills Aisha, Janus' soul takes over, and she falls for Hades? But that raises too many questions and really make things more complicated than it has to be.

It's cute that Abel is their biological kid and all, but it really would've made more sense to have him be unrelated, or just Hades' child with a Janus that's not in Aisha's body. Then there wouldn't be so much confusion about incest and time paradoxes.

Just make it so Janus was deliberately put into Aisha's body to create a conflict with Michael's curse, so he can't kill her or die until she kills Abel.

Celebrianna and its0k like this.
  15. its0k

its0k Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Janus might have been deliberately put into that body because her another sibling was manipulating the world rules.

I’m wondering if there’s a backstory about how Aisha/Janus in tl1 has met ML and fall in love with him.
    Current Aisha/Janus has been fangirling over Abel and this lead to her meeting with ML, but what has happened to the previous one? I hope it’s explained anyhow in the novel. I think their love story would be beautiful if ML even went to that monster land to break the curse for them.

And I’m also curious if all other Janus’s reincarnations had their memories intact or if they remembered them at some point when it was too late to do something about the curse.
    If she remembers her past from the start why not use contraception or stay celibate? If she gets her memories later that’s too much of a punishment from the “father”, Michail has it way easier tbh.

Kezi and Serphinalily like this.
  16. Serphinalily

Serphinalily Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As far as I can tell, the previous timeline Aisha and the current timeline Aisha is the same Aisha. She suffered a lot in a previous timeline where she had Abel and ML went to confront the god but didn't come back. She brought Abel forward in time to this timeline ML and then "died". At that point, her "brother" (one of the cursed children) brought her soul to earth to let her rest. He wrote a book that would warn her of what could happen and prepare her to love her biological son Abel when she goes back to her own world since her memories of previous timeline has been cleared away. After coming back, we see the story unfold.

As for the other "brother" Mikhail, it's possible that they coincidentally reincarnation into bodies where the male was supposed to fall in love with the female. It is also possible that the first "brother" had manipulated the situation so that Mikhail and Aisha would have that relationship making it more efficient for ending the curse (preventing Mikhail from killing Aisha as well as Aisha from killing Abel by having someone else kill Aisha before it happens would hopefully end the curse).

komo komo likes this.
  17. ChikoChi

Reading List:
    Link

I've read that part a bit, but here's what I remember.

The morning after Aisha and Hades sign their marriage document, Hades left early at dawn.
    Hades use a portal to go to tower in Matopi to find the Archmage with Roxa (because Roxa tell Hades his Master know something about Dark Attributes)
    The Archmage wasn't there when they arrived so they try to find any information by themself.
    They found an old book (looks like Procreator write it?). I forgot a little about this part, but the book tell a story about Atheus - which is Hades in this timeline.

Atheus have an orphan friend who are very dear to him that like younger brother to him (Abel's soul, I forgot his name). Both of them oftenly play with Janus, a passerby who stay in their village.
    All children in that village love Janus, the called her 'Mother'. Even though Atheus is much younger than Janus, he doesn't want to call her mother because Atheus see her as a woman.

I'm not sure what's happen after that, but Abel's soul (Atheus friend) and children in that village suffer from illness (a pandemi?) and died. The villagers suspected it was Janus who made their children died then Janus killed herself.

The grieving Atheus meets Procreator who suddenly appears and tells him the story about Janus and her cursed destiny.

Atheus became angry with Gaionia and vowed, one day if he was reborn, he would make Abel and Janus his family.

That's all i remember.
    I'll try to post that part here later

Elren, Tjanie, mirrorkells and 3 others like this.
  18. tmd88

tmd88 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sooooo I'm confused Is there a happy ending?

19. ChikoChi

Reading List:
    Link
    Definitely yes