Spoiler Limited Time Princess

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kawaii12345, Aug 21, 2020.

1. Regalia1896

Regalia1896 Lady Sagittarius of the Moonlight Procrastinators

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, no, her brother dies gruesomely in the original as well. Its mentioned somewhere in the twenties. I think its easier for them (the priestess and the trash fiancé) to win support for eclet by going after Sheilia bc she's a known villainess. And then use that momentum to kill off the "fakes" as a group. Again, no explanation so far but that's my guess on why the witchunt on Sheilia.

Elren, beazacha, DOHere and 6 others like this.
  2. Kezi

Kezi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay, if the brother dies too that changes everything. I'm going to re-read those chapters cause I don't remember that.

beazacha likes this.
  3. Hori857

Hori857 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I very much agree, and the only thing that I can think of is that the original Sheila had no magic, she was 'talentless' on top of not having royal blood, while her twin, the prince, did have magic and that's why he was sent off to the academy (I think). E.g. "This place is only reserved for those blessed by the goddess", "those with no magical abilities are forbidden from the cathedral" said to refuse the princess member of the Royal Family from entering.
    That's why I think the Temple is okay with the Prince (for now. Heard he doesn't end well but we do not have the specifics so we don't know if the Temple was involved, and were only temporarily appeased because at least one of the adopted children where blessed by the goddess, but look! The perfect manifestation of their ideals, the "True" princess, having both the traits of the first ruler, the auspicious red hair and the royal gold eyes. But most importantly she is very powerful.)

Having a Ruler who was not allowed into place in their own kingdom, ridiculous! An Emperor/ess with magic would at least been blessed by the goddess, and would appease the temple. However, the Temple would never support another if there were a 'legitimate heir whom carries the true blood.'

Also didn't Eclet become the Empress? It's too early to say anything other than I think it's kinda coincidental how the fanatical devotees of this 'Pure Blood' got their as the ruler.

Also, I'd like to think thet twin bro had a hard time too, but silenced most complaints by being talented and well, the only male and the heir (yea the first ruler was female but all the rest were male, I'm going to think rather than the usual 'Impossible for females to be of power' it's more like 'it's very hard')

Wait, reread chapter 1 and apparantly the first empress, was believed to be the goddes herself turned human. Ok so of her desendant literally means that they have the goddess' blood flowing through their veins. Ok I understand why they're so obsessed with the bloodline now.​

Elren, Minaeli, Anna McAvoy and 3 others like this.
  4. nanu00

nanu00 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    But the tweens and the red hair are half brothers /sisters right ? They share the same mother , who has some sort of magic ?

5. Hori857

Hori857 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They're cousins. So Elcet is the daughter of the first king, the twins are the children of the current king, the younger brother of the first.
    Adopted kids though, so they don't share blood.

beazacha and augacutan like this.
  6. WhiteCoffee

WhiteCoffee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Shallie and her brother don't have magic power and that is why her twin brother studying at another place instead of the prestigious magic school in the Kingdom.

Also, I don't really care about the fake Eclet but Raphael is definitely a mystery. It seems that he wants to play with Shallie more when the King asked what stopped him from jumping to a new body. I actually want Raphael to be the ML as the current Kron guy is just too bland for my liking.

I read the raw ahead and Raphael
    wiped every maid's memory about him except for Shallie who still remembers him, and it seems that the King somehow wants to sacrifice/kill Shallie for a ritual which I suspect is to revive Shallie's mother or something. Can't confirm but this is roughly the gist I got from reading the Korean comments thru google translate.

Minaeli, Sara25, Anna McAvoy and 11 others like this.
  7. Zayleigh

Zayleigh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Revive her mother? And I agree about the krone guy being bland. They have no romance at all. Like if they end up together, I'll be super disappointed

Dhiyfal and aboni_06 like this.
  8. WhiteCoffee

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 35 manhwa is out.

So, it turned out that Eclet has some kind of weird magic now. Also, I feel that Shallie has magic power as well. It is just no one knew since she doesn't undergo a test, but I feel that Raphael knew about that since he was the person that actually inspecting her mana at the close.

Minaeli, DOHere, cloerofile and 4 others like this.
  9. beginnings101

beginnings101 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    probably
    but in the latest chapters there is another red head with teslic
    maybe she is the actual bitch

Veille likes this.
  10. WhiteCoffee

Reading List:
    Link
    So Raphael has starting to mind wipe people about his existence.

And I won't get fooled by Eclet at the end of the chapter. The end of the chapter painted her as a fake white lotus when she said it was nice to be a princess but I know that she will say something really nice and positive in the next chapter.

11. ayami123

ayami123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    any Ending Spoilers?

12. WhiteCoffee

Reading List:
    Link
    The series hasn't ended. And Chapter 40 is the last chapter for Season 1 though.

13. ayami123

Reading List:
    Link
    I mean the Novel not the Manhwa

14. Manhwalover356

Manhwalover356 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There is no novel

DOHere and aboni_06 like this.
  15. ayami123

Reading List:
    Link
    you sure?
    I mean Majority of the time when I read, Ridibooks manhwa,
    It's always adapted from novels

DOHere likes this.
  16. Shirayuki..

Shirayuki.. 〖13th Princess Of Chaos♡〗〖Your Oneesan :3〗

Reading List:
    Link
  17. Manhwalover356

Manhwalover356 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not all of them i want to be you, just for a day also doesn't have a novel

DOHere and aboni_06 like this.
  18. WhiteCoffee

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, just as you said, majority, not all.

So yeah, Limited Time Princess has no novel and that is why people are still guessing who is the ML here.

19. WhiteCoffee

Reading List:
    Link
    From chapter 42:

[​IMG]

Raphael, the potential ML?

It seems that the room that MC went into is Lapel's graveyard and he was dying. He seems surprised that MC can remember him. MC saved him by giving the goddess necklace to him. It seems that Lapel is either a demon or an angel with black wing or something.

Last edited: Jul 17, 2021
    syofiaa, Celesdreams, DOHere and 11 others like this.
  20. MaryMay18

MaryMay18 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    sorry for asking but who's raphael?