LCD Ending Maker (completely translated) Manhwa is out! ^_^

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by userunfriendly, Jul 29, 2020.

1. Jarhead._.Lee

Jarhead._.Lee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not the promo manhwa, but the actual like 'series' that I think got translated in october 2020?

2. KhayDesuu

KhayDesuu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Haii Desuuu~~ I've read this series all the way to CH394 (this include Side Stories) and I can say that it was a pre~tty awesome journey watching our two Lovebirds in their pursuit for the 'Perfect happy ending' in which they eventually attain!! Well~~ I'd Love to spoil ALL the details but~~ that would ne boorish of me so im just gonna spoil some small details that have little to no impact in the story buuu~~t have piques your interest as to why and how

First off is The Mc's biological mothers which wasn't mentioned very much, well literally zero during the entire story lool~

Cordelia's mother
    -She was supposeed to be married off to a noble house to help their family, before she gets married she wanted to see and meet her fav author, and wherein she meets Arthur Chase and it was pretty much fate as they fell in love with each other, they fall in love with each other and girl elopes with Arthur which caused an uproar, by the way Arthur Chase has a standing that isn't that inferior to the noble house that her beloved was engaged to so he was challenged to a sword duel by a representative of that noble house haha~ so he drags his best friend Alex (Bayer) to wipe his ass. Long story short they got married and had 3 kids and died a few years after Cordelia was born due to an illness.
    Heyy~ its not over yet im gonna put this here cuz I know this has mystified many readers and this is Count Chase's weird habit of hoarding gifts for his son-in-laws, when his wife was still alive she'd always have small gifts (sweets) in her pocket and give it to little kids and when she's asked by Count Chase on why she does that she answers 'I like to give these gifts as my token of appreciation because you never know how long you'll live and its better to give appreciation to those you love' (not the exact thing she said but the context is the same) and when she died Count Chase started having the weird habit of giving gifts to ppl he know(tbh thought he was a weirdo)

Gael's reason for not marrying despite being 28
    -He had a sickly fiancee named Iris and she died the day after their wedding

Jude's Mother
    - His father Alex Bayer ran away to pursue the ultimate sword and to fight the Sword God in the Empire so for 3 years he journeyed in incognito and basically living his styles motto 'The Wind is Free' lol so he fights the Sword God and on his way back he decided to go in a mountain to look at the view where he encounters a beautiful 'blue haired and green eyed girl with small horns in her head' 0_o And Alex being the teen he is said some cringy stuff and basically they hit it off, his friend Arthur comes to pick him up (cuz he is studying in a Tower in the Empire so he decided to tag along Alex in going home) when he meets him he gets suspicious cuz he always go to the mountain to talk to a girl ofcourse Arthur was suspicious of this girl and whe meets her in the festival he immediately recognises that the girl isn' human, and after a lot discussion with Alex he somehow agree to being in a relationship with the girl (oh i forgot to mention why the girl was in the mountain, she came from the east and ran away from home and is being pursued by her brother) when nearing the day of departure the girl notices a presence that is gradually nearing their location so Alex and the girl elope and Arthur left himself behind to confront the pursuer and buy time, and whe he does he comes across a 'gigantic wolf with multiple tails' and after a long staring contest the wolf tells him to 'take care of his sister' and vanishes. Alex and the girl gets married gives birth to Gael ( he inherits his mothers blue hair) and bit by bit her bodies condition deteriorates and this worsens when he gives birth to Jude (she bursts into tears when she sees that Jude inherits her green eyes) as Her conditions worsens Arthur advises Alex to return her to the place where he found her or else she'll die (its like taking a penguin from the South Pole to live in the tropics) and takes her (and Jude because of his strange condition) when he gets there, the brother of his wife was already waiting for her he takes her but refuses to take Jude (becuase he is one of the people of destiny) later on after the Jude and Cordelia's first elopement (in the wild lands) Alex Bayer pieces the identity of his wife which is a Wild God

Now now some of you are gonna argue that wild god can't go far from their sanctuaries, but jude's mom is a rare case of which 2 wild gods produce offspring ( btw Jude's mum father is a Wolf wild god and her mom is a Deer)

Jude's mother has been in a sleep for nearly 20 years to recover and due to some crazy couple blowing up the entire vein she was forcibly woken up before she wad supposed to (which isn't a bad thing ) and her state was still incoherent like mist when she went to the mountain where she and Alex first met ( this was around the war in the Empire arc) and when Jude's father visits the mountain and mutters her name (Hahahaha~~~ btw if you haven'y noticed i've forgotten~~ forgie me desuu~~~~~) she snaps out of her dreamlike state and reunites with his husband. NOW im not gonna fo inrto detail abtthe reuniom cuz im pretty~~ tireed

3. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So, when Jude and Cordelia consummate their marriage, will it be considered a threesome with Valencia?

