Spoiler Cheerful Countess Sisters

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Deleted member 262282, Sep 17, 2020.

1. its0k

its0k Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I would agree if they didn’t mention that the Duke was also of a royal blood, though he was a distant relative, and that he was better at magic than the king.
    But the eye colours of the brothers are just funny, not belonging to either fathers... it seems that their mother is not as simple as it is portrayed in the king’s pov.

2. Delice-San

Delice-San Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Whoops! Sorry I forgot to add that since I was typing like crazy on my phone before I'll forget about this.

I'm literally just staying so I can see Kara and Brandon's baby.

Anyways, it seems history will repeat itself but with the richest woman in Aethel instead of the most beautiful woman, the fact the rivals are half brothers and an ongoing family mystery.

There's definitely going to be a lot more players in the game.

augacutan and Rania want to QT like this.
  3. Rokai

Rokai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Charlotte met thereon while spying on kara and bran. She met Arthur when she was attacked by her father.

4. beeyaahmor

beeyaahmor Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happened to the king? Did he really feel in love with charlotte? Did he and arthur fight over he?

Rania want to QT and Borednight like this.
  5. CelestialThearch

CelestialThearch Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wdym the Duke and duchess had a daughter together.

If you’re talking about the king they raped Arthur and Thereon’s mother he was overthrown by the Duke and succeeded by Thereon.

Thereon and Arthur are the products of the former kings rape of their mother but the Duke accepted them when he overthrew him and they had their own daughter together however she’s in a coma because of some disease.

I don’t think Thereon actually fell in love because in the epilogue spoilers someone posted he was supportive of Charlotte and Arthur’s wedding.

6. fallscorpio

fallscorpio Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi! Any spoilers? I'm just curious what will happen in the future, like is there will be fight between king and duke? And does people will believe in the magic again? Also, is there too many hurdle to overcome, just to have a duke and charlotte a happy ending???

Thank you very much for all the spoilers

Rania want to QT likes this.
  7. iactuallyfrhateithere

iactuallyfrhateithere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so the king is not the villain in this story??

Rania want to QT and Lilazeaf like this.
  8. Aquaa

Aquaa 『We Lost The Summer』

Reading List:
    Link
    any spoilers on how does the story end ?

9. moncha

moncha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So what happened to the king? I mean thereon. Why he hate his brother? Did he create nasty scene between Charlotte and aurthor?

Rania want to QT likes this.
  10. Desperate

Desperate Desperate for spoilers <( °-° )>

Reading List:
    Link
    I really hope the king fucking dies. I don't give an ounce of sympathy about his snobby past. He's goddang evil through and through. I get that his past made him like that, but for godsake, literally enslaving your brother(LETS not forget the only person who genuinely loves and cares for him), using their OWN sick sister's life just to control him. If he doesn't die or have a miserable karma/consequences, then I have to drop this. But so far from what I'm reading here, it seems like his shitty ass has a happy ending.

11. Eiidachan

Eiidachan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Jealousy and envy sure are fearsome emotions, able to turn someone to hate his own brother who sincerely love him. But yeah, honestly, I don't sympathize with him.

I'm worry for Arthur and Charlotte now. In recent chapter RAW, both of them officially became a couple, even having slept together. If Therion knew, he'll be furious since he is also in love with Charlotte that he's trying to make her his queen and no doubt he would blame Arthur for "taking everything from him". What if he's going to use the same scheme as his father, threatening Arthur's life to force Charlotte to marry him....:blobtired:

12. river.wyles

river.wyles Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really hope that he won't repeat his father's mistake; and if the spoilers before are true I believe he won't :blobpopcorn_cool:

But he will needs to realize many things and changes, so let's wait for the story to unfold. I would be angry if he turns out to be a villain but Charlotte and Arthur forgive him anyway though :blobsweat:

13. Eiidachan

Reading List:
    Link
    Arthur is kind-hearted, so I think he'll forgive his brother regardless. Charlotte, on the other hand, most likely not but decided to let him slide out of consideration of Arthur's feeling.

14. m5nn6t

m5nn6t Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So what happened to those snobby cousins??

15. Piglove

Piglove Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, thank you for the spoilers and theories.

May I ask some questions?
    1. What does it mean with Charlotte as Arthur's lamp / lampion? How can Charlotte made Arthur become a mage? How does it happen and when?
    2. Why the magician things got so many hatred? Was not that a royal family's trait?

Thank you..

Last edited: Aug 27, 2021
  16. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m kind of confused. Is Theron really Uther’s child and is Arthur really Daniel’s child? They both were suspicious if the kid was really theirs. Can someone clear this up pls?

17. Eiidachan

Reading List:
    Link
    1. After the previous king's declaration that magic is just a fairy tale, people gradually believes that magic doesn't exist in reality. Since a magician's power came from the belief of people, Arthur would have lost his magic and became normal human if everybody doesn't believe in magic. However, he is able to retain his magic due to Charlotte. Unlike others, Charlotte is a strong believer of magic due to the storybook she read when she was little and this belief still persists even now. This is why Arthur is able to remain a mage, because Charlotte believes in magic. That's why Charlotte is like a lifeline for him as a magician unless other people starts to believe in magic again.

2. King Urther was a magician. He fell in love with his relative's wife and imprisoned him to force her into marrying him. This resulted with the birth of Arthur and Therion. In retaliation, the relative, Daniel, rebelled against the king, dethroning him. Even after his death, Daniel is still resentful of Uther, so he spread the words of magic as something that is not real to erase the existence of magicians that he viewed as Urther's legacy.

Last edited: Sep 6, 2021
  18. SnowWhiteHimeSama

SnowWhiteHimeSama Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone spoil me on what happens to Charlotte's mom? I just saw that woman reappeared in the manga ._.

19. Leaf34

Leaf34 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thereon is the Duke’s baby as he didn’t have any magical skills whereas Arthur is the king’s baby and should be the crown prince. This explains why the duke, after coup made Thereon the king as this is his own son.

Last edited: Oct 15, 2021
    rock.doll, Nicolekaz and augacutan like this.
  20. Leaf34

Leaf34 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    But this badass character is using his own sister against his half brother for selfish reasons which is the worst. I’d imagine the sister and Thereon is born from the same mother and father(duke and duchess).This just showed how shameless and selfish he is because he even dares to use his own sister against his half brother. So in this generation the situation has reversed, the king’s son is the victim whereas the duke’s son is a badass.

furthermore Arthur saying he’s repaying debt meaning what his biological father has done wrong. Hence he is doing all his best to support his half brother and protect his half sister. Don’t even know if he got much love from the duchess as he is the king’s son.

Last edited: Oct 15, 2021
    rock.doll, Lilazeaf and augacutan like this.