4. Geor

Geor Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Humm ... good question, but since she can't take material form and is a soul I think not, maybe a watcher though ...

5. userunfriendly

userunfriendly A Wild Userunfriendly Appears!

Reading List:
    Link
    Fortunately, some people consider being watched a turn on. :facepalm::ROFLMAO:

KhayDesu likes this.
  6. Geor

Geor Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    true :ROFLMAO:

KhayDesu and userunfriendly like this.
  7. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I think Cordelia will not be happy with this reward, and not just because its one she's unlikely to be able to share with Jude ;)

8. lunarshadow

lunarshadow Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh looks like Santa Chase is out preparing to deliver goodies to all the naughty boys.

9. kyoshijiro

kyoshijiro [Draugr] [Oniric Lord] [Disaster of a human being]

Reading List:
    Link
    From what i understood the sword spirit doesn't interact with reality but only with the weilders mind. So unless Jude transmits his memories of his nightly activities with Cordelia then Valencia should remain ignorant. Though there will probably be a way in the future to "wake up" the sword spirit in the real world

KhayDesu likes this.
  10. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, if nothing else, this should make it easier for them to seek the elves help later, if Cordelia can be convinced to ever speak to them again ;)

KhayDesu and kyoshijiro like this.
  11. kyoshijiro

Reading List:
    Link
    As long as Jude isn't shown to the elves, it isn't a problem XD
    Though Jude would probably feel the same way

jacobpaige likes this.
  12. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    C229: Don't they have magic horses?

C231: This is why you don't speak those kinds of plans out loud...

kyoshijiro likes this.
  13. kyoshijiro

Reading List:
    Link
    Jude is probably faster than the horses. So when in a rush, its faster to run.

Im getting kinda annoyed at them forgetting Melissa so often. It's downright cruel at this point

KhayDesu likes this.
  14. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought it was explicitly stated that the horses were faster? At least, over long distances.

Yeah, but at the same time, I'm not terribly interested in her as a character. Honestly, it'd probably be better if they found a way to put her in charge of their territory while they're off saving the world. That way, she'd get plenty of social interaction and we wouldn't be burdened with a character that feels more like a third wheel or a plot device than anyone actually contributing to the story.

Konic and kyoshijiro like this.
  15. kyoshijiro

Reading List:
    Link
    They can just interact offscreen. Have her be around while they're eating or something without having us read their interactions that aren't important

KhayDesu, Konic, Geor and 1 other person like this.
  16. KhayDesu

KhayDesu ❀Rᴇᴀᴅιɴԍ Eɴтнusιᴀsт❀ | ★ᴅᴇsu~★ | ✿Loquᴀcιous✿『☕』

Reading List:
    Link
    Valencia is more like an A.I imbedded inside Origin One acting like a guide/advisor for the user, Valencia doesn't see Jude as Romantic interest more like a student/disciple (though she accuses Jude of cheating when he used another sword other than her)

yep this does happen and it made their negotiations easier

There was a bunch of chapters when Jude and Cordelia made out like a bunch of animals, it was basically torture for Valencia and Melissa

Ps they were outside of Tomb of Galleon (?) when this happened and they met Solari's projection and she basically picked her sucesssor (the identity of the sucessesor is a no-brainer)

Emma401 and kyoshijiro like this.
  17. Geor

Geor Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so ... Jude really broke her, proof the whole beginning of todays chapter and the end ...

kyoshijiro and userunfriendly like this.
  18. userunfriendly

userunfriendly A Wild Userunfriendly Appears!

Reading List:
    Link
    Really, was that even in doubt?:rolleyes:

kyoshijiro likes this.
  19. Geor

Geor Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    nope, not at all but man it died the whole chapter pink, at least it wasn't as bad as a little kid with only a pink marker coloring a shojo comic, but man it was getting close

userunfriendly and kyoshijiro like this.
  20. kyoshijiro

Reading List:
    Link
    The blackening of her heart might be his fault but her perversion is all her own fault, or at least the fault of others. Jude has always been pretty chaste when flirting with her

lunarshadow and userunfriendly like this.